Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If VS called his brother, that's a detail the police would know from phone records. But maybe the brothers outfoxed them... Maybe they used an internet based service so there's no record of the call/text. That's something they'd have to have already set up and working before this event, which points to either very paranoid personalities or people covering their tracks for nefarious purposes. Anyway, maybe they managed to hide their communication from the cops. What time does he get the call from VS? Probably not before 1pm, since she still seems to be alive before then. Call it... 1:30pm. What time did the twin wake up that morning? Has he been up since 6am, or is he a late riser? Is he going to be heading to Leeton well rested, or hungover and tired?

Twin jumps on a plane, but how does he pay without leaving a trail? Do airlines even accept cash these days? How does he get to and from the airport at either end without being seen? Forget that. The brother must drive up. There's too much paranoia around air travel these days to assume it can be done anonymously.

Hope he's got cash hidden at home because it's a 1,600+km round trip - roughly equivalent to Berlin to Zurich and back. He's probably going to have to fuel up two or three times on the round trip journey, and he certainly doesn't want to use his card. Eight and a half hours later he's in Leeton.

What's the time? It's at minimum 9:30pm, if he needed no time to prepare after his 1:30pm call, and if he didn't stop to pee or eat on the way. Where's he going to leave his car so VS's neighbors don't notice it? Has he been there before, or are VS's neighbors going to get a shock to see him with his doppelganger? Even if he has, aren't the identical twins getting around together going to be noticed simply because it's not a usual sight?

Maybe he's only in town an hour. VS has already ditched the iPad and presumably disposed of the body (if 7:20pm comes from the time stamp on the photo of the body). The brother helps him dump the car, then turns straight back to Adelaide. He's going to arrive around 6:30am, assuming he drove straight through the night without stopping. Did we work out what time he got up the previous day? He might be closing in on 24 hours since he last slept. Hope he didn't have plans with anyone for the Easter Monday public holiday because he's going to be wrecked after that 1600km journey.

What's he doing with his phone this whole time? I mean, everyone has one these days. Has it been pinging towers all the way across SA and NSW? Or has it been silent that whole time, switched off and not pinging any towers? Do his phone records show he's in the habit of leaving his phone switched off for 16+ hours at a time? Or is it on, and not moving out of his house for a couple of days, not making or answering calls or responding to texts or using any internet services?

Meanwhile, what about the loose ends in his life. He's a gamer, perhaps. Does he belong to a guild? Are they wondering why he didn't show up to his regular raid? Does he have a girlfriend? Where does she think he is during this period he's incommunicado? Does he have friends? Does he know they're not going to call around to visit?

Bigger questions. Has he driven that whole way without going near toll roads that would have recorded his number plate? Better stick to the speed limit - wouldn't be smart to get caught speeding outside the Adelaide area that day. Hope no one ever remembers him at the petrol stations he had to stop at - they usually have CCTV.

The whole thing is a hell of a journey, and a hell of a risk to take to save VS a 7km walk back into town.

He could have easily rocked up to a check in counter and pay with cash however he would need ID, the passenger manifest would naturally reflect his name. Information such as address phone details etc would also needed to complete the booking, even if it was done at the last minute at the airport.

I'm back at work tomorrow, will see what I can dig up via a passenger manifests into Narrendera, over the Easter period.

Oh, I'm curious about that!!

What I would like to know also is:
Where were the absent mother and brother L in these days? A nurse maybe working on a Sunday/Easter, but I think a shiftworker like brother L would not have been working. How long were the both, mother and brother L absent and why?

Is there only one vehicle used of the whole family St or are there other vehicles too? Does brother L have a driving license or not?

Does brother M in Adelaide have a driving license?

If what we've been dripfed about his past is true, he seems less likely to have done what he's accused of, rather than more likely IMO. It seems unlikely he was sexually motivated, and he's not really fitting the profile of a psychopath. I don't know - there's so much we don't know yet, but some thoughts vaguely crossing my mind -

1. It was an accident, he's somehow accidentally killed her or knocked her out with his unusual "brute strength" and then panicked and tried to cover it up.

or

2. He's been set up.. by a family member. The photos are too weird. The camera too strategically placed.

Just thinking out loud..

It doesn't need to be a sexual type crime to be psychopathic. The study of the psychopath reveals an individual who doesn't feel guilt, remorse or empathy for their actions. They are cunning, manipulative and know the difference between right and wrong but dismiss it as applying to them.

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/psychopaths.htm

He could have easily rocked up to a check in counter and pay with cash however he would need ID, the passenger manifest would naturally reflect his name. Information such as address phone details etc would also needed to complete the booking, even if it was done at the last minute at the airport.

When I imagine, I am called by my family because something terrible (murder!!) has happened, then maybe I would not first think about to hide something but just would book a flight. Other considerations I might have later - if at all.

It doesn't need to be a sexual type crime to be psychopathic. The study of the psychopath reveals an individual who doesn't feel guilt, remorse or empathy for their actions. They are cunning, manipulative and know the difference between right and wrong but dismiss it as applying to them.

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/psychopaths.htm

That was meant to be two separate statements, as in he doesn't appear to be either. But like I said, these were just thoughts crossing my mind, I'm not married to the ideas. It just all seems so weird. But it's probably just a lack of any solid information making it seem that way. I guess we'll find out more when it goes to court.

Firstly let me say FG your english is bloody brilliant, along with your informative posts. You know what at the end of the day I really don't think his brother flew from ADL, I believe that he acted alone, upon saying that I am more than happy to proved wrong. I believe he was heavily infatuated with her, perhaps she was the only person that ever showed him the time of day and ventured into conversation. VS misinterpreted these actions and when he perhaps made a suggestion he was met with rejection. Maybe this was his last ditched attempt before this delightful lady was due to be married. Given his strength and angst resulted in this deadly encounter. Mistakes made along the way sounds like a muddled mind, acting on what he believes should be the correct event of actions i.e. burning the body and taking pictures.

My partners daughter has cerebral palsy and is 23 years of age. Over the years she has had many friends come to stay, including folk with autism, aspergers, fetal alcohol syndrome, downs syndrome to name a few. Some behaviours are quite obvious, others you would swear there is a 'crack in the ming vase'….something you just can't put your finger on. The majority would have difficulty with using utensils, and in particular with young girls venturing into puberty having no idea about body odour etc. Over the last 15 years I have never ever seen or heard anything untoward from her friends to suggest anything sinister. Something made this kid blow and tipped him over the precipice. In my line of work I have experienced many,many autistic children travel as unaccompanied minors. Now I have NO idea about mental health issues and can only go on past experience. The pubescent males with autism who have travelled over the years several have shown overt sexual behaviour towards some of the crew…..to the point where we have had to divert and have the AFP meet us on arrival.

Let's hope we can get the answers her family and love ones so deserve.

FromGermany, Ich verstehe dich klar. Stop worrying about your English language skills. :)

FromGermany, Ich verstehe dich klar. Stop worrying about your English language skills. :)

Thank you, thank you, too much praises! I have some trouble with it and don't want to write an extended text. But I do like the forum and want to read (with less struggeling).

Google translation:

How do I know if I might have Asperger syndrome?

I feel very differently than other
I am very meticulous and perfectionist
I think in pictures and love visual thinking
I have difficulties to establish close relations
I do not like intimacy and / or sexuality particularly
I avoid touch and let me touch do not like
I want to see as few contingencies
I am often mistaken for very naive
I try to avoid any eye contact as possible
I have fewer contacts than most people
I also have little or no need for close contact
I have difficulty in obtaining friendships and relationships
I need solitude and retreat
I can retreat to your (my) own inner pictures and dream world
I avoid small talk and superficial conversations
I have a strong sense of justice
I'm not very creative or spontaneous
I can remember that bad faces and recognize them
I can irony, jokes and humor of others usually do not understand
I take everything literally, and what is not meant
I'm always honest, do not lie to me succeed
I usually do not understand when someone says something of feelings
I prefer one or very few people, groups I do not like
I like working independently and alone, rather than in a team
I have a strong assertiveness
I am very strong willed
I am particularly sensitive to noise and light
I think my feeling often from (what would be appropriate) (means: I devise my feelings of what would be approbiate)
I can not identify and articulate my feelings
I can not often recognize feelings of others
I am rational, analytical and structured and need this also
I can only focus on one thing, otherwise I lose the overview
I avoid any form of stress that makes me confused
I am often mistaken for clumsy, awkward or scattered
I can not decide (means: difficult for me) and I am often uncertain
I can not turn off my mind
I like change and love not at all routine (means the contrary: I don't like change and I love routine, as I said: Google transl. isn't ok)
I love details and rarely see the big picture
I am kept for selfish and insensitive of other often
I can not accept good boundaries

Unfortunately, we don't know how many questions V would give a "Yes".

Firstly let me say FG your english is bloody brilliant, along with your informative posts. You know what at the end of the day I really don't think his brother flew from ADL, I believe that he acted alone, upon saying that I am more than happy to proved wrong. I believe he was heavily infatuated with her, perhaps she was the only person that ever showed him the time of day and ventured into conversation. VS misinterpreted these actions and when he perhaps made a suggestion he was met with rejection. Maybe this was his last ditched attempt before this delightful lady was due to be married. Given his strength and angst resulted in this deadly encounter. Mistakes made along the way sounds like a muddled mind, acting on what he believes should be the correct event of actions i.e. burning the body and taking pictures.

Snipped.....

BIB

I agree with what you say here Emirates1957. SS could have been the only female of his age who ever spoke to him and he misinterpreted her friendliness. I often wonder if she had spoken to him on other occasions if she worked back late at the school while he was cleaning. I also wonder if she ever told any colleagues or her fiancee about him. IMO this was not opportunistic exactly and he could have focused on trying to get her attention. As a local poster told us that the the entrance to the school is not on a busy street, IMO he might have followed her there in his own car, knew where she lived and what car she drove. I wonder where the keys to the school were exchanged. I imagine they would have been exchanged outside the school gates because she required a key to open these gates. My guess is that she parked outside in the street and then used the key to open the school gate but she did not lock it after she entered. I am not convinced that VS had his own set of keys to the school. VS in the meantime parks his car in the street and follows her in but hides from her OR he opens up the gate so he can drive in. He then finds out where she is and waits for his opportunity to make an approach to her. When she sees him there, SS is terrified of him as she knows he should not be there and asks him what he is doing there. His answer is not convincing so she tries to get away from him but he grabs her and the rest is history.

Google translation:

How do I know if I might have Asperger syndrome?

I feel very differently than other
I am very meticulous and perfectionist
I think in pictures and love visual thinking
I have difficulties to establish close relations
I do not like intimacy and / or sexuality particularly
I avoid touch and let me touch do not like
I want to see as few contingencies
I am often mistaken for very naive
I try to avoid any eye contact as possible
I have fewer contacts than most people
I also have little or no need for close contact
I have difficulty in obtaining friendships and relationships
I need solitude and retreat
I can retreat to your own inner pictures and dream world
I avoid small talk and superficial conversations
I have a strong sense of justice
I'm not very creative or spontaneous
I can remember that bad faces and recognize them
I can irony, jokes and humor of others usually do not understand
I take everything literally, and what is not meant
I'm always honest, do not lie to me succeed
I usually do not understand when someone says something of feelings
I prefer one or very few people, groups I do not like
I like working independently and alone, rather than in a team
I have a strong assertiveness
I am very strong willed
I am particularly sensitive to noise and light
I think my feeling often from (what would be appropriate)
I can not identify and articulate my feelings
I can not often recognize feelings of others
I am rational, analytical and structured and need also
I can only focus on one thing, otherwise I lose the overview
I avoid any form of stress that makes me confused
I am often mistaken for clumsy, awkward or scattered
I can not decide difficult and I am there often uncertain
I can not turn off my mind
I like change and love not at all routine
I love details and rarely see the big picture
I am kept for selfish and insensitive of other often
I can not accept good boundaries

Unfortunately, we don't know how many questions V would give a "Yes".
Most of this list does correspond with what I know of Aspergers. I just wonder about the 'change v routine' issue. My understanding is that routine is actually preferred over change. But, then again, it was Vincent who wanted to leave Holland and come back to Australia...
The other irony in the list: 'strong sense of justice'!! Perhaps in Vincent's mind, but not in anyone else's view of Stephanie's fate :(

Xantara, you have been too fast :), I later have manipulated the not-ok-google-translation re "change/routine".

http://auticare.de/was-forscher-interessiert-wir-autisten-und-unsere-sexualitaet-2/

In more severely affected autistic so can be found more asexual than in the less affected autistic.

Another study also deals with Autimus and fetishism, this also seems sometimes to be among autistic people. A publication from 2008 describes an autistic with fetishistic behavior
been treated with medication is (Coskun 2008).
The inappropriate sexual behaviors are clearly described in the paper:
“According to his mother, he had become sexually aroused by particular clothes, such as blue and black jeans, during the last 2 months. He had many erections during the day when he saw a
person wearing these pants. Whenever he saw a person in blue jeans, he would suddenly leave
his mother’s side and approach this person in a fascinated manner. He would then hug and
rub against the person’s legs and afterwards try to have sexual intercourse from behind with
the person. During these episodes he also had erections and sweating and he made some
sounds similar to that of adults during sex.”

It's hard to know how genuinely autistic vs is. We have the anecdotal evidence of what the mother said to the employer in Holland. Holland is an advanced country. Like we have here in Australia, they would have supports there, even special schools, for autistic children who need it. Ok, so as a nurse in a worst case scenario anika may not have been clean and tidy and had much time, but as a nurse and to whom her sons were supposedly close, i believe she would have had access for support for vs if he was really that in need of it. If she reportedly knows enough about autism to be quoted as telling ppl her son is autistic, it doesn't add up that she would not seek support for him. So I do wonder whether these past employers and so called relatives are exaggerating for the sake of getting a mention in the media.

, for

Re-cap:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-stephanie-scott/story-fni0cx12-1227300088104

"Griffith Local Area Command, Strikeforce Gundibri, ... quickly turned their attention to school cleaner Stanford
after he allegedly misled them about where he was on Sunday while Ms Scott worked on her lesson plans".

1) They allegedly found keys Ms Scott had borrowed in his possession;
2) They allegedly found blood in his ute;
3) They allegedly found horrific images of burnt remains on his phone;
4) Allegedly Stanford had been 'uncooperative' with police enquiries;
5) Stanford's mother and older brother took police to Cocoparra National Park and led detectives to areas the family was familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee