Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In his original photo, Marcus looked thinner but this is the way I think Vincent must look too as he was described as a large man.

I work for Australia Post. Tracking numbers are provided ONLY if lodged over the counter at an Australia Post outlet. If he has lodged it in a street side posting box in an ordinary package, it obviously wouldn't have a tracking number.

Just saw footage of the brother walking, very aggressive and quite intimidating I thought .. He's quite scary and he was saying something nasty to the police as he walked by the looks.

Just saw footage of the brother walking, very aggressive and quite intimidating I thought .. He's quite scary and he was saying something nasty to the police as he walked by the looks.
Omg I just seen the same thing and yesss he looks evil and proud of what he did by the smile. Effing sick mongrels

Police will allege he “assisted” his brother between April 8 and April 31 after he received items in the mail and did not inform police.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...murder-of-stephanie-scott#YhFfCcORqk1UhUUg.99

It comes after Vincent Stanford was arrested last night (8.4.) at a home in Maiden Ave, Leeton, in the NSW Riverina, 550km west of Sydney for the murder of a bride-to-be who would have been married on Saturday.

I wonder why this long period of time, when VS was long since been detained?

Omg I just seen the same thing and yesss he looks evil and proud of what he did by the smile. Effing sick mongrels

Scary and physically intimidating .. Poor Steph, she would have been easily overpowered by this monster. I wonder if the two of them didn't fantasize about murder together for years .. awful.

Marcus reminds me of Joran Vander Sloot.

Another scary monster, wasn't he like 6'4" or something? I saw the crime scene photos of the murder of Stephany Flores and what he did to that poor girl was horrible .. He trashed her and the entire room in a fit of absolute rage .. Terrifying.

Marcus is staring down the barrel of 2 years in prison for being an accessory after the fact.

Helping a convicted rapist and murderer should earn him prison treatment which will wipe that grin off his face fast...

I wonder if it was VS idea or MS to post the items? I agree that it was likely Stephanie's personal effects like jewellery, and maybe her handbag and phone.

Can anyone remember what day of the week VS was arrested?

I wonder if it was VS idea or MS to post the items? I agree that it was likely Stephanie's personal effects like jewellery, and maybe her handbag and phone.

Since Vincent didn't dump those himself is it possible they were hoping to keep them as trophies, and Marcus only disposed of them once Vincent was arrested?

Do parcels have a tracking number?

Usually they do if sent by courier. No sure about the Post Office.

MS received a number of items in the mail from VS (while VS was in jail) over the period of April 8 to 31 which he then dumped and did not tell police.

VS was arrested on the evening of 8th April, 2015 so unless he posted one item that day, the others would have been sent to MS while he was locked up.

I guess prisoners are allowed to send mail but I guess it is inspected before being sent by prison officers so they must have known about the items and waited for MS to come forward.

But this also means that VS had the evidence with him while in jail. I would have thought they would have searched VS first.

I wonder what he posted on the 8th April before he was arrested? Murder weapon? Surely they had taken his mobile away from him so I doubt it would have been the photos.

Can anyone explain this to me please?

Sounds like typical Australia Post to me. They were probably all mailed on the same day ;)

Surely these items were posted before Vincent was arrested, but due to arrive at Marcus' between the 8th - 31st, yes? I assumed the large window was just police making sure the entire timeframe was included.

I have no idea how her loved ones are coping. The horror of what happened to her is bad enough, and now hearing these details making it all the more real.

It's hard to explain but there's something heartbreaking about hearing about her possessions being handled by these creeps. I know it doesn't get any worse than what happened but it's like an extra kick in the guts, a prolonged nightmare, hearing about them handling her possessions and even smiling for the camera. I mean, WTF HE DOESN'T HIDE HIS FACE?!

I don't know for sure if this story is about her possessions but presuming it is.

Scary and physically intimidating .. Poor Steph, she would have been easily overpowered by this monster. I wonder if the two of them didn't fantasize about murder together for years .. awful.

I have been wondering whether VS was showing off to MS that he had at last committed rape and murder!

They must have made up over New Year when VS stayed with MS if they ever did have a falling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper