GUILTY Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'Stanford’s legal move angered Mark Norvall, creator of the Real Justice for Stephanie Scott Facebook page.

Mr Norvall thought the Court of Criminal Appeal had the right to refuse even the notice of intention to appeal, and he called on it to do so.

“If they kick it out and say out were dealt with properly the first time people will be happy with that,” Mr Norvall said. “But if they give him the right to appeal there will be hell in the land.”

Hell in the land. Not an impossibility , as out back, out there, in the bush, it's becoming a creeping problem, parolee's being released subject to residence out of the city and in small country towns, ( and secretly released, too, no notification of their outlook on life ) which has a romantic air, as if the ideals and values of small town Au would magically transform the offender, yet without a copper within 50 klms, no such luxury as a resident copper, uncertain mobile phone coverage, strangers contracted to work on jobs that the locals used to do, moving into the villages, and settlements, it up's the danger factor for both men and women , and particularly children of the bush.

Mr Norvall 's facebook page is worth a check, peoples.

'Stanford’s legal move angered Mark Norvall, creator of the Real Justice for Stephanie Scott Facebook page.

Mr Norvall thought the Court of Criminal Appeal had the right to refuse even the notice of intention to appeal, and he called on it to do so.

“If they kick it out and say out were dealt with properly the first time people will be happy with that,” Mr Norvall said. “But if they give him the right to appeal there will be hell in the land.”

Hell in the land. Not an impossibility , as out back, out there, in the bush, it's becoming a creeping problem, parolee's being released subject to residence out of the city and in small country towns, ( and secretly released, too, no notification of their outlook on life ) which has a romantic air, as if the ideals and values of small town Au would magically transform the offender, yet without a copper within 50 klms, no such luxury as a resident copper, uncertain mobile phone coverage, strangers contracted to work on jobs that the locals used to do, moving into the villages, and settlements, it up's the danger factor for both men and women , and particularly children of the bush.

Mr Norvall 's facebook page is worth a check, peoples.

The application to appeal should be rejected. End of story. Hasn't this woman suffered enough?

May I say it? I think this accident wouldn't have happened without the inconceivable fate of Stephanie - caused by evil V/M - and her poor father's (poor mother's, sister's, brother's, fiance's) heartache. :tears:

Funeral for Mr Scott today.

Stephanie Scott's father to be farewelled at same venue where her funeral was held. Robert Scott, a retired teacher, was killed when a tree fell on him while he was clearing land on his family's farm near Canowindra in the NSW central west.

His body was found at their Namami Road property at about 12pm on November 1.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3314518...-was-held-and-where-she-was-due-to-wed/#page1

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...r-bringing-justice-for-stephanie-scott/?cs=17

POLICE had the toughest of jobs during what was one of the darkest moments in Leeton’s recent history.

These gut-wrenching efforts have been recognised by the NSW Police Force, with Leeton’s Detective Sergeant Tim Clark and Detective Senior Constable Justin Milne the recipients of the Annual Detectives Board Award.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4612076/killer-gets-extra-time-to-make-appeal/?cs=11

'STEPHANIE Scott’s killer has been gifted a last-minute extension to appeal his life sentence, sending shock waves through the Leeton community.

The news comes as another crushing blow to the former Leeton High School teacher’s family and friends, who must now endure another round of “heartbreak”.

A former student of Ms Scott condemned the decision to grant Stanford a reprieve.

Leeton’s Adam Mitchell remembers walking into the drama classroom of 26-year-old Ms Scott more than two years ago and being greeted with a “warm, infectious” smile.

He said Ms Scott was “more than just a teacher”, helping her students at every chance she had.

“I had a really rough day once and I walked out of the class frustrated and annoyed and down,” he said. “Ms Scott ran after me and yelled out ‘Adam, Adam’ and wouldn’t give up until I stopped and spoke to her about it.'

Ugh why? I swear, many or even most judges are stupid. They victim blame and let murderers walk free when their victims are denied that privilege forever. I hope the DPP or whoever comes down on this like a tonne of bricks :mad:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[h=1]‘He’s had enough chances’: Stephanie Scott’s killer misses appeal date[/h]
THE CANOWINDRA community has breathed a collective sigh of relief after Stephanie Scott’s killer failed to appeal his life sentence before the extended deadline.
Convicted murderer Vincent Stanford, 25, was gifted a last-minute extension to appeal his punishment in April, stretching his window of opportunity to July 30.
Stanford’s lawyers have not yet corresponded with the Court of Criminal Appeal.
However, he may still file a Notice of Appeal out of time –providing he justifies why his initial plea was not filed before the due date.
Family and friends of the slain Leeton High School teacher have vowed to fight a Stanford appeal when – or if – it eventuates.

http://www.forbesadvocate.com.au/st...s-stephanie-scotts-killer-misses-appeal-date/

Relatives of a NSW teacher who was raped and murdered by a cleaner in 2015 before being dumped in a national park are suing the state government.

Bride-to-be Stephanie Scott was killed on Easter Sunday in 2015 by cleaner Vincent Stanford, who is serving a life sentence.

The 26-year-old's body was found burned and dumped in the Cocoparra National Park, some 70km away from her Leeton school.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/05/18/05/28/legal-action-over-nsw-teacher-s-murder

Hi there,
I was hoping to have a chat to you about the tragic death of Stephanie Scott.

Hello everyone, I am a local from this town. I can give you some insight about distances, times,locations. what's happening on the farming properties at the time. I also know the property where Stephanie's car was found. I won't reveal the relationship I have to the property owners I will tell you it is very close.

The property owners did not even know Stephanie was missing until I told them about it when I visited them on Wednesday

Stephanie's car was not on the property on Easter Sunday. I know that 100%.

The car was not driven through the main/front gate of the property nor did it come in via the gates along Irrigation Way. These were locked with chains and padlocks. They remained undisturbed until the police had finished investigating and for a while after that. The few times they are unlocked, deliveries of fertiliser, lime, or similar so that the trucks can dump the load close to the vines.

I read in one of the earlier threads that perhaps Leeton locals are trying to protect VS identity a little. I can tell you, no chance of that. Leeton is a very friendly place. Newcomers are welcomed and encouraged to join the local groups. There is a huge array of activities ranging from Mothers Groups, Line Dancing, Craft, Art groups, various support groups, all matter of sports, social clubs, religious, and anything else you can think of. Apart from people in VS immediate workplace, the property managers, his neighbours... no one knew of him! That's highly unusual.

The mother and eldest son do not live in the Maiden Ave property any longer. I am not sure where they live now but are still in town. The mother is still working at the nursing home. The eldest is struggling to find work. I'm not sure how much I can post about him. I have spoken to one of the people who provides support for them both.

I'm happy to answer any questions. There's so much I want to share with you all.

What I can say is that the murder of Stephanie has changed the town. It has not closed us up. We are more open and friendlier! We speak to each other and we speak and get to know anyone new. There are many newly arrived refugees and others here for work. All welcome, all made to they are valued members of the community.

The problem is that this case happened a long time ago now, memories fade and it was a gruesome death which I do not wish to revisit. Sorry Dragonfly. There might be other members willing to do this, however.

However, one thing which I am curious about is what the Scott family is going to sue the Department of Education about as not details have been given in the media. Also did Vincent Stanford make another appeal against his life sentence?

Also did Vincent Stanford make another appeal against his life sentence?
The only information I can find so far about Vincent Stanford is from the local Leeton rag, The Irrigator, dated April 2018. (Not sure if there is any more information to the news article because it seems to be behind a Paywall)...

'Tougher rules around serious criminals will mean the man who murdered Leeton school teacher Stephanie Scott will die behind barbed wire.'

Stephanie Scott’s killer set to rot behind barbed wire

However, one thing which I am curious about is what the Scott family is going to sue the Department of Education about as not details have been given in the media.
To what I gather, Stephanie Scott's family filed papers to sue the gov of NSW on May 2018... haven't heard anything since and December 4th 2018 was last week...

'Representatives of five members of Ms Scott’s family filed papers at Wagga’s courthouse on Tuesday afternoon as part of their case against the NSW Government. Gordon Scott, Stuart Scott, Kim Scott, Robyn Scott, and Merrilyn Scott are due to bring their case before the District Court again later this year on December 5.'

Family of murdered Stephanie Scott sues state of NSW

The only information I can find so far about Vincent Stanford is from the local Leeton rag, The Irrigator, dated April 2018. (Not sure if there is any more information to the news article because it seems to be behind a Paywall)...

'Tougher rules around serious criminals will mean the man who murdered Leeton school teacher Stephanie Scott will die behind barbed wire.'

Stephanie Scott’s killer set to rot behind barbed wire

Damn that's music to my ears.
Stephanie Scott's killer set to rot behind barbed wire. I can hear music, sweet sweet music.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back