Australia Australia - Tegan Lane, 2 days old, Sydney, 14 Sept 1996 *K. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK. Just my opinion on the D.o.C.S (F.a.C.S) worker. But he did come off as being a bit of d*ck about it.
"Gotcha" WTF?
Also (and I assume he doesn't have the qualifications to make these diagnoses): "She's a dangerous person, she's a psychopath. In my opinion. Narcissistic. Everything revolves around her. [? inaudible to me] She's a pathological liar, and she believes those lies, like . . . yeah." (From about 52 minutes in.)

I am not sure if they ever looked at calls she could of made out of her hospital room. It just so odd to have a baby, leave to celebrate your birthday and come back. I'm anxious to hear more of who she gave the baby to. Just makes no sense that she murdered the middle baby. I was hoping the next episodes was up. The short minute calls are ridiculous can't they get longer calls.

Ohh, for goodness sake. What a total waste of resources this "Innocence" league is wasting.
Andrew Norris/Moriss DOES NOT EXIST!!
He is the figment of the imagination of a woman in denial. All the lies she has told, and then this man cannot be found and the child has vapourised in to thin air?? Cops may have dropped the ball on phone records, but I'm sure they searched tirelessly for him and Tegan. No Medicare, No family tax benefit, NO RECORDS on Tegan at all!
And the neighbour believing he saw Keli, 20 YEARS AFTER THE FACT?? Come on, really? He can unequivocally state it was her and not one of the other 3000 blonde women in Balmain at the time?? Please!

Just because she is blonde, from a well to do family and is articulate, does not mean she is innocent. The only innocence here is Baby Tegan's.

Keli is no better than Kristi Abrahams..maybe worse.

Where's Tegan, Keli????

I think in the trailer for the final episode next week, someone will be asking if he was the father. Could be her then boyfriend at the time?
The ex-boyfriend who talked a lot in the first episode . . . he looks like the photofit picture before the artist sketched the final version. The eyes especially.

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    109.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    205.5 KB · Views: 21
The ex-boyfriend who talked a lot in the first episode . . . he looks like the photofit picture before the artist sketched the final version. The eyes especially.
The sketch looks like a comical exaggerated version of that guy, certainly!

The boyfriend in question was that footballer though... That boyfriend is not the same guy?

The footballer was in a relationship with Keli, during TWO of her pregnancies, Tegan and the baby before. How on earth he could be duped.

The sketch looks like a comical exaggerated version of that guy, certainly!

The boyfriend in question was that footballer though... That boyfriend is not the same guy?

The footballer was in a relationship with Keli, during TWO of her pregnancies, Tegan and the baby before. How on earth he could be duped.
I think Keli had to think of a real person in order to give a convincing description. She may have been thinking of that guy. It doesn't mean he's the father, though his question in the trailer suggests he might have been with Keli at the applicable time? If Keli killed Tegan, she needs the father to remain unknown--because if he's found, he'll deny the whole story of him taking Tegan.

Yes, unless we think it was a Virgin Birth then some dude must have been the father. But that doesn't mean anything else about her story is true. And even if she is telling the truth about his name being Andrew Norris :rolleyes:, there's no guarantee that he gave her the right name to begin with.

I'm not convinced that the police did such a terrible job of looking for him either. I'm usually sceptical of police but the only real problem the journalists have found so far is not checking phone records for the months just after Tegan's birth. Rental and sublet records are always patchy, and it's the job of the defence lawyer to look for any flaws in the investigation no matter how tiny or irrelevant.

Yes, unless we think it was a Virgin Birth then some dude must have been the father. But that doesn't mean anything else about her story is true. And even if she is telling the truth about his name being Andrew Norris :rolleyes:, there's no guarantee that he gave her the right name to begin with.

I'm not convinced that the police did such a terrible job of looking for him either. I'm usually sceptical of police but the only real problem the journalists have found so far is not checking phone records for the months just after Tegan's birth. Rental and sublet records are always patchy, and it's the job of the defence lawyer to look for any flaws in the investigation no matter how tiny or irrelevant.
Bbm

I am guessing that it was not standard practice to check mobile call records at that time. Not many people had mobiles back then. Forensics was not quite the same. Does anyone catch whether she had a Telstra or Optus mobile?

Among other things police/prosecution did not do, as exposed by this journalist investigation: get a sketch done of Andrew M/Norris, lie detector test, face to face psychological assessment of Keli.

The two journalists explained in their facebook live that lie detector tests were not standard in Australia either.

Oh I'd forgotten about the sketch, or rather, the lack of one! You're quite right.

Lie detectors are really stress detectors, so they're not much use in an investigation. They're only common in some states of the USA.

I don't have an opinion either way about the psychological assessment. They're often only called for by courts rather than police investigations, as part of sentencing.

I remember reading that apparently Keli had slept with a man called Andrew Morris two years earlier. Seems like a very unusual coincidence...

I'm not Tegan's Dad, Says Andrew Morris
A man named Andrew Morris has said he had unprotected sex with Keli Lane in June 1994 but that he did not take her baby, Tegan, born two years later, as she has claimed.

I wonder if that particular Andrew Morris from Sydney has any resemblance to the sketch?

___

IMO, a person named Andrew Norris didn't take Tegan, and Keli has felt trapped into continuing with the story. However, I believe that there wasn't enough evidence for a murder conviction (I'm in the minority amongst my friend and work colleagues though).

...also, at this point it comes across as though the ABC journalists are being taken for a ride.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back