Australia Australia - Tegan Lane, 2 days old, Sydney, 14 Sept 1996 *K. Lane guilty*

Last edited:
But she didn't get a taxi.. Then she did... Then she didn't..

Did you notice Elise's answer to whether they were still in touch with Keli? "Probably best I don't answer this in case the current situation changes." Hmmm ok.

Also it appears Allison Langdon, author of The Girl That Never Was: Finding Tegan Lane, is releasing a podcast on the case soon.

I’ll look forward to Allison’s take on events to date. I don’t mean to be unkind but, in hindsight, the Exposed series and its aftermath didn’t really live up to my expectations. The Teacher’s Pet it ain’t.

I’ll look forward to Allison’s take on events to date. I don’t mean to be unkind but, in hindsight, the Exposed series and its aftermath didn’t really live up to my expectations. The Teacher’s Pet it ain’t.
Yes me too.

I hope other journalists can do some of their own investigation. Especially one who had been on this case from early on.

On today's Q&A, there is one towards the end, Elise seemed to say that they had found the occupant of unit 10 in 1995 on the White Pages?? I wonder when they are going to tell us.

Yes me too.

I hope other journalists can do some of their own investigation. Especially one who had been on this case from early on.

On today's Q&A, there is one towards the end, Elise seemed to say that they had found the occupant of unit 10 in 1995 on the White Pages?? I wonder when they are going to tell us.
Yeah they found a name/number associated with the address. Think we all know it wasn't a Andrew Norris. They also finally got hold of the Rental Bond Board records that they were previously told weren't in existence.

Yeah they found a name/number associated with the address. Think we all know it wasn't a Andrew Norris. They also finally got hold of the Rental Bond Board records that they were previously told weren't in existence.
Thanks, I have missed that. Was it disclosed on Exposed ABC?

I am surprised that they haven't done a call for anyone knowing that person!

Thanks, I have missed that. Was it disclosed on Exposed ABC?

I am surprised that they haven't done a call for anyone knowing that person!
It's only new information.

Thanks TO. A bit ‘interview lite’ but I suppose police weren’t investigating a homicide at that stage, were they?
That's the first police interview in response to the missing person report made a year and a half earlier.

Duncan found out about baby #3 in 1999. Virginia Fung wrote to him via the Manly Rugby Club as she was having trouble contacting him and Keli had named him as the father. Duncan sat on the letter for about week. In that week his friend Clayton who was living in his old Gladesville house gave him an envelope containing photos of a baby with the name "Keli Lane" written on the back. Keli had told Virginia that she was staying at Duncan's old address. Virginia had sent the photos there as Keli had left them behind after a meeting.

Duncan did get in contact with Virginia Fung at that time in 1999 and denied he could have been the father as they had broken up more than a year prior. Duncan and his partner then confronted Keli about the letter and the photos. Keli knew then that they knew about the baby. That is when Keli had to change her story with Virginia Fung about Duncan being the father and made up the Aaron Williams story.

Duncan already knew about baby #3 when he was contacted by Detective Kehoe about "Tegan". I am not sure exactly when he found out about baby #1. I'll see if I can find out anything about that.
I've been out of action for a while, but who was the baby in the baby photos? "....an envelope containing photos of a baby with the name "Keli Lane" written on the back. Keli had told Virginia that she was staying at Duncan's old address. Virginia had sent the photos there as Keli had left them behind after a meeting."

I've been out of action for a while, but who was the baby in the baby photos? "....an envelope containing photos of a baby with the name "Keli Lane" written on the back. Keli had told Virginia that she was staying at Duncan's old address. Virginia had sent the photos there as Keli had left them behind after a meeting."
Baby #3. The birth after Tegan’s.

No such luck. I’m sure if there were photos of Tegan, the focus would be on her disappearance and murder and not Keli’s cries of ‘No fair!’ when it comes to the outcomes of a trial and two appeals.
Why didn't Keli take photos of Tegan then, if she had photos of baby#3?

A photo of Tegan, preferably with Andrew and family, would have answered all her prayers.

(Obviously I haven't got there with reading "Nice Girl"):p

Why didn't Keli take photos of Tegan then, if she had photos of baby#3?

A photo of Tegan, preferably with Andrew and family, would have answered all her prayers.

(Obviously I haven't got there with reading "Nice Girl"):p
I doubt if Keli was interested enough in any of her live births to bother to take photos of the babies. I think that was done by the agencies arranging their adoptions in the cases of Babies #1 and #3.

As you say, if Tegan had been adopted, photos of her with Andrew, Mel and Mrs M/Norris Snr would be the answer to all of Keli’s prayers. Shame she wasn’t interested enough in Tegan to bother.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense