Australia Australia - Tegan Lane, 2 days old, Sydney, 14 Sept 1996 *K. Lane guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On the fence with the whole miscarriage of justice thing as I am not a lawyer/judge. That’s their domain.

I will only be satisfied that Keli is innocent if Tegan is found.
Unfortunately for Keli now, she is guilty until proven innocent, the opposite of her status before conviction.

I am not convinced with the new evidence so far. I hope ABC will find something more substantial, I think they know that too and are trying hard.

This is my reply , to the best of my ability:)

Property Report for 10/24 Wisbeach Street, Balmain NSW 2041

This link was posted to the Exposed group. The Balmain unit in question. Even though it is not on the market, interested buyers/renters can still research it ...

The pics (empty unit so no privacy concern) show the inside of the unit, which does look like there was a renovation within the last 20 years. Kitchen, built-in wardrobe... But no bathroom shown.

Interested to know where people are sitting with this...

Guilty?

Not Guilty?

Guilty.

If Keli gave Tegan to the father whatever his name may be & his partner ...............where did all their friends & family think Tegan came from?????

Surely questions would be asked??? And not one of these people have been found or come forward............

Still desperately seeking ‘Andrew’:

Jennine Khalik
If 'Andrew M/Norris' signed the petition I can understand people hailing it as a "great find" but I don't see how people recalling whether they signed a petition 20+ plus years ago equating to them miraculously remembering an 'Andrew' or 'Dipper'. Are they calling everyone who signed it?

<modsnip - discussing comments>

Last edited by a moderator:
If 'Andrew M/Norris' signed the petition I can understand people hailing it as a "great find" but I don't see how people recalling whether they signed a petition 20+ plus years ago equating to them miraculously remembering an 'Andrew' or 'Dipper'. Are they calling everyone who signed it?

<modsnip - discussing comments>
Imagine I signed a petition at a pub 24 years ago, and now ABC calls me up for informationo_O

Amazing what they manage to dig up though. They could show some appreciation for the humour in some of the comments. Without those, people will soon lose interest.

On the fence with the whole miscarriage of justice thing as I am not a lawyer/judge. That’s their domain.

I will only be satisfied that Keli is innocent if Tegan is found.

I am with you Bo.
It would take Tegan being found to convince me that Keli is innocent.
On the fence with the miscarriage of justice, as well.

They are still looking for the petition signing guests over at ABC. This time I notice that the page shown is likely just the first page, as there were supposed to be hundreds of signatures.

It seems Andrew M/N was not a local in 1994. Because how hard was it to scribble your name at the door? If hundreds had signed? How else could he pick up girls if hours were to be restricted:D

They are still looking for the petition signing guests over at ABC. This time I notice that the page shown is likely just the first page, as there were supposed to be hundreds of signatures.

It seems Andrew M/N was not a local in 1994. Because how hard was it to scribble your name at the door? If hundreds had signed? How else could he pick up girls if hours were to be restricted:D
A couple of interesting comments were on there too.

Another update.... Not!

They at Exposed are again asking for help on Wisbeach St. I don't know why they are so fixated on Balmain. This time, they don't even say what they want to know.:confused: Just asking for people to email them.

IMO the Town Hall Hotel was very much a local joint. It was deep inside the Balmain peninsula. Only locals and their visitors went there... ie. regulars. Their potential "sources" are limited. If they haven't found someone useful by now, well......

Looks like another pod with Caro is about to drop, this time talking legal aspects of the case.

Back in the studio to take on the hot issue of sentencing with legendary @theheraldsun crime writer Andrew Rule plus we talk to the impressive ABC journo @caromeldrum about her riveting investigation of the Keli Lane case .'Exposed'. pod dropping soon! #exposedabc #heraldsun

Gordon Legal on Twitter
This podcast episode is out today.

Many people often have a view on sentencing, whether it’s fair or not. But are judges meeting community expectations? The Herald Sun’s Andrew Rule and the ABC’s Caro Meldrum-Hanna join senior partner at Gordon Legal, Peter Gordon, award-winning political journalist Lyndal Curtis and Labor MP Jane Garrett to tackle the vexed issue of sentencing ahead of next week’s Victorian state election.

Beyond Reasonable Clout

* Caro talks about the DPP (Cowdery) and how he pursued the Lane case and not the Dawson case very briefly at the 10:50 mark.
* Talk of the Lane case specifically starts at 49.24 mark. Basically how Keli had poor defence team. No evidence. Wasn't fair trial. Miscarriage of justice. Blah blah.

For a legal podcast, with this specific episode focusing on sentencing, it wasn't of any real substance at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back