Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
was it in msm somewhere he took his dying dog to the vet?

Yes. See below ....

The Weekend Australian has an extensive article out today.

It may be paywalled for some (Australian gives one free article a month to non-subscribers, though).

Paraphrasing a few things ....

The "run-down" area in which TK lives is known as The Bronx, in Carnarvon.

Four prison riot officers came up from Perth to collect TK, when they flew him out of Carnarvon yesterday.
This squad does not usually transport inmates, but TK was considered high risk due to harming himself twice since being detained.
The Australian was told that his behaviour on Thursday night was so concerning that they were worried about the safety of transporting him to Perth.

He took his dying dog to the vet, and this could have been while he held CS captive.

He is now in a maximum-security prison cell.

(Lots of talk about FB pages and dolls, as well)

accused’s dangerous descent into make-believe

You know I don't really care about his upbringing I had a very violent and abusive upbringing and I would never hurt anyone my main concern is cs and her family get all the support and help they need to get through this horrific time they are the true victims in all this. I'm hope tk will get all the help he needs while he's locked away for a very long time . MOO

He went to the vet... the shops ... a funeral ... jaunts with his Aunty ..... no doubt bought hair dye as well as nappies ....he was also In his garden at 3 am . He kept up with his Facebook posting and no doubt lurked on the internet or even forums like this.
He was busy

He went to the vet... the shops ... a funeral ... jaunts with his Aunty ..... no doubt bought hair dye as well as nappies ....he was also In his garden at 3 am . He kept up with his Facebook posting and no doubt lurked on the internet or even forums like this.
He was busy

I noted there were more new posters with men's names I've ever noticed on WS.

Her days were numbered.

Thank God for our cops.
Some people said, he had become 'more social' in the last few weeks, ..... it is not improbable that he was getting bored with the dolls, their endless silence, the perceived disobedience of them, their mean eyes, their refusal to demonstrate adoration, how they just would not move out of the way, the way they stared and pouted at him.

Why not a real child, take it home, wrap it up, put it in a box, pin it to the wall. ...

It was only a matter of time.

His doll collection, while a little bit nutso, and in his own culture, he being male, a little bit off, that isn't the offensive part of all this.

He took a child, and kept that child locked up and hidden for 19 long days. That's the offensive bit.

Last edited:
When I speak to people in person about this case, their reaction is always "at least it looks like she was cared for and unharmed." I guess it's natural for people to want to cling onto the best case scenario.

It got me wondering - in most child abduction cases (that I know of) the children were neglected, starved, drugged, etc. Have there been any cases where the child was *seemingly* unharmed when found?

I guess it's too early to tell what CS went through. Her naturally happy personality would hide the trauma. It makes me uneasy that the police don't want to comment on what they saw in the room.

"The lights were on and she was playing with toys, I think that’s about all I want to say. This is still a matter that needs to go before the courts. There’s certain aspects about what we saw that is going to be evidence.”

Alleged abductor Terence Kelly had room full of dolls in house

Some people said, he had become 'more social' in the last few weeks, ..... it is not improbable that he was getting bored of the dolls, the endless silence, the perceived disobedience of them, their mean eyes, their refusal to demonstrate adoration, how they just would not move out of the way, the way they stared and pouted at him.

Why not a real child, take it home, wrap it up, put it in a box, pin it to the wall. ...

It was only a matter of time.

His doll collection, while a little bit nutso, and in his own culture, he being male, a little bit off, that isn't the offensive part of all this.

He took a child, and kept that child locked up and hidden for 19 long days. That's the offensive bit.

Do we know exactly when the "Grandmother" he lived with died? I've heard a year ago in 2020 and also that it was 3 years ago. Curious about whether that loss had an impact on his behavior. And also the recent socialization. Just really don't know what to make of this at all. But also grateful for the outcome.

*Possibly Disturbing*

This is all getting really weird now. People are going through all of his hundreds of FB accounts as you probably know, and figuring out which accounts he created and which ones are actually other people.

It seems that a very large group of likeminded people have connected on FB as they share similar interests, and that interest is basically female toddlers in swimwear or dance costumes. Once any of TK’s fake profiles have lead you to a page like that you quickly realise that everyone commenting or liking posts is another dirty old man! Some have real profile pictures and many have animated characters. It’s an endless rabbit hole of perversion spread across the globe.

If this isn’t concerning enough I have attached a ss of TK’s FB post at 6am on 16/10/21. Hopefully you can recall the significance of that.

Why is he being inundated with new friend requests on that particular morning? To the point where he has to make a FB post asking people to stop trying to friend him? I think I know the answer to that question but I don’t like it.

I am beginning to see the significance of the police checking the dark web now..

I didn’t have the stomach to peruse his social media.

But just having read that, and this seems a weird digression, the complete absence of commas is screaming out at me.

It could indicate a disordered mind in heightened anxiety/runaway train mode. Or it could reveal someone who didn’t bother with periods in the same way he didn’t bother with a driver’s license, or shoes. Someone who gives not one eff about normal social conventions.

I accept the possibility of a disrupted education, but I think that even if many people misunderstand grammar rules on punctuation, the vast majority of us know how to use a full-stop.

My own oblique opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member