Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking out loud:

Sleuthers have found some really creepy stuff through TK's social media. Police may uncover an Australian pedo ring through this case. I wonder if it will lead to info about WT. WT disappeared in similar circumstances to CS. Opportunistic, brazen, small towns, similar ages (3 and 4).

Also, TK followed WT's page on FB.

They're brazen like that.

As I mentioned in a previous post, TK was rather savvy. In the attachment Styzrz, TK's post shows perfect punctuation, spelling, and well thought out wording. I am quite amazed at how correct his typing is!

It was the lack of punctuation that stood out for me. I do not believe he has low intellect, but possibly a low level of education.

A man wrongfully identified by a Seven West media platform as the suspect in custody over the abduction of CS could sue the conglomerate for more than $400,000, according to defamation lawyers.
Barrister David Gilbertson, QC, whose areas of practice include media and defamation law, said the mistake could potentially cause problems for Seven West

He said the cap on damages for defamation cases in Western Australia was a bit more than $400,000, but that did not include possible aggravated damages.

By Lauren Pilat, Holly Thompson and Cassandra Morgan - The Sydney Morning Herald
Updated November 4, 2021 — 8.32pmfirst published at 2.15pm

Accused child snatcher TK was previously seen driving around at the campsite where he was alleged to have abducted CS, a local camper says.

The camper, who has strong ties to the area and often spends weekends at the Blowholes campsite, said he knew of Mr K and had seen him several times at the site, about 70km north of Carnarvon, driving a four-wheel-drive.

But the man — who was at the campsite on Saturday — said he never saw Mr K camp the night.

alleged-kidnapper-previously-seen-driving-around-campsite

If the camper's claims are true, did TK recently buy the sedan and sold the 4wd, or did he borrow a 4wd?
The BBM part, there's a typo, camp that night. at the camp that night, camp on the night. :confused:
I'm a few pages behind, I apologise if this is redundant. Could "camp the night" mean stay the night?--in other words he's saying that as far as he knew TK was only ever a day visitor.

I'm a few pages behind, I apologise if this is redundant. Could "camp the night" mean stay the night?--in other words he's saying that as far as he knew TK was only ever a day visitor.
I reckon that's what he meant. He is saying, TK never set up a camp there, but he travelled thru the site, in a vehicle, and maybe on foot, too, .. That person would know who's camp was who's. It is not a really large campground, and there didn't seem to be any places to hide a tent, or mia mia. .. no trees..

Interesting article on Ngaarda Media news page, dated 3rd Nov., which lays claim that a local provided a tip-off to Police, and goes on to mention the reward. Ngaarda Media

Ngaarda Media is an independent community broadcaster and media training hub representing and empowering the Aboriginal people (ngaarda) of the Pilbara.

After two-and-a-half-weeks of extensive investigation, Carnarvon’s CS was found alive and well in a property in Carnarvon in the early hours of Wednesday Morning.
Police responded to a tip-off of a man buying nappies and entered a property around 1am where they discovered CS alone in the house.
A 36-year-old man is now in custody, with neighbour Sana Oakley saying she was only recently speaking with the man and feeling suspicious about his behavior.
“But knowing the perpetrator…it’s a big slap in the face, because my partner lives right next door to him and…were were yarning with him in his backyard….and I had a little feeling to look over the face (typo?? s/b fence?), but I thought I didn’t want to be seen as nosy”.
What followed was a national search for Cleo involving multiple government agencies, with Premier Mark McGowan offering a $1 million dollar reward for any information that could lead authorities to Cleo.
Tourism Minister, David Templeman says his department will look at improvement security measures at Blowholes.

Last edited:
Interesting article on Ngaarda Media news page, dated 3rd Nov., which lays claim that a local provided a tip-off to Police, and goes on to mention the reward. Ngaarda Media

Ngaarda Media is an independent community broadcaster and media training hub representing and empowering the Aboriginal people (ngaarda) of the Pilbara.

After two-and-a-half-weeks of extensive investigation, Carnarvon’s CS was found alive and well in a property in Carnarvon in the early hours of Wednesday Morning.
Police responded to a tip-off of a man buying nappies and entered a property around 1am where they discovered C alone in the house.
A 36-year-old man is now in custody, with neighbour Sana Oakley saying she was only recently speaking with the man and feeling suspicious about his behavior.
“But knowing the perpetrator…it’s a big slap in the face, because my partner lives right next door to him and…were were yarning with him in his backyard….and I had a little feeling to look over the face (typo?? s/b fence?), but I thought I didn’t want to be seen as nosy”.
What followed was a national search for CS involving multiple government agencies, with Premier Mark McGowan offering a $1 million dollar reward for any information that could lead authorities to CS.
Tourism Minister, David Templeman says his department will look at improvement security measures at Blowholes.

From LE statements and press conferences, I don’t think they received any tips of that nature. They have stated that no-one will receive the reward. I got the feeling the various neighbours interviewed were speaking with hindsight.

As an aside, the interview style of the journalist interviewing one of the neighbours was quite abrupt IMO.

Last edited:
Just thinking out loud:

Sleuthers have found some really creepy stuff through TK's social media. Police may uncover an Australian pedo ring through this case. I wonder if it will lead to info about WT. WT disappeared in similar circumstances to CS. Opportunistic, brazen, small towns, similar ages (3 and 4).

Really?? So there is still a FB lpage up for him, wow. Tyrell, right? I think i want to go see that one. Where in AUstralia was he??

I have also thought they may find more pedo stuff--going into that deep stuff-- especially after seeing that very weird post he put up on 16 October......

I would think that lots of LE forces, all around the world, are going to ask for and get more funding for the hardcore web stuff.....

Really could be a good outcome...

He's as cunning as a rat with a gold tooth. .. Nothing is wrong with this bloke's cognitive functions.. All those wheels are turning with smooth precision.

I agree Troops but wait until the lawyers make out this poor indigenous boy needs medical help and not a jail cell. Deaths in custody and fear for his life and all that.

Like Chloe Campbells abductor who climbed through a window and took her, bathed her, fed her and God only knows what else and then returned her. He destroyed the hard drives in his computer then returned her home with wet hair. Oh no but he didn’t harm her?
Those lawyers made out he was crazy but harmless…they obviously won.
He only got 4 years.
4 freakin’ years!
He could be living near a school near you.

Last edited:
Carnarvon town should get $1m reward: Local MP
From LE statements and press conferences, I don’t think they received any tips of that nature. They have stated that no-one will receive the reward. I got the feeling the various neighbours interviewed were speaking with hindsight.

As an aside, the interview style of the journalist interviewing one of the neighbours was quite abrupt IMO.

Not sure of the etiquette here RE quoting myself, but this is the neighbour interview I’m talking about:

CS found: Calls for Carnarvon neighbour who saw suspect buy nappies to get $1million reward | Daily Mail Online

This guy has gone viral and a campaign is growing for him to receive the reward.
Meanwhile, a local MP is advocating for the town to receive the reward.

Last edited:
You know I don't really care about his upbringing I had a very violent and abusive upbringing and I would never hurt anyone my main concern is cs and her family get all the support and help they need to get through this horrific time they are the true victims in all this. I'm hope tk will get all the help he needs while he's locked away for a very long time . MOO

Criminal justice needs a better understanding of childhood trauma
February 5, 2021

The impact of childhood traumas on adult mental health is like what smoking is to the lung and obesity to the heart. Studies confirm that adverse childhood experiences in the first 18 years of life increase risk of psychosis and criminal behaviour. The more adverse childhood experiences one has, the greater the risk of depression, anxiety, suicidality and other mental disorders. While there are factors that can protect people from the severe effects of trauma, like having a safe relationship with an adult, not everyone who experiences adversity or trauma also experiences protective factors.

Society can be quick to judge alleged criminals as sadistic and maniacal, demanding punishment to the fullest extent. With a lack of understanding of the possible mental health basis, these criminals are treated as monsters rather than victims of their mental disturbances lacking the capacity to know or appreciate the nature of their actions.

When it comes to mental illness, childhood maltreatment at the hands of parents and guardians have the most harmful effects. There is an urgent need to shift the dialogue and acknowledge that childhood traumas impact adult mental health. Studying how laws and judicial decisions can reflect our evolving appreciation of how adverse childhood experiences contribute to mental illness, criminal behaviour and insanity defences, is crucial.

Trauma is not the “abuse-excuse,” rather, abuse produces negative outcomes including criminal behaviour.

Criminal justice needs a better understanding of childhood trauma

Oh lawd, thank you JLZ, that makes perfect sense! I was tired and couldn't make head nor tail of it. :oops:

Not sure of the etiquette here RE quoting myself, but this is the neighbour interview I’m talking about:

CS found: Calls for Carnarvon neighbour who saw suspect buy nappies to get $1million reward | Daily Mail Online

This guy has gone viral and a campaign is growing for him to receive the reward.
Meanwhile, a local MP is advocating for the town to receive the reward.

Nice try but nah, you’ve got to let police know BEFORE they solve it to collect a reward.

Giving it to the township might be a nice gesture though, they certainly went above and beyond.

Last edited:
Its a beautiful Sunday so at this stage I am not going into detail re what i can share or not re sleuthing. I have seen some disturbing stuff from others claiming all sorts of crazy stuff re this case and no doubt some members here know what i refer too.

IMO the reason people are confused about the contradictions of this personality is that it seems
like we are dealing with multiple dissociative disorders and personalities ( I am not a professional) Taking this in context I believe its possible that all he does makes more sense when none of it seems to make sense to us . Saying and acting in one way and fighting the demons with other
personalities within can be seen with seemingly opposite behaviors . Saving the children from dangerous personalities and online behavior and perversions and warning parents and adults to be wary of sharing their children on line etc and on the other hand doing the very thing the personality warns about. So it is possible a personality who needs finances to fund obsessions etc and is capable and aware of complex on line places to make money could have simply set up a camera device and live streamed a child " playing with toys " and going about daily routines with the lights on for days on end may be quite a lucrative income on the dark web and from what i have read here by members some of this "interest" can be seen as quite benign to us but to others an obsession to get off on . I am going to leave it at that for now and thanks to everyone adding their experience and insights .

Years ago, I read about a teen sex worker whose client's request was to bathe her using a wash cloth, taking particular note of certain areas. There was no other sexual contact in their sessions.
I'd like to stress, imo, it's a sexual assault upon a child or non consenting adult. It's another fetish type behaviour to do with control and loss of innocence.

Not that I'm thinking it's the case here, just that TGY's post referring to little CC and Tootsie's post about Mr Cruel brought back a memory of that article.

I've seen some questions here as to how TK could afford the large doll collection, and also his rather new car. I have been trying to research mining royalties that the mines in Western Australia have to pay to the local aboriginal Elders annually, and I cannot find too much information. I do know that the mines in Northern Territory give the royalties to the local Elders, who in turn will give commodities, such as vehicles, or equipment, rather than trust everyone with a cash handout.

How much do Aboriginals get in royalties?
About $230 million a year in Aboriginal royalties is paid by mining companies in the Northern Territory.12 Sept 2021

Western Australia - Australian Mining web site
Resource royalties return record revenue for WA
September 10, 2021
Resource royalties return record revenue for WA - Australian Mining

Record contributions from the mining and resources sector have helped lift Western Australia to a State Budget surplus of $5.6 billion. “Indeed, these contributions totalled more than 31 per cent of all WA Government revenue and increased 36 per cent on the previous financial year.

But, I cannot find information that states the royalties from the Western Australian mines do go to the local Elders for distribution amongst the community.

Just thinking out loud:

BBM

Everything I’ve seen makes me lean toward him having made many international connections too. When I say that I’m not implying that he was a key player in an international pedo ring at all. I agree that those types are not going to be advertising themselves on FB. It just seems that there are codes that they might be using on their FB accounts to connect with each other. It would be too much of a coincidence that they all have similar profiles/likes etc.

The beauty of FB is that you can pick any single “like” on a suspicious post (eg; a scantily clad toddler) and inspect that persons activity. That’s where it becomes evident that it can’t all just be coincidental.

I should state that I was adamant that he was a “lone wolf” and would not be tech savvy enough, or even social enough, to have made connections to any type of “group”. Everything I’ve seen now makes me realise that I could be wrong in thinking that way.

I am wondering if he bragged to one or two people by showing off his new “doll” and that maybe they spread the word. This would explain the sudden influx of friend requests that caused him to make that post at 6:07am on the morning of. Pure speculation of course.

Regardless of whether or not any of this is true, something that is clear is that FB has some cleaning up to do.

I agree Troops but wait until the lawyers make out this poor indigenous boy needs medical help and not a jail cell. Deaths in custody and fear for his life and all that.

Like Chloe Campbells abductor who climbed through a window and took her, bathed her, fed her and God only knows what else and then returned her. He destroyed the hard drives in his computer then returned her home with wet hair. Oh no but he didn’t harm her?
Those lawyers made out he was crazy but harmless…they obviously won.
He only got 4 years.
4 freakin’ years!
He could be living near a school near you.
Thanks, TGY, I was trawling online last night trying to find info about CC's abductor's sentence to give us a hint at what might happen here. I'm appalled, no way is that justice! :mad:
He should be closely monitored the rest of his life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth