Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some searching on eBay for Bratz dolls. There is one user I found (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to list username, who is selling some collectable Bratz dolls - one is listed as $300.

The item location is Morgantown WA. I googled that and it's a suburb next door to Carnarvon.

There's nothing else interesting on the account that I can see. Just bratz dolls that have been sold over the past 12 month. Two listed for sale now and a Barbie you bed listed for sale (collector item again I think as it's $30).

I seen that account too, well spotted.

Agree 100%.

He might have been charged with a variety of offences related to kidnapping also, in order to have one stick.
But it doesn't mean he SA her. (I really really hope he did not :( and that he was just a crazy guy who wanted a little girl to play dolls with). X fingers.

But his understanding of paternity seems so warped and sexualised I don’t see this being the case. I really do still hope nothing happened but only as a matter of time rather than judgement.

My theory is that he saw her bike outside the tent. The parents mentioned it in an interview that they took her bike along.
That was the last we heard about the bike if I recall correctly. I’ve suspected the possibility exists it may have also been missing along with the sleeping bag.

As far as the doll play.: It’s possible he could have been living vicariously through his dolls as a way to cope with issues in his life he has no control over. Perhaps he ran through pretend scenarios with the dolls as a way to solve his problems and release stress. Maybe he used them to work through sadness or loneliness. He seems to have kind of refused to interact with the real world. Maybe he preferred his made-up world instead. What drove that decision probably wasn’t really due to the dolls but some other deeper issues. I’ve read of those who lose a daughter or sister involved in such obsessions. imo

It depends what you class as sexual when the power balance is upturned. It’s a very different set of vocabulary once you involve a frightened child. Fetishism has rules that all parties consent to - this is certainly not that situation.

Yes, of course. I guess my point was more (and hopefully) that he was just quite deranged and wanted a baby doll / girl to play dolls with / enact in 'doll play' (without any abuse). The consent angle is not debatable and it's a traumatic, criminal offence that he took her for any reason.

RE: His comments on missing children’s sites/ comments around internet safety - I found this very telling. He seemed far too invested.

I wondered if his rage towards pedophiles was actually closeted jealousy and self-hatred simultaneously at play. You know how when you don’t get the promotion, you momentarily hate the guy that does?

Where on earth are you finding this information?

That withheld second charge. TK was obviously bathing and washing C, maybe an indecency(?) charge for handling her naked as she was being washed and cleaned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, of course. I guess my point was more (and hopefully) that he was just quite deranged and wanted a baby doll / girl to play dolls with / enact in 'doll play' (without any abuse). The consent angle is not debatable and it's a traumatic, criminal offence that he took her for any reason.

I really hope you’re right. It’s borderline from his SM. There are definite blurred lines between fatherhood and sexual interest but I can’t ascertain whether that’s a line he’s aware that he’s treading or not and for that we’d need to know whether he knows what an appropriate adult/ child relationship actually looks like.

That was the last we heard about the bike if I recall correctly. I’ve suspected the possibility exists it may have also been missing along with the sleeping bag.

As far as the doll play.: It’s possible he could have been living vicariously through his dolls as a way to cope with issues in his life he has no control over. Perhaps he ran through pretend scenarios with the dolls as a way to solve his problems and release stress. Maybe he used them to work through sadness or loneliness. He seems to have kind of refused to interact with the real world. Maybe he preferred his made-up world instead. What drove that decision probably wasn’t really due to the dolls but some other deeper issues. I’ve read of those who lose a daughter or sister involved in such obsessions. imo

I remember when my brother was younger and obsessed with trains. A lot of men who had an interest in young boys also had an interest in trains/model train collection. Now there’s nothing bad or strange about being into trains but when they’re used to lure or groom or spark a child’s immediate interest or bribe then … ekkkk.

And yes there was a paedophile ring in my community operating with both trains (Puffing Billy) and model trains. (It’s googleable.)

So I think you can like something and also use it to attract the kids you want if you’re that sort of predator.

I really hope you’re right. It’s borderline from his SM. There are definite blurred lines between fatherhood and sexual interest but I can’t ascertain whether that’s a line he’s aware that he’s treading or not and for that we’d need to know whether he knows what an appropriate adult/ child relationship actually looks like.

It's hard to say. Initially I was peturbed by the use of 'daddy's girl' etc, but then i saw one of his profiles where he explained that he wants to work hard for his family (and by family, i took it to mean his doll family) to provide them everything they wanted.
It is hopefully a case of a doll paraphilia taken too far and he's abducted a 'real life dolly' without a sexual intention.

I think if it's pedophilia related it will become clear in other ways; such as, once the police have investigated the case properly his computers etc will likely show some of that kind of activity, and he'll probably be charged with that in addition, in my opinion.

Unfortunately those Bratz dolls don’t like particularly babyish. They look pretty sexualised with big lips, eye makeup. They make Barbie look like a sweetheart.

How did he know there was a child in the tent. It was almost dark when they arrived. We haven’t heard that he was seen at the campsite. Will be interesting to know what happened here. Did he just open random tents hoping to find a kid, and the first one he opens there is one! How far away did he have to park his car from the campsite to sneak in and not be heard? Wonder if he went there often. It’s crazy she was found only 7 minutes from her home. moo

BBM

Quite possibly from FB..... ??? (I have no idea if the camping trip was posted on Mum's FB prior to it happening.... )

This paragraph is referring to TK's FB accounts...

One of the social media accounts followed CS's mother ES, where she begged for help finding her missing four-year-old girl who was taken from a tent while camping at the Blowholes grounds 75km north of their hometown.

<modsnip: Redacted name of victim> Accused Terry Kelly's alleged doll obsession amid first look in home | Daily Mail Online

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn’t there a poster with alleged insider knowledge of the case, who guaranteed that it was not Bratz guy, there were no dolls, and that we were all looking at entirely the wrong person?

One other thing to clarify - a quick Google shows there is no Bratz doll with the same name as the victim. It is spelled and pronounced differently.

How did he know there was a child in the tent. It was almost dark when they arrived. We haven’t heard that he was seen at the campsite. Will be interesting to know what happened here. Did he just open random tents hoping to find a kid, and the first one he opens there is one! How far away did he have to park his car from the campsite to sneak in and not be heard? Wonder if he went there often. It’s crazy she was found only 7 minutes from her home. moo

There was only one tent at the campsite and that was the parents so they were vulnerable in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina