Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went down a rabbit hole and had a look at some of his social media, and it is disturbing to say the least. He's a sick and very creepy individual. I hope CS is able to get the help she needs in order to heal from whatever she went through. Poor girl.
I did the same. When I found out this evening it was "that" guy my heart sank. I was utterly creeped out by what I saw. It was some of the creepiest stuff I've ever seen and thought I might have nightmares. I dread that the media will have a field day with this because he is too bizarre for words. I can only imagine what C's parents are going through.

Last edited:
Have you got proof of that? If this is true, that changes things.

'I love my dolls', he wrote in one post, while another said: 'I love taking my dolls for drive arounds and doing their hair and taking selfies in public.' In a third, he described himself as 'mamma's little brat'.
One of the social media accounts linked to Kelly even followed Ellie, who used her profile to beg for help finding her missing four-year-old after she disappeared on October 16.

<modsnip>: Accused Terry Kelly's alleged Bratz doll obsession | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't you assuming that these dolls were used in a fetish type of way???? We don't have any proof of that yet.
Yes it’s not a crime to collect dolls, unfortunately it’s not socially acceptable to be an adult man who collects dolls, or sadly even a male child, hence the need to hide the hobby…openly having that hobby in a small town, you’d be mocked for sure!

To me, the picture with the doll collection does not look like the inside of a derelict house. I am sure it is a possibility that this image was not an original and was indeed somebody else’s, imo

It would be the first govt house that I have seen with cornice all around the ceiling.

New image of <modsnip> accused kidnapper with dolls

Police have had Mr Kelly in custody for the past two days, since officers broke into the state housing commission house he was living in
Carnarvon man Terence Darrell Kelly charged with abducting <modsnip>

Aren't you assuming that these dolls were used in a fetish type of way???? We don't have any proof of that yet.

Not assuming, logically deducing. There were some social media posts which included sexualised phrasing.
'I love my dolls', he wrote in one post, while another said: 'I love taking my dolls for drive arounds and doing their hair and taking selfies in public.' In a third, he described himself as 'mamma's little brat'.
One of the social media accounts linked to Kelly even followed Ellie, who used her profile to beg for help finding her missing four-year-old after she disappeared on October 16.

<modsnip>: Accused Terry Kelly's alleged Bratz doll obsession | Daily Mail Online

:eek::eek::eek:

So, he seems to care a lot for his dolls. He takes them for drives and walks in the pram. IMO, not the mind of a sane man.

From what I've read though, he did (in a distorted way), seem to be somewhat be taking care of her.

Again, from what I've read, it appears as though she wasn't sexually abused. I hope not. That photo released from her in hospital, I doubt they would release a photo if she had gone through the torture of sexual abuse.

Maybe he saw her as an extension of his doll collection, you know, a life like doll.

I'm definitely not defending him, trying to figure out what makes him tick. He is definitely mad, and bad. Just not sure which personality is the most prevalent.

Yes it’s not a crime to collect dolls, unfortunately it’s not socially acceptable to be an adult man who collects dolls, or sadly even a male child, hence the need to hide the hobby…openly having that hobby in a small town, you’d be mocked for sure!
I agree, a female who collects teenage mutant ninja turtles figurines and no one bats an eyelid, a male collects barbie dolls, and he’s automatically a sexual deviant. Seems strange to me to tar everyone with the same brush imo

I did the same. When I found out this evening it was "that" guy my heart sank. I was utterly creeped out by what I saw. It was some of the creepiest stuff I've ever seen and thought I might have nightmares. I dread that the media will have a field day with this because he is too bizarre for words. I can only imagine what C's parents are going through.

I felt the exact same way. Not simply because of the dolls but the lengths he went to to concoct a total fantasy/role playing life.

I also wonder to much of an extent other guys like this with the same predilection involve in messaging and commenting with one another using their fake identities with stolen (or real) child images.

The world is seriously a dark place underneath it all.

can i say if no one has already suggested it but since i have gleaned many of the things mentioned here and the many alias Social media pages i saw last night so one of my first thoughts were that he has gender confusing issues with role play and it is possible that he/she was sexually abused in childhood . I can see where the whole gambit fits in with eventually having a reality split IMO
Researching his emoji’s to which he identifies:
Boy or Girl paradox - Wikipedia

Was he “mummas little brat” while also posting under his fatherly/protector or were they two different personas? One comes across like some harmless awkward dude who just loves dolls and is pretty effeminate/harmless.
Perhaps this is the one he used to trade and collect dolls, endear him to mums and kids because people are so openminded and accepting these days.

The other “daddy” persona had the sexual undertones and red flag language.

I agree, a female who collects teenage mutant ninja turtles figurines and no one bats an eyelid, a male collects barbie dolls, and he’s automatically a sexual deviant. Seems strange to me to tar everyone with the same brush imo

Ok but one’s fictionalised turtles and the other are doll girls who are sexualised in their dress, makeup and appearance.

Was he “mummas little brat” while also posting under his fatherly/protector or were they two different personas? One comes across like some harmless awkward dude who just loves dolls and is pretty effeminate/harmless.
Perhaps this is the one he used to trade and collect dolls, endear him to mums and kids because people are so openminded and accepting these days.

The other “daddy” persona had the sexual undertones and red flag language.

I wonder if it's DID.

So, he seems to care a lot for his dolls. He takes them for drives and walks in the pram. IMO, not the mind of a sane man.

From what I've read though, he did (in a distorted way), seem to be somewhat be taking care of her.

Again, from what I've read, it appears as though she wasn't sexually abused. I hope not. That photo released from her in hospital, I doubt they would release a photo if she had gone through the torture of sexual abuse.

Maybe he saw her as an extension of his doll collection, you know, a life like doll.

I'm definitely not defending him, trying to figure out what makes him tick. He is definitely mad, and bad. Just not sure which personality is the most prevalent.
This is the scenario I so want to be the case, just wanted to be a parent, take care of a real life doll and did not physically harm her in any way…although he has immeasurably caused psychological harm to the whole family.

Generally speaking; Summary offences are less serious offences (property / victimless, civil, common assaults) and are usually heard in lower courts, such as the Magistrates Court. They're usually prosecuted by police, and are not heard in the presence of a jury.

An indictable offence is a more serious charge (rape, murder, kidnapping, etc.) which are heard in the higher courts - District or Supreme court, and usually involve a jury. Prosecution is undertaken by the Department of Public Prosecutions.

Thank you!!!

So in this case, the defendant was heard in magistrates court today and will it then be moved to a District or Supreme Court?

This is the scenario I so want to be the case, just wanted to be a parent, take care of a real life doll and did not physically harm her in any way…although he has immeasurably caused psychological harm to the whole family.

Yes he caused psychological harm and 18 days of immense indescribable pain for so many people. He's the worst of the worst a total grub and a predator. Anyone that will sympathize for Kelly is up there in the same basket as the ones who pointed fingers at the parents in my eyes.

Ok but one’s fictionalised turtles and the other are doll girls who are sexualised in their dress, makeup and appearance.

Agree, and besides the glaring differences between animal figurines and female dolls, a man who has acted in a predatorial way against a small child and also has this unusal 'fixation' cannot be separated. They are more than likely related. Does this mean that everyone who collects dolls is a predator? No, but in this case, it is likely inextricably linked, and IMO, it is likely whole or part of the motive which cannot be ignored.

<modsnip>

Just jumping off your post .... it is hard to imagine what he thought would be the outcome of this ... after 18 days.
The abduction might have been impulsive (we don't know yet) but somewhere in those 18 days he surely must have wondered how he could continue this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota