Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been studying them for a few days, they are quite pretty in a plasticky way..
But they're collectors' items and It's a hobby for their communities. I got the impression the acquisition of the dolls brings a certain status.
It's also potentially a way to make money
How much can I sell my Bratz dolls for? – MVOrganizing

They're commodities and people like to strut them.
They're also a fashion statement.
These are my conclusions having spent ages in the trenches.

In that context they are not a sign of insanity, more like a sharp business mind.

In the video with the shelves of toys in the background he seemed to be morphing into an actual toy...
It's very interesting .
Maybe.

At one level, this can appear to be a serious collector... Anyone who is really into collecting would think he is one of them . Neat organized, all in their original packaging.

If we hear from the toy company in town, or other collectors who might have had transactions with him.... as this rolls along........ we may see that he truly has different personas in different circumstances.

I haven't been able to find any of these FB accounts so I would like to know if he sounds mature, educated and so on in his writing style.
It's doll theatre.
Dolls don't talk like humans..
I don't know the language so I got bored.
People are saying there are 00's of accounts and they're all belong to this guy.
They haven't provided a single word of proof that this is the truth.
DM just read social media rumors and they printed it without checking it out because they offered no proof either.

I've just found 2 x separate additional instagram accounts of his, both still active, which are instagram followers/friends of BOTH the parents (noting that ES went on 'private' in the last few days so the instagram connection could only have happened prior to CS being found).

One account bio/name is 'shhh' (creepy!) and the other is a random female name. Both accounts are following 2- 3 people only - the parents, and the female name account additionally follows a bratzdeluca account.

I am so convinced that this individual was actively stalking/seeking out this family.

MOO.

These could have been made after the abduction to follow the case/ by some other creep.

Reminder on Social Media Rules:
Snipped/Tweaked for relevance to this thread

ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
(Accused as officially named by LE)
  • Links may be used to direct members to posts made
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the actual accused individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
NOTE:
Exceptions to the above must be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message.

EXAMPLE: If the accused has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from their personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

In Summary, if you can not link to something on social media regarding the individual accused of the crime, you can not discuss it.

The rules will be heavily enforced in this thread given sub-justice.
Please refer back to @sillybillys post HERE

Last edited:
Aren’t barbie dolls women and not girls?

Barbies are sure, but Barbie also includes teens (Skipper) and kids, Bratz are teens, and then there are child dolls like American Girl and then realistic baby dolls.

How many women do you know are molesting turtles because of their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fetish

But then people willingly put their whole lives on display for the world to see.
I read he followed van lives of some families - with routes, campsites, timetables.
I guess that he was plotting the abductions.

Yes... my thoughts and groans. All those pretty Facebook pictures. Campers, VanLifers, family youtubers beware.

Hopefully this publicity creates a harsh awareness.... because it most certainly can also groom criminal behavior as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
can i say if no one has already suggested it but since i have gleaned many of the things mentioned here and the many alias Social media pages i saw last night and one of my first thoughts was that he has gender confused issues with role play and it is possible that he/she was sexually abused in childhood . I can see where the whole gambit fits in with eventually having a reality split IMO

I agree with you. In fact, I made a post a few threads back that I thought he could have identity issues. Maybe the person who parented him wanted him to be a girl. Also your prediction that he might have been SA in childhood is also possible and he regresses into role play and fantasy because of it. I have often wondered why his grandmother had to bring him up. Were they incarcerated, had an accident, died young or did they abuse him so he went to his Granny's.

The media aren’t saying what the second charge is. I hope it’s because it’s something they don’t think the general public will understand or be interested in and not because it’s a more sinister charge they want to keep private for the family.

Since the police haven’t interviewed C yet I wonder if more charges might come. She will have been checked for some things at the hospital.

I am hopeful that this person didn’t use her in any sexually exploitive way. She seems to have been released from hospital quickly and was found alive (being unusual) and was in good condition, clean hair from the looks, playing with toys that had presumably been made available and a light was on. It makes me hope the accused was someone who was perhaps desperately lonely and fascinated with dolls and wanted her for a doll like companion/daughter.

I am glad the police found her alive. Eventually he would have found it harder to manage and she’d have grown older etc so what would he do then, harm her, give her to someone else because he feels stuck for a way out etc. Well done to WA police and thank God because I think He heard many prayers and took action on this one.

Last edited:
How many women do you know are molesting turtles because of their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fetish[/QUOTE]
i have already addressed how I should have used a different example to females collecting tmnt figures, maybe you should read that? Lol

I agree with you. In fact, I made a post a few threads back that I thought he could have identity issues. Maybe the person who parented him wanted him to be a girl. Also your prediction that he might have been SA in childhood is also possible and he regresses into role play and fantasy because of it. I have often wondered why his grandmother had to bring him up. Were they incarcerated, had an accident, died young or did they abuse him so he went to his Granny's.

Do you have the link about his grandmother bringing him up? I read his mother died but nothing about his grandmother.

Context is key. There are lots of men in those groups who seem legit. ASD is definitely one factor in obsessive collecting and definitely make up part of the demographic but no one would assume sexual deviance from that.

But you only have to look at SM to form a picture of what the dolls meant in the context of this person. And that’s all we’re focussing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela