Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After more than 30 hours of interrogation by detectives, Terence Darrell Kelly was charged with various offences and will front Carnarvon Magistrate’s Court on Thursday afternoon.

All previous threads discussing this case have been pulled due to the victim's name being contained throughout.

Although MSM is still using the victim's name, it is Websleuths policy NOT to do so.

Members may link to MSM articles related to the case, and the accused's name may be used but the victim's name may NOT be. If you quote anything from MSM, please ensure this minor child's name is changed to initials only.

Under Australian law, now that this individual has been charged, the case is under sub judice.

Please note: Under sub-judice, the following is not allowed:

Anything that may prejudice the accused’s right to a fair trial
Any suggestions or direct accusations that the accused is either guilty or innocent (i.e. the accused cannot be called "the killer", it has to be "the accused", the "alleged killer" or "the defendant")
A defendant’s previous history of any offences
Scandalizing the court (disparaging judges/lawyers, any officer of the Court)
Broadcasting anything about proceedings which happen in the jury's absence.
Any non compliance with an Order of the court

Please do not post anything that violates the above principles. Breaching sub judice can result in charges of contempt of court.

Thank you.
You may want to update the banner for WS - it’s still showing her name and an error when clicking

Besides the abduction, which is reprehensible, his fb 'family' and stealing pics is pretty disturbing. He portrays himself as a caring parent and a stud. He's obsessed with young families and he's liked pages about missing children. A real mixed bag we've got here.
I've never heard anything like it, from start to finish, Primo.. the dolls were right off my radar. Whodathunk??

Besides the abduction, which is reprehensible, his fb 'family' and stealing pics is pretty disturbing. He portrays himself as a caring parent and a stud. He's obsessed with young families and he's liked pages about missing children. A real mixed bag we've got here.

Seeing the people whose photos he stole react to seeing how their photos were used was … just wow. Icky.

RE: His comments on missing children’s sites/ comments around internet safety - I found this very telling. He seemed far too invested.

I wondered if his rage towards pedophiles was actually closeted jealousy and self-hatred simultaneously at play. You know how when you don’t get the promotion, you momentarily hate the guy that does?

The creepiest aspect I thought were the conversations he played out between him and his daughters. That sort of intricate fantasising points to a very heavily furnished inner-world and I suspect these are conversations he’s played out a lot. I would bet he is someone heavily inclined towards escapist fantasy and this time, the line between reality and fantasy was blurred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Page 5 and the bickering has started already.

Either Report a post or scroll and roll. Do NOT drag this thread down with bickering and personalization or you will lose posting privileges in this discussion or on the entire forum.

Perhaps having withdrawals or anxiety or scared of going back to jail?

Or feeling hella guilty and ashamed. The accused is clearly a deeply damaged individual who absolutely needs help IMO, but I’m not convinced he was ‘unwell’ enough that he didn’t consider the implications of what he done. He allegedly snatched a child and took steps to keep her hidden for 18 days in a community on high alert. His only ‘saving grace’ is that he appears to have cared for her in his own way. He absolutely didn’t care about her though, IMOO, because he took her for his own selfish reasons/needs. If he had any empathy at all he would have let her go.

I said a similar thing a few pages back now. And I do wonder if this is a possibility. I know the mother said she would never leave the tent on her own, but they hadn’t been camping since the new baby was born, and she is 7 months old. I wonder if in the time since the family had been camping, (name withdrawn by me) had grown up a bit since, and I wonder if she would leave the tent on her own accord? Tents are small, they don’t have much stimulus for a child who is energetic! And again I know the said the tent was open too high for the child to reach, i wonder how certain can anyone be that the tent wasn’t pulled so the zip went up farther, or that the zipper wasn’t touched at all in after they discovered she was missing.

The fact she’s up playing with toys around the same time as when she went missing to me is a massive coincidence, and it just might be that, a coincidence, but it also might not be. Being energetic and trusting as the police said she is, that can be a combination that leads to kids leaving things like tents etc. IMO

I don’t imagine she would have had a ‘normal’ routine. Neighbours in MSM have noted the perpetrator was coming and going and Police apprehended him outside so IMO it’s possible she was awake because he had just left or because her sleep pattern and routine is all over the place.

It was still a little confusing. Had to read it twice. They closed in ON a car as well as while “in a car”.

Possibly poor wording from the journalist? IMO Police have been watching and waiting, they’ve seen him leave and get into his car and they’ve swooped in? That would explain why the car was still in the drive. All supposition of course.

The thing is to not assume anything.

But that’s what websleuths does.

How did he know there was a child in the tent. It was almost dark when they arrived. We haven’t heard that he was seen at the campsite. Will be interesting to know what happened here. Did he just open random tents hoping to find a kid, and the first one he opens there is one! How far away did he have to park his car from the campsite to sneak in and not be heard? Wonder if he went there often. It’s crazy she was found only 7 minutes from her home. moo

How did he know there was a child in the tent. It was almost dark when they arrived. We haven’t heard that he was seen at the campsite. Will be interesting to know what happened here. Did he just open random tents hoping to find a kid, and the first one he opens there is one! How far away did he have to park his car from the campsite to sneak in and not be heard? Wonder if he went there often. It’s crazy she was found only 7 minutes from her home. moo
My theory is that he saw her bike outside the tent. The parents mentioned it in an interview that they took her bike along.

I'm still pretty convinced that there is some kind of link with the 'Elle' referenced on one of the fake profiles, and CS's mum's name.

The fake profiles in question were active/commenting on each other's posts as recently as 35 weeks ago, and potentially more recently, but 35 weeks is the most 'recent' comment I've seen so far. Bio could easily have been updated if he developed a fixation on CS's mum perhaps as part of this ideation of a general wife/family/baby doll at some stage in the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper