Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accused kidnapper Terence Kelly pictured with children’s dolls

404174b6be9c65d338084369309db8fa91187ef6.jpg

I am not liking that we are not hearing what the 'other offences' are.

WA police in a statement said the Carnarvon local had been charged with various offences relating to the alleged abduction of (CS) including “one count of forcibly taking a child under 16”. The matter is due back in court in early December.
West Australian police charge Terence Kelly, 36, over alleged abduction
Not liking that bit at all. .... I hope it's just legal confetti, driving with bald tyres , something like that.. but....

My first post on here, but I'm a long time lurker.

Terence Kelly was charged with "various offenses", but the only charge they chose to mention is kidnap. I hope he didn't harm CS, but it is worrying to think what the other charges may have been. I went down a rabbit hole and had a look at some of his social media, and it is disturbing to say the least. He's a sick and very creepy individual. I hope CS is able to get the help she needs in order to heal from whatever she went through. Poor girl.

Last edited:
I've seen the suspects various SM accounts and they are rather strange. Sad even. But personally I couldn't say whether that makes him mentally ill or not. Maybe underneath those accounts is someone who is very calculating and deliberately creating an online presence of "odd but harmless"

It's also been reported that he was at one point deemed mentally unstable but whether that's because he was malingering or indicative of a mental illness who really knows.

There has to be a certain level of cognitive ability and organisation to have done what he is accused of doing.

This whole case has had so many twists & turns.

Once we know whose house it initially was - perhaps his grandmothers - we might find that the dolls were her doll collection. The dolls are boxed as a collection. It is not like they are placed around the room to play with.

They aren't her collection. There are/were photos of all his packages coming in the mail with his new dolls. Not sure if LE has removed all of those photos, so I'll say IMO

There are definite sexual undertones to his SM use. The use of Daddy’s girl etc, the fact that he uses stolen photographs of girls in very little clothing to pose as his daughters. One post talks about him being a “ladies man” (pinch of salt - he wrote it himself albeit under a pseudonym) who had both plastic dolls and real-life dolls. I would be hesitant to be too sympathetic. This does not appear to be merely a lost and lonely boy in search of a family.

There are definite sexual undertones to his SM use. The use of Daddy’s girl etc, the fact that he uses stolen photographs of girls in very little clothing to pose as his daughters. One post talks about him being a “ladies man” (pinch of salt - he wrote it himself albeit under a pseudonym) who had both plastic dolls and real-life dolls. I would be hesitant to be too sympathetic. This does not appear to be merely a lost and lonely boy in search of a family.

The people who have baby fetishes/adult nappy wearing fetishes etc, use this type of vernacular, and oftentimes it isn't sexual.

I hope you're wrong, but the fact that the 'range of other offenses' haven't been published gives me pause.

Right.. And we can reasonably assume that he knew it was a bit , or a lot creepy himself, otherwise he would be strolling down Robinsons Road wheeling his dolls in a little pram. But he had them stacked and hidden.. So he knows it's all a bit off.

They look like a doll collection.

Apparently, collecting dolls is plangonology.

And if he is collecting them, he wouldn't be the first man to do so.
There are quite a few links out there about men who have large collections of dolls.

'Crazy obsession': The Singaporean man with 6,000 Barbie dolls
My husband used to collect My Little Ponies before we met.... there's a huge male community 'Bronies' who live MLP and all be it slightly odd... they're not weirdos or paedos!

Right.. And we can reasonably assume that he knew it was a bit , or a lot creepy himself, otherwise he would be strolling down Robinsons Road wheeling his dolls in a little pram. But he had them stacked and hidden.. So he knows it's all a bit off.

Good point. A neighbour also commented that he would never let people into his house.

Also, to the person who said that they might be his deceased Grandmothers - no. She died over a year ago and he has social media posts with his 'new purchases' up until a week before the abduction <modsnip>.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband used to collect My Little Ponies before we met.... there's a huge male community 'Bronies' who live MLP and all be it slightly odd... they're not weirdos or paedos!

They also didn't abduct a child, though.

And sorry, but it's strange and points back to some level of psychosexual dysfunction, no matter how you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0