Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trooper

Also the profiles in the dolls circles were fake profiles, and he used tags for Sydney Suburbs, which implies he is purposefully obfuscating his location and idenity. So you're right. He is purposely hiding it because he knows it's wrong.

Good point. A neighbour also commented that he would never let people into his house.

Also, to the person who said that they might be his deceased Grandmothers - no. She died over a year ago and he has social media posts with his 'new purchases' up until a week before the abduction of Cleo.

I am that person. My point being, that the collecting of dolls may have been something his grandmother started ... and he continued. Or something they did together. (And they may not be.)

Those dolls are by no means stacked and hidden, or a secret. They are displayed on shelves (with pics posted to his FB page).

IMO

I am that person. My point being, that the collecting of dolls may have been something his grandmother started ... and he continued. Or something they did together. (And they may not be.)

Those dolls are by no means stacked and hidden, or a secret. They are displayed on shelves (with pics posted to his FB page).

IMO

Does it matter how it started? It's weird for a grown adult male to be doing so.

They are stacked and hidden because he never let anyone into his creepy doll shrine. His profiles were *fake* to obscure this creepy lifestyle.

No one is claiming it’s perverse in and of itself but in this case, it’s linked with the abduction and holding of a child.

There is seemingly a fascination with the idea of small, inanimate dolls and little girls - he makes that link himself in a post that is ostensibly from his Mum (one of his fake profiles). This might mean grooming, idolising etc, fetishising virginity. It’s still sexual.

Right.. And we can reasonably assume that he knew it was a bit , or a lot creepy himself, otherwise he would be strolling down Robinsons Road wheeling his dolls in a little pram. But he had them stacked and hidden.. So he knows it's all a bit off.

I wondered also if this is why his anger yesterday was centred on the journalists. He may be ashamed/ hate the idea of his "hobby" being public more than him being an alleged abductor

IMO
I think the general idea is, that he had all this hidden from Canarvon. that is, from where he lived and the community he lived in.

I don't think he took them all out the front and bathed them in the birdbath on a hot day, like kids do. Like I do, with my little nieces , come to think on it. I just don't see him doing that.

There is an element of secret hidden unsavoury activity going on.

Ok I needed this laugh. Haha

In all seriousness though a good majority of the prison population has been diagnosed with a mental illness. Sometimes they don’t get formally diagnosed until they’re IN prison. Doesn’t make them insane. The criteria to meet the definition on insanity is pretty strict.

Also, having a doll collection is separate to his actions which was kidnapping a child for god only knows what reason. Grown men collect lots of random things. My old neighbour had a Barbie collection. He certainly never invited children over to come play with them. They were collectors items.

You have to laugh or you will cry..

Im still laughing @ he's definitely a weirdo because i didn't spot one my little pony

He definitely knew which of his behaviours were socially unacceptable.

He had another FB account that seemed to link to far more of his real friends/ family on which there was no mention of the dolls.

ADMIN WARNING:

Members are responsible for what they post.

If members violate sub judice, Australian police will contact Tricia and this discussion may get shut down. It has happened in another case and we don't want it to happen again.

I can guarantee Australian LE will be reading here and watching this discussion in order to protect their case. We can only do so much to make members understand, and this is for your protection. Read the opening post and please don't say we didn't warn you.

Accused kidnapper Terence Kelly pictured with children’s dolls

404174b6be9c65d338084369309db8fa91187ef6.jpg

WOW! What a collection! I wonder if CS was put in that room. Where did he get the money from to buy all those dolls?

Man charged over abduction of 4-year-old
Man charged over abduction of 4-year-old - CNN

Before charging the suspect, police said they believed he acted alone and "spontaneously." The man was arrested on Wednesday and had been taken to hospital after self-harming while in police custody, Western Australia Police said…

On Thursday, Western Australia Premier Mark McGowan said he met with **** and her family, describing her as "very well adjusted, considering (her ordeal)."

"She has done a bit of sleeping and a lot of eating, a lot of lying around and cuddling," McGowan said.

Detective Superintendent Wilde said **** had also been checked out at the hospital, and "physically she is OK."

——-
prayers she wasn’t touched.

WOW! What a collection! I wonder if CS was put in that room. Where did he get the money from to buy all those dolls?

I saw in one of his profiles that he works 12 hours per day shift work. I wondered if that was mining work?
Even if it isn't true, the house is housing commission and very low (pro-rata) rent. Could explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257