Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And sorry, but it's strange and points back to some level of psychosexual dysfunction, no matter how you look at it.

Why do you think that? Any adult male collecting dolls is dysfunctional? What about female?

It's my opinion, but it's a qualified opinion.
I am qualified to do criminal profiling.

Then you should contact WS and be approved as a qualified person.

Once we know whose house it initially was - perhaps his grandmothers - we might find that the dolls were her doll collection. The dolls are boxed as a collection. It is not like they are placed around the room to play with.

imo

Yes that is what I predicted a day ago that this collection could have been started by his grandmother. Then he decided he would like a living doll.

At the moment...based on the little we know ..I feel this man was ashamed/embarrassed of his doll fetish/collection. I think either he wanted someone to be able to share this hidden life with him and ridiculously thought this could work long term ...or he wanted a "real family member" .. or possibly his own live doll. There will definitely imo be some type of mental illness not just "pure bad"...I feel if it was pure bad we would not have been in a situation of finding her alive due to the case being so high profile.
I'm not convinced there was any direct physical sexual abuse as yet ...but just from bathing, nappies etc there would be an element of "personal abuse" ...along with all the obvious abuse and trauma the victim suffered by being taken and locked up etc

Accused kidnapper Terence Kelly pictured with children’s dolls

404174b6be9c65d338084369309db8fa91187ef6.jpg

WOW! What a collection! I wonder if CS was put in that room. Where did he get the money from to buy all those dolls?

Can anyone see what is in the lower part of the photo? Is that a bed? It looks like it could have a Bratz blanket/covering of some sort.

Why do you think that? Any adult male collecting dolls is dysfunctional? What about female?

Then you should contact WS and be approved as a qualified person.

If that male goes on to abduct a child, while that child is sleeping, and deprive that child of her god given liberty for 19 days, then yes, ANYTHING that person does can be qualified as dysfunctional if it does not fit the norm. Collecting dolls by grown men is not the average , not in his community, not in his town. ..

Thank you for this, I was absolutely stunned by that response! Bloody sexist if nothing else! If I as an adult woman collected dolls or my little pony you wouldn't bat an eyelid.
Bloke does it and there's some sort pyschopathic sexual maniac?! Yes, quite possibly in this case... but tar everyone with the same brush!
My husband is absolutely completely normal and oooh guess what, an amazing father to our two little girls... just because someone has a hobby that you think is weird, doesn't make them some sort of deviant! (Oh and he's handed the MLP collection to our 6 year old now :p)

Then the remark was not addressed to you or your husband. It was referring to men who go on to abduct children.

Well, this is truly one strange case.

I'm mainly interested in how the hell he made off with the victim that friday evening, when he first got out there, and how police figured it out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he confesses to a large amount of this. My guess is that is what LE have been working on it between his trips to hospital.

Otherwise we have to wait until trial.

The difference is he isn’t sexually getting off on collecting them and kidnapping young kids. People collect shoes but we don’t all have a shoe and foot fetish for eg
Yes but the previous poster stated that the collecting of dolls shows that the collector has a 'psychosexual dysfunction' a massive sweeping statement.... yes probably in this case, but the way the posted stated implied that they think any male collector of dolls is some sort of sexual deviant, which clearly is not true!

Besides the abduction, which is reprehensible, his fb 'family' and stealing pics is pretty disturbing. He portrays himself as a caring parent and a stud. He's obsessed with young families and he's liked pages about missing children. A real mixed bag we've got here.

@Trooper

Also the profiles in the dolls circles were fake profiles, and he used tags for Sydney Suburbs, which implies he is purposefully obfuscating his location and idenity. So you're right. He is purposely hiding it because he knows it's wrong.

The Police will be looking at his accounts and the Prosecutor could use that to say he knows what he is doing. He knows right from wrong. I mean this is a guy who did a 3 month construction course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper