Found Alive Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he portrays himself in such glowing terms, and presents as someone deserving of pity, ... how hard he works, how hard his early life was, how giving he is to his 5 babies. He works that hard so he can give his babies what he didn't have. He will have a go at anything..

classic narcissist, really. He will have a go at anything!...

well. you can say that again, pal. You certainly had a go at anything.

Interesting that he identifies as Catholic.. perhaps in deference to his mum.. if, in deed, his mum was.. well.... you get my drift.. I nearly fell into his fantasy myself , then, just for a second. .

12 hour shifts...........

Whether this is fantasy or not, it shows consistency. Italian mother, Roman Catholic, etc. Italian surnames of his 'invented' family. This doesnt look like a raving mad man. This is somebody using executive functions. MOO.

Whether this is fantasy or not, it shows consistency. Italian mother, Roman Catholic, etc. This doesnt look like a raving mad man. This is somebody using executive functions. MOO.
oh definitely.. he has logic functioning. no problem there AT ALL. He even throws in a bit of Italian language, just to underscore the fantasy.

People, he is not mad.

Does that mean you don't see any relevance to the case?

Chances are, they are not even his. There's thousands of people who live in Carnarvon.

But if they are, they tend to sound like books somebody of my mother's generation would have, which is the same age his grandmother probably was. Especially the Moriarty books.

A charter flight left Carnarvon at about 11.30am local time with Mr Kelly onboard, accompanied by four special operations group corrections officers.

He is being taken to a maximum-security prison in Perth to await his next court appearance in about four weeks time.

abc.net.au investigators-turn-attention-to-movements-of-accused

The bar is in deed very high. It is not a matter of the defendant feeling like he is driven mad. We all are driven mad at times.

Then there is the occasion where a defendant appropriates a mental defect. This doesn't often succeed, throwing hourly tantrums, muttering to himself, loudly singing, etc, jigging about, making lunges at the judge ( I've seen all of those and more ).. pretending not to speak English, pretending to be hearing voice from outer space, all the usual nonsense.

He can let his temper ride all over the court, but court will go on regardless of his attitude, and eventually, the matter progresses.
He already sounds as if he is up for some shouty stuff in court.. so.. . ... we will see how this all pans out.

Even Martin Bryant, who was arguably a 'raving lunatic' was considered fit to stand trial. So, the chances of him being found unfit seem very slim (to none). MOO.

It sounds as if TK was being watched by the police, before they sprung and arrested him.

"One of them was that the suspect that we were observing could be mobile and would leave the premises," he said.

"In terms of decisions, it wasn't that hard.

"What happened was one of those scenarios, and it was clear in my head what had to occur, so it was just 'OK, let's do that'."

Police have said they cannot say why the man left his home at that time of night.

Are any of these books red flags to anyone?

"Before We Were Yours" by Lisa Wingate
"The Silent Wife" by Karen Slaughter
"Three Wishes" by Liane Moriarty
"The Last Anniversary" by Liane Moriarty
"The Exham-on-Sea Murder Mysteries" by Frances Evesham
"The Forevers" by Chris Whitaker
"Seriously...I'm Kidding" by Ellen Degeneres
"The Lucky List" by Rachael Lippincott
"The Things We Don't See" by Savannah Brown
"Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe" by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Not his grandmother’s books who passed away 3 years ago. JMO
“The Silent Wife” came out in 2020.

Attachments

• 2021-11-05.png
    2021-11-05.png
    479.2 KB · Views: 11
A charter flight left Carnarvon at about 11.30am local time with Mr Kelly onboard, accompanied by four special operations group corrections officers.

He is being taken to a maximum-security prison in Perth to await his next court appearance in about four weeks time.

Good idea to get him our of Carnarvon, might help settle things down a bit. Aboriginal elders talked with Police about their concerns and the ramifications for them from TK actions. Plus give the victims a bit of security knowing he isn't in the town and allow them to start healing? JMO

It sounds as if TK was being watched by the police, before they sprung and arrested him.

"One of them was that the suspect that we were observing could be mobile and would leave the premises," he said.

"In terms of decisions, it wasn't that hard.

"What happened was one of those scenarios, and it was clear in my head what had to occur, so it was just 'OK, let's do that'."

Police have said they cannot say why the man left his home at that time of night.

Maybe taking passenger to a shop or servo for something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness