GUILTY Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction of 4 y.o., WA, 16 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi PinkPower - is it that you’re not sensing any relevance in any of those topics ?

Personally I have no idea whether they are or not, however imo all things need to be examined / considered.

TK has been reported as a Loner, however:
he was in a vehicle with others when apprehended
he was seen in female company at the TAB
which indicates to me that he has some associates - and those Associates could perhaps provide answers to some Pol questions.

Not Blinds - blacked out windows
why were they blacked out ?
was it entirely innocent?
or was it done in preparation for activities that TK didn’t want to have witnesses to - drug dealing, hostage situations, anything that might betray his / granny’s community standing

Sleeping Habits :-
each to there own of course, but I don’t know too many people who choose to be lying in the backyard at 3am
did TK just like to sleep under the stars ( although he told neighbour he just woke up)?
did he choose to sleep outside because a child was inside ?
did he want to be outside to monitor security ?
was he waiting for someone ?
Answers to many of these questions could lead to useful intel for Pol

MOO

Sorry I've missed where he was laying outside at 3am?

It's clear that he had some associates as police reported he was in a car with a female adult and female child from recollection.

So if he was fronting the job centre, he was on Newstart, people on disability don't need to do that. It has been established that the Bratz collection was at least 10 years old, so it's not like he had to pony up for all those dolls at once, and most collectors trade their way up as well as make purchases along the way. He may have been trading in other things too to make a bit of extra on the side, he had enough to go to the TAB for instance. The beard is real, and he also gained a fair bit of weight since some of the photographs we have seen in media, so I assume those images are a few years old at least.

I thought he was just seen outside at 3am, as in was in the backyard .. not lying down or sleeping out there.

A Carnarvon man has told police that accused kidnapper TK asked for updates on CS when speaking with workers at an Aboriginal training and job seeking agency.
The West Australian understands Mr K had received training this year at Real Futures — which helps Indigenous people obtain employment — and visited the office four times a week.
“Every day he (went) there, he wanted updates,” the man told The West Australian.
When The West Australian visited the Real Futures office, a woman at the front desk said she would not comment on “hearsay”.
However, the man confirmed he told police of the claims.

accused-kidnapper-asked-for-updates-on-case

This is quite odd. Not like it's difficult to google it. We know he was on social media, etc.
Maybe he liked speaking about it, he wouldn't be the first alleged criminal that liked to thrill of discussing his crime.

This brings me to a query that butterflied across my mind earlier - IIRC police removed a Bratz doll from the property. Does anyone have any ideas why one doll out of possibly scores of dolls was removed for examination? Is it too obvious to suggest it was played with or handled by someone else other than possibly the child?

I've seen in some doll fetish information that there is often one doll that becomes like a partner to the collector (in the case that there is a sexual interest in dolls, not normal doll collectors). :eek:

This is quite odd. Not like it's difficult to google it. We know he was on social media, etc.
Maybe he liked speaking about it, he wouldn't be the first alleged criminal that liked to thrill of discussing his crime.

Was someone there connected to the parents? He might have been looking for local insider gossip?

Was someone there connected to the parents? He might have been looking for local insider gossip?

My first thought was that he was evading any 'unusual google searching', but I really don't think he seems like the type of criminal mastermind who would be this cautious.

We know he followed her mother on social media, so he was getting some updates.

He might have merely been trying to see if anyone suspected anyone in the community. A sense of paranoia. Who knows :eek:

Disability is like winning the welfare lotto and almost impossible to get, I'm thinking it would not have been too difficult to stay on Newstart forever in Carnarvon where opportunities are limited, he would have had to just front up for a few of those training courses every now and again.

IMO, Doing a course in construction is a good indicator that he likely wasn't on disability. It's so hard to get a disability payment, even for extremely disabled people, so it seems to me like you're spot on here. Probably Newstart, which is barely livable but like you said, easy enough to stay on when there's minimal job opportunities.

Neighbour of CS's kidnap accused Terence Kelly moving out, fearing vigilante attacks
Pip Christmass
7news-red.11380efe.png

Published: Thursday, 11 November 2021 4:30 PM AEDT

“100 per cent sure they will come here and smash the house.”

The neighbour of accused CS kidnapper Terence Kelly is so scared of what will happen once police leave the area that he’s packing up and leaving.

Ever since the four-year-old girl was allegedly found at Kelly’s home, 18 days after she went missing, there has been a strong police presence at the Carnarvon property.

Detectives and forensic officers have been at the Tonkin Street house each day, but security guards have also protected the house from vandalism or vigilante attacks while Kelly is in custody and police carry out their work.

Kelly’s neighbour believes once police and security guards leave, the duplex complex could become the target of “revenge” attacks and vandalism.

“The house will be smashed,” he told 7NEWS.

“A lot of people are disappointed and angry about what has happened, so there’s a greater chance that once the police are gone, we expect something will happen.

As he was packing up on Thursday, Kelly’s neighbour showed 7NEWS through his property - a mirror image, he says, of the home next door where CS was allegedly kept captive.

The two bedrooms are positioned away from the common wall, which is barely even sound-proofed, with just fibro and a timber frame separating the living rooms of the two properties.

Neighbour of CS's kidnap accused Terence Kelly moving out, fearing vigilante attacks

Even with a flimsy wall between the two residences, and the bedrooms being furthest away from the common wall, I notice that TK's neighbour was away for the week prior to CS being found - so he wouldn't have heard anything for at least that last week.

"TK’s next-door neighbour had been away for a week when little CS was found and friends rang to tell him the news."

"He has described TK as the perfect neighbour who didn’t drink, smoke or take drugs."

"The two would occasionally chat as they took out the bins and TK would keep an eye on his house if he was away."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back