Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw photos of a family member on social media a while back & commented on the weirdness. I got a creepy feeling.

That's the closest I got.
I thought the family unit of all male siblings could be a bad environment for a young girl. Just a hinky/motherly feeling I had, still do.

Are you able to give a hint as to where you saw this photo?

This case is turning more revolting and weirder by the minute.

Tiahleigh Palmer murder investigation: a 19-year-old man has been arrested for incest and perverting the course of justice, police say
From ABC news Brisbane

( please ! Someone teach me how to link tweets properly ! )

I am so sad for Cyndi Palmer, her mother this afternoon. This case is tragic , just tragic :(

Disgusting :mad:

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust [video=twitter;778114983855095808]https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/778114983855095808[/video]
Police investigating the murder of Tiahleigh Palmer have arrested a 19-year-old for perjury, perverting the course of justice and incest.

This case is turning more revolting and weirder by the minute.

Tiahleigh Palmer murder investigation: a 19-year-old man has been arrested for incest and perverting the course of justice, police say
From ABC news Brisbane

I am so sad for Cyndi Palmer, her mother this afternoon. This case is tragic , just tragic :(

I just copy and paste

Spring Mountain to host food feast on Saturday Tim Schaefer

7 Sep 2015, 3:19 p.m

And for the American food lovers, Chambers Flat man Rick Thorburn will be front and centre with his food van called Nothing Healthy Here.

Offering a hearty selection of American food favourites including American hot dogs, hot jam donuts, churros, ice chocolate and pancakes, Nothing Healthy Here is aimed at the young and the young at heart.

The idea of the food van came after Mr Thorburn injured his back so badly he was forced to give up life as a truckie.

Wanting to find some way to ease into retirement, Mr Thorburn combined his love of American culture and a desire to provide an income stream for his family, which includes several foster children.

The result was Nothing Healthy Here.

Since February, Mr Thorburn and his sons Trent and Josh travel around on weekends to Logan and Scenic Rim community events, aiming to provide a cheap but quality meal for the typical family.

“We saw the quality of food at other places and decided we could do it bigger and better. We try to keep it unique and we have food you can’t get anywhere else,” he said.

Mr Thorburn said he was looking forward to Spring Feast and being able to provide guests with a good-old fashioned feed.

“We do sell one healthy thing – water,” he joked.

Read more here.

BBM.

this case is turning more revolting and weirder by the minute.

Tiahleigh palmer murder investigation: A 19-year-old man has been arrested for incest and perverting the course of justice, police say
from abc news brisbane

i am so sad for cyndi palmer, her mother this afternoon. This case is tragic , just tragic :(

bingo!!

Disgusting :mad:

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust [video=twitter;778114983855095808]https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/778114983855095808[/video]
Police investigating the murder of Tiahleigh Palmer have arrested a 19-year-old for perjury, perverting the course of justice and incest.
Blerg... poor Tiahleigh :( This was my gut feeling the past few days. It made the most sense. No wonder she was running away so much. Bless you sweetie

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's always good to see filth like this wearing their new bracelets.

eNWkVUZ.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-20/tiahleigh-palmer-foster-father-charged-with-murder/7860530

image.jpeg

Tiahleigh Palmer's foster mother Julene Thorburn arriving at Logan police station.

I'm giving the foster mother the benefit of the doubt at the moment. She apparently is cooperating fully with police. As per channel 10 Brisbane news

Spring Mountain to host food feast on Saturday Tim Schaefer

7 Sep 2015, 3:19 p.m

And for the American food lovers, Chambers Flat man Rick Thorburn will be front and centre with his food van called Nothing Healthy Here.

Offering a hearty selection of American food favourites including American hot dogs, hot jam donuts, churros, ice chocolate and pancakes, Nothing Healthy Here is aimed at the young and the young at heart.

The idea of the food van came after Mr Thorburn injured his back so badly he was forced to give up life as a truckie.

Wanting to find some way to ease into retirement, Mr Thorburn combined his love of American culture and a desire to provide an income stream for his family, which includes several foster children.

The result was Nothing Healthy Here.

Since February, Mr Thorburn and his sons Trent and Josh travel around on weekends to Logan and Scenic Rim community events, aiming to provide a cheap but quality meal for the typical family.

“We saw the quality of food at other places and decided we could do it bigger and better. We try to keep it unique and we have food you can’t get anywhere else,” he said.

Mr Thorburn said he was looking forward to Spring Feast and being able to provide guests with a good-old fashioned feed.

“We do sell one healthy thing – water,” he joked.

Read more here.

BBM.

Nothing healthy there at all! Poor Tiahleigh.

Good Lord, the poor, poor girl :(

The only positive is that arrests have finally been made.

We've seen how creeps like this get into foster caring for a reason (but there are also amazing foster carers out there.)

Did she tell the caseworkers? Her mother? Or was she too scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme