Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blerg... poor Tiahleigh :( This was my gut feeling the past few days. It made the most sense. No wonder she was running away so much. Bless you sweetie

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This poor little girl. If she ran she'd be called a delinquent uncontrollable child.
What a nightmare life to be placed into worse harm than were she came.

This is a pic of the pretty boy son. Erghh
image.jpeg

attachment.php

The filth carried her coffin!

That is just unbelievable!! He did that not because he cared about her but because he wanted to be perceived as caring about her. ! :furious:

Ya know, I'm not a great housekeeper. My house is always in a state of mess. My cupboards aren't bare, but they have some processed foods on them. I've had to deal with DCF due to a situation with my son, so I wouldn't be able to be a foster parent. But you know what? If I was, the kids who stayed with me wouldn't end up sexually abused, murdered, and discarded like trash. It makes me sick that people can fake it and get approved to get access to these defenseless kids, who already have some serious problems if they're in foster care.

It's truly evil, in its purest form.

On Channel 10 Sydney's 'The Project' just reported older male charged with murder and two younger males charged with various other offences. (I refuse to call them foster family, father, carer, brothers. They don't deserve it).

RT advertised that he was Blue Card approved. Wonder if his sons are as well?

Blue cards and exemption cards for foster or kinship carers

A blue card (or exemption card) is a card issued by the Public Safety Business Agency (Blue Card Services) and indicates that a person is eligible to work with children and young people in Queensland.

All foster and kinship carers and their adult household members (over 18) are legally required to hold a blue card or exemption card.

Blue cards are valid for three years. Exemption cards for police officers and registered teachers do not expire.

All adult members who live in your household will need to apply for and receive a blue card or exemption card before you can be approved as a carer.

Even if you are an approved carer with a blue card, all adult members (over 18) of your household need to have a blue card or exemption card.

To apply for a blue card or exemption card, you must:

go to a Child Safety Service Centre (CSSC)
bring two forms of identification that, together, show your:
- full name
- date of birth
- signature
complete a blue card application form.

If you live in a remote area

If you live more than 50km from your CSSC, or have a disability affecting your mobility, you can mail your form to a CSSC.

BBM.

Poor darling, what a massive betrayal, we failed her :(

I am curious about the incest charges, is that like a "placeholder" charge for something more serious like sexual assault or statutory rape which they want to prove? I can't imagine it attracts harsher sentences than the others? Did she confide something to a friend? Or is there other evidence?

And there's more
Just from Twitter - courier mail About 5 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Man charged with #Tiahleigh Palmer murder rushed to hospital after collapsing. trib.al/ctbMTvn

UPDATE: TIAHLEIGH Palmer’s 19-year-old foster brother will be charged with incest, police have revealed, just hours after his father was charged with the Queensland schoolgirl’s murder.

SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 6:34PM

Rick Thorburn is allegedly refusing to talk to police after being formally charged
with his 12-year-old foster daughter’s murder on Tuesday.Mr Thornburn’s teenage son has been arrested and is expected to be charged with four offences, including incest, attempting to pervert the course of justice and two counts of perjury, Homicide Detective Inspector Damien Hansen said.
The accused killer’s wife, Julene, 54, and 20-year-old son remain in police custody.
Charges have not been laid against either.

Det Insp Hansen said both had so far co-operated with police.

He said it was expected all would be called as witnesses in any murder trial their husband and father faced.
“(Mrs Thorburn) hasn’t been charged, she is co-operating with us at this stage,” he said.

“She will be a key witness, all three I expect to be witnesses.”

Earlier this year, investigators announced a $250,000 reward and indemnity from prosecution for any person who provided evidence leading to Tia’s killer.

Det Insp Hansen hinted at a potential deal being reached with Mrs Thorburn, who has engaged a lawyer.
He said discussions were ongoing in relation to, “working that out”.

BBM. :silenced:

Read full article here.

A food truck. So they travelled around. A family of traveling paedophiles. How many other victims, I wonder. This filth never just commit one crime.

THE man accused of murdering 12-year-old Tiahleigh Palmer collapsed in the Beenleigh Watch House shortly after being charged with her murder.

Paramedics were called to the Watch House shortly before 4pm, to a 56-year-old man with “altering levels of consciousness.”

He was transported to the Princess Alexandra Hospital as a result in a stable condition.

Read more here.

A food truck. So they travelled around. A family of traveling paedophiles. How many other victims, I wonder. This filth never just commit one crime.

It sounds like this filth had their victims come to them. All too easy when you have a Blue Card!

Spring Mountain to host food feast on Saturday Tim Schaefer

7 Sep 2015, 3:19 p.m

And for the American food lovers, Chambers Flat man Rick Thorburn will be front and centre with his food van called Nothing Healthy Here.

Offering a hearty selection of American food favourites including American hot dogs, hot jam donuts, churros, ice chocolate and pancakes, Nothing Healthy Here is aimed at the young and the young at heart.

The idea of the food van came after Mr Thorburn injured his back so badly he was forced to give up life as a truckie.

Wanting to find some way to ease into retirement, Mr Thorburn combined his love of American culture and a desire to provide an income stream for his family, which includes several foster children.

The result was Nothing Healthy Here.

Since February, Mr Thorburn and his sons Trent and Josh travel around on weekends to Logan and Scenic Rim community events, aiming to provide a cheap but quality meal for the typical family.

“We saw the quality of food at other places and decided we could do it bigger and better. We try to keep it unique and we have food you can’t get anywhere else,” he said.

Mr Thorburn said he was looking forward to Spring Feast and being able to provide guests with a good-old fashioned feed.

“We do sell one healthy thing – water,” he joked.

Read more here.

BBM.

And that right there is the reason he became a foster carer. He thought it would be easy money now that he'd lost the income he was getting from truck driving.

I feel sick at all the posts from her foster parents in the beginning saying that she had ran away and for her to come home because they love her and wanted to keep her 'safe'.. (yes, they used that exact word..) how ironic that those same people who wanted to keep her 'safe' (pfft) are the reason she is dead. How they could deceive everyone like that knowing Tiahleigh lay dead and almost naked at Pimpama is disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have to wonder if one of the four family members dobbed in foster dad for the reward and indemnity.

a desire to provide an income stream for his family, which includes several foster children.

Read more here.

BBM.

RSBM

Is this what they consider foster children are? An income stream?

These are children who need extra care.

To put a volnerable little 12 yr old girl into a family of male siblings is totally wrong IMO and should NOT happen.

It's asking for trouble on all sides.

An income stream pffft pigs arse!

I'm a bit lost here. Is Foster Caring a government job? Or lurk, or WHAT? Do you get an income stream? I'm younger and more able to provide a stable environment for a kid than these clowns. I work full time but live very close to good schools in a very safe suburb. I would have taken a kid like Tiahleigh in if I knew I could help. And I wouldn't expect payment. These people are bad.

One thinks it cant get worse, and then it does.. this is beyond all boundaries of normal behaviour.. what in Christ's name does this Blue Card *advertiser censored* mean?.. does it have any meaning? what does the term Foster carer mean?... who in hell decides who is capable of this crucial job? one look at this mob, this Thorburn crew.. one look at the family head should be enough to say a firm no. .. I cant comprehend the horror this beautiful young child endured.. those posts from this family when she went missing were the height of madness..... the sons.. .. my god. . why would anyone put a young startlingly attractive young troubled girl in with a family like this? . who DID this?.. I cant get over it.

The incest., this is beyond all norms of community civilised behaviour, and they knew it too, that's why they kept it so quiet.. you don't see Rick advertising it on his Food van. .. My mind is trying to grapple with the combinations of incest this charge could be referring to. .. mother/son... father/son... brother/brother.... even in Queensland , that's a bit off the wall... ( weak spitless joke ) ...

Speaking with my daughter, she says that foster care is the way to make a bit of spare cash, and brings in more than an amateur hash dealer does, with far less risk.. . the qualifications are apparently not that strict, which surprised me.. at least, in NSW.. ( also, she said, get onto websleuths , they'll know the ins and outs far more than this stuff on TV. ) ..

I want to know if they have been still doing 'foster care ' this last 12 months, in between trucking around with the Food Van flogging hot dogs. .... . ..

I have to wonder if one of the four family members dobbed in foster dad for the reward and indemnity.

This indemnity bs makes me fume! IMO the four of them knew that Tialeigh was dead and who murdered her! Yet the wife and one of the sons are now cooperating with police after almost 12 months and are 'in talks' about indemnity and receiving a $250,000 reward. It's a whole different tune they're singing now that they've been arrested! Maggots, the lot of them!

income stream!............. .. what the **** Is going on in this country!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme