Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit lost here. Is Foster Caring a government job? Or lurk, or WHAT? Do you get an income stream? I'm younger and more able to provide a stable environment for a kid than these clowns. I work full time but live very close to good schools in a very safe suburb. I would have taken a kid like Tiahleigh in if I knew I could help. And I wouldn't expect payment. These people are bad.

I'm thinking of Bill Spedding doing the same thing and with a pedophile history that would shock a wharfie.

The thing that gets me is that Tialeigh and my niece are dead ringers. It has taken a village to raise my niece, and Tialeigh didn't make it. We HAVE failed her
:(

One thinks it cant get worse, and then it does.. this is beyond all boundaries of normal behaviour.. what in Christ's name does this Blue Card *advertiser censored* mean?.. does it have any meaning? what does the term Foster carer mean?... who in hell decides who is capable of this crucial job? one look at this mob, this Thorburn crew.. one look at the family head should be enough to say a firm no. .. I cant comprehend the horror this beautiful young child endured.. those posts from this family when she went missing were the height of madness..... the sons.. .. my god. . why would anyone put a young startlingly attractive young troubled girl in with a family like this? . who DID this?.. I cant get over it.

RSBM.

BBM: This bit from the Blue Card blurb I posted up thread is fascinating. :banghead:

If you live in a remote area

If you live more than 50km from your CSSC, or have a disability affecting your mobility, you can mail your form to a CSSC.

So old Rick the **** has a bad back and probably utilised this option. Just mail the form in and the money will start to stream in. Nobody at CSSC needed to eyeball him at all. Just do the obligatory checks and then stamp his application Approved. WTF!

RSBM.

BBM: This bit from the Blue Card blurb I posted up thread is fascinating. :banghead:

If you live in a remote area

If you live more than 50km from your CSSC, or have a disability affecting your mobility, you can mail your form to a CSSC.

So old Rick the **** has a bad back and probably utilised this option. Just mail the form in and the money will start to stream in. Nobody at CSSC needed to eyeball him at all. Just do the obligatory checks and then stamp his application Approved. WTF!

the website doesn't even distinguish between any sort of disability!... some one with a long medical history of paranoid schizophrenia, or unchangeable psychopathy could slip thru.. obviously, in the families case, The Thorburns, it has slipped thru.. they didn't have to report their peculiar sexual habits, nor their psychopathy that enabled it, but for some reason, the desire to foster care motivated by the necessity for an 'income stream' seems to have been unobjectionable.

So one has to ask , who is the crazier here?.. the Social Services of Qld or the Thorburns?/./

Tiahleigh Palmer murder charge sparks call for foster care investigation

Sep 20, 2016

The foster care system should be investigated by authorities following a charge being laid over the murder of schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer, Queensland’s opposition says.

Opposition Leader Tim Nicholls said the LNP had been concerned “for some time about the child protection system”.
“In terms of the foster care system, (the Tiahleigh Palmer case) will no doubt be something that will be examined by the child and family services commission,” Mr Nicholls said.

“It should be investigated by (the Queensland Family and Child Commission), but we need to wait and see, I think, for the results of the police investigation before commenting too much further,” Mr Nicholls said.

BBM. "...had been concerned for some time..."!! Seriously? It's all a case of too little, too late now isn't it?

the police are going to have to backtrack thru all the foster children that were unfortunately embedded into this spider web of horror. Plus all the kids that went thru the creepy hands of the Thorburns when Mum , Julene ran her day care thingy.. . god alone knows what's been going on there for years...

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 185
For those wondering about the incest charge, it includes foster relationships:

6) For subsection (5), a reference to a step relationship includes a relationship corresponding to a step relationship arising because of cohabitation in a de facto relationship or because of a foster relationship or a legal arrangement.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/qld/consol_act/cc189994/s222.html

thankyou for this steer, Sleepinoz.... I still am not sure if the arrangement was a legally binding one, the reason why I have doubts about that is because when she went missing, the Thorburns didn't feel obliged to report her missing.. I reckon if they were legally responsible for her, in an accountable and binding way, they would have done this, but it was the school that did the reporting.. ... it will come out in the wash, though,...... some one sang about, and I don't think it was the Mister.... I don't think it was the 19 yr old son either, ... which leaves the 21 yr old son who told the police or the mum..... horrible horrible people.

This indemnity bs makes me fume! IMO the four of them knew that Tialeigh was dead and who murdered her! Yet the wife and one of the sons are now cooperating with police after almost 12 months and are 'in talks' about indemnity and receiving a $250,000 reward. It's a whole different tune they're singing now that they've been arrested! Maggots, the lot of them!

At first I was shocked to realise Mrs could get this money?? HUH?

OK get a grip TGY and think.

There's $1mil on offer for anyone who can bring William Tyrrell some justice and that too is pointed towards someone who has been standing behind a murdering partner so I guess if I considered it OK for some devoted partner in the Tyrrell case, well then, now I'm reconsidering why.

Maybe Mrs T dobbed on Mr T, not for the money but because it's got the better of her. Just maybe.

Without even the decency of her school uniform and backpack. Which have never turned up. (Yet)
Oh FFS! Can this get any worse? So RT murdered Tialeigh and then moved her body to where she was eventually found! Wonder if he had help in doing that?

Tiahleigh Palmer's grandmother reveals pain over murder charges for foster parents

By A Current Affair 7:05pm September 20, 2016

The grandmother of Queensland schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer has revealed her anguish that her granddaughter's foster father has been charged with her murder.

When Tiahleigh initially disappeared almost one year ago it was her grandmother, Sue Palmer, who went looking for answers.

Read more

This sounds like the saddest case I have heard in Oz for a long time. I hope the public get their yellow/white or whatever color ribbons out for this young girl. I don't feel there has been as much hysteria and uproar around this case, and I wonder if that is because this young girl was a foster girl. Such a shame. This family is screwed up and jail is not punishment enough for them.

Both their FB pages have gone *poof* already.

When I was snooping before MSM knew about the car being the foster Father's I came across a post by Rick advertising a place to take in students over the Christmas holidays. I think it was aimed at exchange students. It was posted on a schools Facebook page.. Wonder if he ever did

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member