Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty.. both Rick and I are up and ready for the day...mine is going to be better than his. .. the digging up.. Surely, they are hoping to find Tia's phone, probably in her backpack.. And I reckon a few other phones are floating around, those boys look like they believed the camera loved them, so I am sure they took pics of a repulsive nature of themselves, and spied on Tia , doing same. Rick himself would be into this game... even if just for the potential 'income stream'.

Thanks to all posters who get going much earlier and later than me . .. *dips lid* ....

I think grannie is probably just a liar / exaggerater type .. substance abuse issues?

Agreed. I know my husbands mother likes to tell tall tales about how she looks after our kids and how they are around all the time. By looks after she meant my husband supervised her picking flowers with the kids in her back yard. By visiting all the time she meant my husband took the kids for a 15 minute visit every 3 months between the hours of 9-10am because she was drunk enough to appear normal, but not drunk enough to turn nasty. She likes to think she is a great Nanna and loves to make up stories that make her appear that way to others.

I was in one of the Facebook groups and saw screenshots of ads he'd posted for free pony rides at their property for kids.

Also saw his posts from when he advertised the posthumous 13th birthday party for Tia. What an evil piece of work. He was saying how there would be multiple jumping castles for all the kids! Very creepy... In a John Wayne Gacy kinda way :(

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

*frantically gulping coffee* .. that is way over the odds of sane, for sure , Freya.. he is living in a fantasy word where he didn't murder her.. and this folie appears to have been entered into by the whole family!.. this is truly rare. Or he has the hide of 10 rhino's..... both, I 'm thinking.

There seems to be different stories on whether Tiahliegh wanted to stay or leave her foster family. Could it not be that her opinion changed over the course of 8 months. Probably unhappy at first, then develops a crush, appreciates horses etc and then becomes upset, when kissing turns to sex and dad wants in on the action.

I have a twelve year old myself, I can not imagining her wanting sex with anyone at this stage. Maybe we just live in a protected environment.

Theres also posts where he wants to set up an org in her name and milk her memory.

Watch the video in the 7 news link.
Juleens straight up says Tia lies all the time. The CPS officer tells the lady to return her and that kids lie all the time.

How about the text where she says It's only her picking her up.

I wish i could transcribe and SS that video. It says exactly what was happening.

How did the police profilers and behaviouralists get it so wrong from the beginning.

He is a genuine entrepreneur..... nothing fazes old Rick, he can create an income stream out of his own murders...

What we know.. Tia was murdered in that house. She was smothered by Rick. Where in that house , exactly.. I don't know, and another crucial thing is, how did Rick find out about the son and Tia.. if this is indeed the case. Who told whom.. and Where. Wherever he was told, that s where he murdered her, but it was a Thursday night and I am assuming everyone was home.. .. soo.. where were they?.. in the same place as the murder was happening? . Who said what?.. .

Any connection with that paedophile organisation "grandparents being parents again" or whatever it's called??

So now dad gets moved from hospital to Wacol prison. Secure abode. Hope they keep father and son separate forever.

14359042_10154981577359879_3784606729802908002_n.png

Sorry I could not enlarge this. Headlines as they should read. Call a spade a spade.

The Thorburn Family has had a bit of an earthquake hit it. The Boss temporarily checked out, and I am so very curious as to how that affects this family dynamic, and if it will result in a whole lot of stories being shaken up and shaken out. Who's boss of the family now?... Who'll blab next?.. my money is on Josh , the shy older boy, who's charged with perjury , perverting the course of justice, both of these can attract quite heavy sentences, unless.. this brother can come up with some mitigating circumstances.. was he bullied into it? was he trying to get away and out of it? . can he prove this? . . who was making him sign those false statements? Dad? Trent? Both?...

or Mum.. has she had a gutful of Rick yet?.. you would think so, or is she still in thrall to the whole concept of her and Rick trotting off into the sunset? .. She is certainly left with an unsolvable family problem, either one son or the other has to turn on his brother for one of them to be not imprisoned for a very long time. .. .

Did Rick have permission from the family to try suicide as a get out ploy? or did he keep that secret from them, and left them all to face the outcome all alone... . . . . . .

legal representation for each 4 of them has to be procured, the cost of that will be astronomical, and Legal Aid isn't a certainty......

It would have been so much cheaper to be kinder to Tia.

I was in one of the Facebook groups and saw screenshots of ads he'd posted for free pony rides at their property for kids.

Also saw his posts from when he advertised the posthumous 13th birthday party for Tia. What an evil piece of work. He was saying how there would be multiple jumping castles for all the kids! Very creepy... In a John Wayne Gacy kinda way :(

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

I expect the media to be all over that bit of news soon.

Drinks with friends, shirtless selfies and posts that 'life is good': The online life of the foster brother whose 'incest with Tiahleigh Palmer led to her murder' - AFTER her body was found

"Tiahleigh Palmer's foster brother posted smiling photographs and upbeat messages to his social media for months after her body was found dumped in a river near their home.

Nineteen-year-old Trent Thorburn's social media accounts show him drinking with friends and posing shirtless in a mirror, even captioning one shot with an extended explanation of why 'life is good'.

The upbeat posts were made for months after Tiahleigh, 12, was murdered and her body dumped in the
Pimpana River near the home they shared with their parents in Logan, Queensland."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Tiahleigh-Palmer-led-murder-body-found.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 38B0436C00000578-0-He_showed_off_his_strength_in_a_Snapchat_where_he_planked_in_the-m-37_1474555.jpg
    38B0436C00000578-0-He_showed_off_his_strength_in_a_Snapchat_where_he_planked_in_the-m-37_1474555.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 38B0437400000578-0-image-m-14_1474554857820.jpg
    38B0437400000578-0-image-m-14_1474554857820.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 219
  • 38B0436800000578-0-image-m-42_1474555705888.jpg
    38B0436800000578-0-image-m-42_1474555705888.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 38AEC19500000578-0-image-m-2_1474542935037.jpg
    38AEC19500000578-0-image-m-2_1474542935037.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 223
I expect the media to be all over that bit of news soon.

Yep, that article I just linked is starting to post the screenshots. Here is one:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 38B0739800000578-0-image-m-44_1474555765341.jpg
    38B0739800000578-0-image-m-44_1474555765341.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 159
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...er-transferred-hospital-jail?CMP=share_btn_tw

The foster father of Queensland schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer is expected to be transferred from a Brisbane hospital to jail after being charged with her murder.

Police confirmed the 56-year-old was conscious on Thursday afternoon and had been moved from intensive care to the hospital’s secure unit.

Once medical staff are satisfied he is able to be discharged, he is expected to be taken to the Brisbane correctional centre at Wacol.

On Friday police were preparing to dig up the yard of the Thorburn home in Chambers Flat, the Courier-Mail reported.

Detective Superintendent Kerry Johnson said police would be looking for “anything and everything”.

Tim Schaefer ‏@timschaefer_ 37min
A huge media pack has set up camp outside a Chambers Flat home where police believe Tiahleigh Palmer was murdered. @JimboombaTimes

[video=twitter;779114775871565825]https://twitter.com/timschaefer_/status/779114775871565825[/video]

OPINION: Why we need to give Tiahleigh's mum a break

"From the moment her daughter disappeared in October last year, Cyndi Palmer has not hidden her troubled past.

While she hasn't gone into explicit detail she has not shied away from the fact that Tiahleigh was in foster care because her own bad choices landed her in a prison cell.

During the search for Tiahleigh, the discovery of the child's body, the long and arduous police investigation into her daughter's murder and now - as the country's media spotlight falls sharply on her again in light of this week's arrests - Cyndi has kept her focus on one thing. Getting justice for Tiah."

http://www.qt.com.au/news/why-we-need-give-tiahs-mum-break/3092671/#.V-RrB9oRjv0.facebook

attachment.php

[h=1][/h]

Attachments

• 2E31C03500000578-3308020-image-m-2_1446873895119.jpg
    2E31C03500000578-3308020-image-m-2_1446873895119.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 209
7 News QueenslandVerified account ‏@NewsQueensland 2 minutes ago
Cyndi Palmer will speak publicly for the first time since charges were laid over Tiahleigh's murder. http://yhoo.it/2crZVUS #7News

Live coverage from 1:30pm today...

[video=twitter;779129189337223168]https://twitter.com/7NewsQueensland/status/779129189337223168[/video]

I'm reading now that Tiah tried to stay over at the relative of a schoolfriend 6 days before her murder. The woman called Child Safety to tell them that Tiah was afraid to go back to the foster house and the case worker dismissed it as "stories".

Julene then picked her up. The woman confronted her and Julene told her that Tiah lies all the time.

Tiah's former foster carer also contacted Child Safety as she knew Tiah had been running away, and that she had been complaining as early as 2 weeks into the placement, but nothing was done even though she said she would take her back.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...lmer-allegations-she-was-murdered-day-earlier

Edit: What a shame that the grandma is telling conflicting stories to the media. She needs to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove