Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, people are letting him have it in the comments.

I know! Wish we could post screen shots. lol

There is one where he's in the car and there's a young girl in the back seat. One comment asks "Did you rape her too?"

my god this little **** of a bloke is in love with himself.. somewhere, there are pictures of Tia, taken without her permission, I am convinced of it, as much as I am now utterly convinced that both Rick and Trent murdered Tia, together as a joint enterprise. ... and this is why the mother and the brother made the false illegal statements that have got them into so much strife.... they were leant on by both Rick and Trent.. no wonder the mother caved in on this. her husband and son. . why the brother went along with it, I am putting that down to fear of losing some sort of security, him being unable to work, ....I look at that Instagram account and it is a so horrifying in the light of what is now known... ... it is .. well. it's .. indescribable..

I know. I have been thinking that perhaps he went to his dad for help when he thought she might be pregnant, and together they got rid of the problem. Somehow mum and bro found out...

I know. I have been thinking that perhaps he went to his dad for help when he thought she might be pregnant, and together they got rid of the problem. Somehow mum and bro found out...

and I think that could be a factor, not the only one, as to why Trent hasn't got bail , like his mum and brother got.. I think the police are a bit wary of Rick's pre suicide story.. something in it hasn't rung true, as to what level Trent is involved in the actual murder, apart from Trent being the reason for it, that is.. so he is being held until Rick either emerges from the coma and sings, or dies silent. .....

On a lighter note, how uncomfy must it be for Rick to wake up in the secure section , the well and truly locked ward at Princess A..... .. a

Lots of images at this link...

http://one.aap.com.au/#/search/TIAHLEIGH PALMER INVESTIGATION

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CtAYi07UEAAcalK.jpg
    CtAYi07UEAAcalK.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 20160922001283982532.jpg
    20160922001283982532.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 20160923001284071032.jpg
    20160923001284071032.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 154
Girl or boy placed with this family - I think they would all be equally at risk. This is a case where the writing was on the wall. Something should have stopped this application in its tracks, where were the check and balances?
RT was a pedophile, the mother was an enabler and the sons were probably abused from a young age as well. Kids that are abused don't seek out normal relationships they have no benchmark to learn from, so this was a cycle of abuse situation. I don't see the sons as blameless but they are the fall out from a very cruel and abnormal upbringing.

and I think that could be a factor, not the only one, as to why Trent hasn't got bail , like his mum and brother got.. I think the police are a bit wary of Rick's pre suicide story.. something in it hasn't rung true, as to what level Trent is involved in the actual murder, apart from Trent being the reason for it, that is.. so he is being held until Rick either emerges from the coma and sings, or dies silent. .....

On a lighter note, how uncomfy must it be for Rick to wake up in the secure section , the well and truly locked ward at Princess A..... .. a

Haha I know. Would have loved to see his face when he realised he was well and truly f'd!

It's a good day knowing the bastards are behind bars.

Bret Cowans mate might help him with a hot shower.

All too late unfortunately, rest peacefully sweet Tiah, justice is coming for you.

RT may be neighbours with GBC - can give him a few tips on how to lie and blaspheme in court!

I wonder what they are looking for and if it ties to the fact of shutting down their home child care for "criminal activity". Another thing, do they use dogs to sniff the areas to excavate or do they excavate the whole land?

LOL. G'day mate, it's the first day of the rest of your life - don't drop the soap now. Watch out for mop buckets - you are going to be just fiiiiiiine.

and he will be under 24/7 observation.. the days of having a private piddle have gone forever. No one in the Q Pol Force wants to risk losing him a second time.. I bet they will give him a bit of a tough time for pulling such a rank act on them while under their supervision, and such a public 'up yours' to his own family, the police, Tia's mother, the community in general..........

I wonder what they are looking for and if it ties to the fact of shutting down their home child care for "criminal activity". Another thing, do they use dogs to sniff the areas to excavate or do they excavate the whole land?

maybe Tia wrote a diary up every day, its sitting in her school bag.... I would think the Police want to find that, .....

this was a hasty murder, it had to be ..... he had no idea how long he had to faff around until someone raised the alarm, so I think he would have run round like a headless chicken , throwing stuff here and there, and only after, as it appeared he might actually be getting away with it, was their any attempts at carefully, carefully trying to adjust some of the hiding places. He must have figured out he could be being watched ......

When asked if someone will receive the reward, they stated "it was an anonymous call"...

School uniform and backpack are "still outstanding".

And, "Julene has assisted us"

"there is evidence that things have been burnt on the property"

Are there any chance that charges might be upgraded? "Not at this stage"

The Facebook message regarding the admission by Trent to cousin was deleted from Facebook, and was not known to police until September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove