Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have had contact with Facebook".

Just typing as I watch the media conference. Tia's mum to speak soon.

[video=twitter;779164221749596160]https://twitter.com/9NewsBrisbane/status/779164221749596160[/video]

During the Seven Press Conference, Cyndi mentioned that she had 3 other children (besides Tiah). I thought that she only had 2, being Tiah and her brother. To my knowledge the others have never been mentioned in the media. Did I hear that correctly?

Yes Matey, she was pregnant when tiahleigh went missing and she also had another child in her her care.

I am sure that the photo of the girl in the red bikini on the beach with the lovely dog, is Tia.. .. his trophy... and his record of his trophy. ..

It looks like her doesn't it, but it's another girl who's tagged in by someone in the comments with a warning.

It looks like her doesn't it, but it's another girl who's tagged in by someone in the comments with a warning.

Mah hinky just ran away with this.

100w ago timeline. An older dancer very much like Tia, same genetics from the last name.

If this girl rejected him in anyway before Tia lived there. Well.

Hairbro is to much of a narcissist to cope with rejection in a healthy manner.

Mah hinky just ran away with this.

100w ago timeline. An older dancer very much like Tia, same genetics from the last name.

If this girl rejected him anyway before Tia lived there.

Hairbro to much of a narcissist to cope with rejection on a healthy manner.

I crack up every time you refer to him as Hairbro! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I crack up every time you refer to him as Hairbro! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I stole it from the forum cause that alpaca is seared in my brain everytime I see its head.

How many children in the future has Tiah potentially saved? The access to children this family would have had for decades to come is astounding.

They were living out a predators dream with every hand in every area. You can almost check every alarm bell off.

well well well.. anonymous, ey...............

Im going to ummmmmmmm, look up and whistle this one out.

7 news feed had a question about "crush" and if C knew. Response was just no she didn't know.

I don't know of C was next to him but I would like to see her body language during that questiom

I stole it from the forum cause that alpaca is seared in my brain everytime I see its head.

How many children in the future has Tiah potentially saved? The access to children this family would have had for decades to come is astounding.

They were living out a predators dream with every hand in every area. You can almost check every alarm bell off.

You know we're about to start raising alpacas which is why the picture was familiar, I can see I'm going to have to name one of them Hairbro after this thread!

Agree, many kids have been saved from this evil family, I hope RSPCA comes in and rescues their animals too as a precaution.

He didn't spare the detail ...
Thorburn's 19-year-old son, Trent, has been charged with incest. Prosecutors will allege he "had sex" with Tiahleigh a week before she died and expressed fears to a cousin he had gotten her pregnant, despite believing he had withdrawn before ejaculation.
Tiahleigh's foster mother Julene, who police will allege knew of the incident, and foster brother Josh, 20, have been charged with perjury and attempting to pervert the course of justice.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...lice-excavate-rural-property-thorburn/7870584

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak