Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how police specifically know that RT committed the murder, and why they became suspicious of the car. I know it was sold, which is suspicious... but what else?

Something from the commission hearing forced them to look further, I think.

I'm assuming the fact that CCTV footage does not show Tiahleigh being dropped off at school. His car could have been tracked near the dump location. Also the behaviour of his sons post murder. Instagram etc. All of these things would have been monitored. The home child care centre being under enquiry for criminal activity. The gumtree advert. All of these things would have been analysed by behavioural linguistics and they are able to do their job well I assume. Now that we know the details, it seems pretty obvious right? they probably knew from the get go but needed proof. Normally in these cases it's the most obvious answer.

It's either that, which is something I simply had not conceived of, that she would still be alive but hidden somewhere to be used later..
or..... they had rehearsed and rehearsed.... either way.. its jarring and jolting, and doesn't fit any known parameter ... this was a child they murdered, and a Government issued child, at that. But they managed somehow to hold of a seach for nearly a week. ...

I saw her first missing posts on my news feed. The relos were sharing it everywhere and stressing that it was not normal. I remember thinking she may have done a long weekend runner that kids I knew use to do when they were not allowed to go to a party. But I was also worried as there had been a spate of abduction attempts in SEQ and Nth NSW. That Saturday night when things were getting more frantic from her family I thought to myself that they probably wouldn't find her that night as it was Saturday and Halloween. Halloween is actually a thing there and kids dress up. So i thought party? Costume? No one will find her tonight. Hopefully she turns up Monday.
Things were going off all over oz that Saturday night. Lots of parties, distractions. Logan police would have been run off their feet.

Perfect chance timing to get rid of whatever problem they had at the time.

since reading that txt of Julene's message to people , my whole perspective of her has taken the darkest hue. That message is so cool, so calculated that I seriously wonder if for Julene and Rick , this was a long planned event, possibly sexual of nature of committing murder., wild and over the top as that seems, I cant get past his twitter messages, and that txt of Julene's.. added in with Trent's insouciant breezy webchat, it has all the hallmarks, to me, of something very carefully planned , even rehearsed... things were thought of that had to be done, they were done, and then ticked off some list, somewhere.

Anyways.. I cant go backwards from this sudden eyeopener.

Trooper can you show me which twitter messages? Sorry been a hectic night and I must of missed that post, I did read back through. .....and the Web chat? I am really lost! The text messages are just about text book, and that is the scary thing, to have the the ability to construct a perfect text after a child has been murdered. ..No words!

Was Tiahleighs body found floating in the Pimpana River by Fishermen the day after her image was released to the public?

Did the fishermen take her body to the river bank and therefore police say THEY 'found' her body on the riverbank?

The shoe - was Tiahleigh killed at the Thorburns house? A shoe in the mud - was she running at the river?...just a thought. IMO etc etc. Otherwise very sloppy work, Rick. Doesn't fit. Everything else so orchestrated.

Kitsune I think the text message may be back in the beginning of this thread a few pages back. Sorry, it has moved quickly this weekend.

Her body may have been in the river and washed up...

I saw her first missing posts on my news feed. The relos were sharing it everywhere and stressing that it was not normal. I remember thinking she may have done a long weekend runner that kids I knew use to do when they were not allowed to go to a party. But I was also worried as there had been a spate of abduction attempts in SEQ and Nth NSW. That Saturday night when things were getting more frantic from her family I thought to myself that they probably wouldn't find her that night as it was Saturday and Halloween. Halloween is actually a thing there and kids dress up. So i thought party? Costume? No one will find her tonight. Hopefully she turns up Monday.
Things were going off all over oz that Saturday night. Lots of parties, distractions. Logan police would have been run off their feet.

CS you and I were thinking the same thing that weekend! And when they posted that she didn't show up at school, I knew something was very wrong with this situation. I think the biggest "Ohhh no" moment was when they released the footage of Tiah in class, walking around just doing her school work. She looked so much older for her age, it reminded me of my daughter (who also looks and displays a maturity beyond her years), and the attention she attracts from older male's.

I don't know what it is, but it bothers me that she was found hours within finally being reported missing publicly.
Seems a big coincidence, I just can't work out if it means something

I remember.

I saw Cyndis posts via social media before I saw an official missing alert.

Her mother knew it was unusual. Basically Cyndi singlehandedly alerted the Nation Tiah was missing.

Kudos Cyndi.

I don't know what it is, but it bothers me that she was found hours within finally being reported missing publicly.
Seems a big coincidence, I just can't work out if it means something

I think it is just a coincidence because her body was badly decomposed, so they wouldn't have been moving her around in that condition. Still too soon for the family - their plan was probably that she would never be found and then she'd just be another missing runaway. And people would find it easy to buy their story that she had a history of behavior problems and running away... when there's actually nobody corroborating that.

I know the police have done a really good job on this, but I wonder if they would have been able to close this case even if they'd never found Tia's body? Maybe there would have been too much "reasonable doubt" that a foster child would run away for them to charge the family.

Kitsune I think the text message may be back in the beginning of this thread a few pages back. Sorry, it has moved quickly this weekend.

Thank you :) I think I have caught the jist of the twitter being referred to (yep when I read them it was, just "try hard" and cringe worthy). I have found the texts. I honestly do not know how someone could keep it together to pull off the frantic worried texts and fb posts on the missing post.

I had managed to keep up with the thread until tonight. School holidays and teenagers have invaded, who think they are hobbits and must be fed every two hours.

Pimpana River - what a system! Estuaries and tributaries everywhere. It's saltwater up to Kirkin Road bridge. Understanding now its tidal and has a wide riparian zone, the bank doesn't drop off suddenly. She may have been floating, in the shallows.

Apparently her corpse was so decomposed they could only say dark hair, not length or even gender. :(

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-banks-of-pimpama-river-20151105-gks4dd.html

http://tides.willyweather.com.au/qld/brisbane/pimpana-river--kerkin-rd-weir.html

Look at the way Juleen took control in those text messages. Always in control. Horse woman from birth. Matriarch controlling everything. You can tell the old bloke had no control. None of them had any control. Every small detail would have had to be approved by her. The one that fixes all the problems so her facade and security won't crumble.

Look at them all. Which one has they eyes we are so use to seeing on this forum. The gutless men in that family don't have the balls.

She stayed in the background after that though

Hello Julene.

Hello Joshua.

You 'spose they're reading this, been out on bail?

Can anyone enhance the reflection in the glass to see who is in the background? Did the camera catch the photographer?
I referred to this pic up-thread but frustratingly I can only post thumbnails.

what I see is a glass door with a young female with her ear to a phone through the other side of the door, for what it's worth.

Spot on Poss. Below is a zoomed image of the original photo and in the background behind Tialeigh it looks like a brunette female with a phone up to her ear.

giVVzp8.jpg

CS you and I were thinking the same thing that weekend! And when they posted that she didn't show up at school, I knew something was very wrong with this situation. I think the biggest "Ohhh no" moment was when they released the footage of Tiah in class, walking around just doing her school work. She looked so much older for her age, it reminded me of my daughter (who also looks and displays a maturity beyond her years), and the attention she attracts from older male's.

Did you see the people getting peeved off on the Tuesday and after about the lack of media and police notice? The day before the official release they were spamming news sites and QPS.

Did you see the people getting peeved off on the Tuesday and after about the lack of media and police notice? The day before the official release they were spamming news sites and QPS.

I certainly did! There was emails being sent and pm's to news agencys, the amount of shares was amazing And people posting directly to news fb pages as comments on unrelated issue's, just to get it out to the public. And it was all so open, the foster situation and Cindy was amazing! She just pushed and pushed and didn't care who the hell knew that Tiah was in foster care. I really thought it was going to end up in some social media riot!

I was also thinking what a contrast it was to little Williams case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member