Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On 9 News tonight they showed the excavations continuing... still haven't found the backpack.

JT was allowed back again to feed the horses... was chased by reporters into the car.

They then crossed to Shannon Fentiman, Child Safety Minister... the progtam stated that 5 children died in the past year in care... Tiffany Taylor included.

attachment.php

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 209
Trent finished school last year grade 12 and attended schoolies on the Gold Coast. A lot of the pictures would of been school friends and dance students

Yes, that's the creepy thing. So much access to children. I saw a pic of Trent driving a car with another young man next to him and a pubescent-looking girl with braces smiling for the picture in the back seat. It boggles the mind that Rick and Julene still allowed him to be around children knowing what they knew, but of course that's the least of their concerns when Dad's a murderer and quite possibly a child rapist himself. I wish there was a hell for this family to burn in.

On 9 News tonight they showed the excavations continuing... still haven't found the backpack.

JT was allowed back again to feed the horses... was chased by reporters into the car.

They then crossed to Shannon Fentiman, Child Safety Minister... the progtam stated that 5 children died in the past year in care... Tiffany Taylor included.

Angeline, didn't they say the excavators wouldn't be coming back but the police would still be at the property for a few days?

That backpack could have been dumped anywhere from chambers flat to Kirwin Rd. It could have even been burnt and the ashes dumped a long long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's the creepy thing. So much access to children. I saw a pic of Trent driving a car with another young man next to him and a pubescent-looking girl with braces smiling for the picture in the back seat. It boggles the mind that Rick and Julene still allowed him to be around children knowing what they knew, but of course that's the least of their concerns when Dad's a murderer and quite possibly a child rapist himself. I wish there was a hell for this family to burn in.
I can verify. I saw that photo too.

Angeline, didn't they say the excavators wouldn't be coming back but the police would still be at the property for a few days?

That backpack could have been dumped anywhere from chambers flat to Kirwin Rd. It could have even been burnt and the ashes dumped a long long time ago.

There was a hive of activity when I drove past lunch time today. I think they will be there for a bit longer

I saw the negative comments people had posted on his pics after the story had come out. I remember one of him with a young girl, a dance graduation I think. Someone posted " did you rape her too?"
This family won't stand a chance in the real world. I think some of the Maori / Somoan community in NZ would love to get their hands on them. I can't say I blame them for wanting to do so either.
this case has touched so many because this horrid family took advantage of one of societies most vunerable.

While I might be blithering on about the chattiness of Rick, it seems he has clammed up to the max.. otherwise the poor police would know exactly where to be digging. .. what a creep. . however, that will all go to the matter of his remorse when the time comes to plead for mercy.. . it all adds to the aggravating factors of this crime. .

What an utter prick he is.. .. holding out till the last. For what?... there is nothing to be gained by it, and plenty to lose, but my guess is, old Rick is offended., Offended to be arrested, offended to be labelled, offended to be not believed, offended to be made to be run by the wardens in Arthur Gorrie. Offended all round... Offended that his golden boy is outrageously locked up too, in the same horrible place, his lovely child, his boy who might get upset. ..... And charged with incest!!.. how medieval ! He is in the deepest sulk. . oh well. ... .. meanwhile his lawyer fees are clocking up by the minute.

All I remember is footage of the excavation and the reporter saying something about how they have to dig in lines so they don't miss anything.

This article is from Nine News an hour ago showing the equipment:
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ly-made-about-tiahleigh-palmers-foster-father

Also from that article - "2 other girls" made complaints against RT. It goes on to say that one person made the complaint so I don't know why they mention a second girl.

While I might be blithering on about the chattiness of Rick, it seems he has clammed up to the max.. otherwise the poor police would know exactly where to be digging. .. what a creep. . however, that will all go to the matter of his remorse when the time comes to plead for mercy.. . it all adds to the aggravating factors of this crime. .

What an utter prick he is.. .. holding out till the last. For what?... there is nothing to be gained by it, and plenty to lose, but my guess is, old Rick is offended., Offended to be arrested, offended to be labelled, offended to be not believed, offended to be made to be run by the wardens in Arthur Gorrie. Offended all round... Offended that his golden boy is outrageously locked up too, in the same horrible place, his lovely child, his boy who might get upset. ..... And charged with incest!!.. how medieval ! He is in the deepest sulk. . oh well. ... .. meanwhile his lawyer fees are clocking up by the minute.

He hasn't spoken to the police at all has he? I thought the police will only get to speak to him through his lawyer. I also thought that was the situation with Julene also.

All I remember is footage of the excavation and the reporter saying something about how they have to dig in lines so they don't miss anything.

This article is from Nine News an hour ago showing the equipment:
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ly-made-about-tiahleigh-palmers-foster-father

Also from that article - "2 other girls" made complaints against RT. It goes on to say that one person made the complaint so I don't know why they mention a second girl.

I think the eleven and four year old were sisters and were in the family day care

This is obscene! What!?! 5 children in one year. I just can't believe how dysfunctional our system must be.
How many children are abused or injured without dying.
Horrific statistics.

speaking of lawyers, I would think this family would need 4 individual lawyers..not 1 to cover them as a unit, because their charges are individual. ... Trent cant have the same lawyer as Josh, for example, Julene cant have the same lawyer as Josh, that would be conflict. . Their stories will be conflicted. Rick must have his own dedicated lawyer..... . that's a lot of money, a very great deal of money.. on an hourly basis....

The police will only get him to speak if he says so, they can speak to him anytime he might have a lawyer who has told him not answer any questions... ... even then the police can sit him down, and ask him questions until he cries with boredom saying no comment, if they want to.. it seems Julene had a lawyer lined up before anyone was arrested, but I don't know who that lawyer was for, could have been anyone of the 4 of them....

they can do the same to Trent, if they want to... .. I think one can be questioned for up to 8 hours per day.

This is obscene! What!?! 5 children in one year. I just can't believe how dysfunctional our system must be.
How many children are abused or injured without dying.
Horrific statistics.

does that mean 5 children died as a result of murder? in qld? in care?.. can anyone clarify that?...

As far as the cousin goes, I think growing up may of been very difficult in that family as young girl's. They were once Tiahs age too remember?

I saw the negative comments people had posted on his pics after the story had come out. I remember one of him with a young girl, a dance graduation I think. Someone posted " did you rape her too?"
This family won't stand a chance in the real world. I think some of the Maori / Somoan community in NZ would love to get their hands on them. I can't say I blame them for wanting to do so either.
this case has touched so many because this horrid family took advantage of one of societies most vunerable.

Oh my, so the Moari/Samoan inmates would think the same. Put on the kettle boys and that's not for a friendly cuppa.
I guess Ol' Rick would be in safe hands in isolation on suicide watch. Lucky him....but Alpaca hairbro prettyboy would forever have his back at the wall.

Oh my, so the Moari/Samoan inmates would think the same. Put on the kettle boys and that's not for a friendly cuppa.
I guess Ol' Rick would be in safe hands in isolation on suicide watch. Lucky him....but Alpaca hairbro prettyboy would forever have his back at the wall.
Hairdo bro will probably feel at home with all the attention. Business as usual.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He hasn't spoken to the police at all has he? I thought the police will only get to speak to him through his lawyer. I also thought that was the situation with Julene also.

Who dobbed? Someone dobbed on dear old dad. I mean if Ol' Rick isn't speaking then how does LE know it was him who murdered Tiahleigh.
Anyone of them had access to the keys of that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member