Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer, 12, slain, Pimpama River, Qld, 30 Oct 2015 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya!..... cynicism is vastly under rated in my opinion.. I'm in favour of a lot more of it. Your process has a hell of a lot going for it. ... Maybe Rick being so dumb as to interfere with 2 kids from her day care, jeopardising her income, and his, and bringing the wrath of the Qld State Gov on her head and the disgusted Qld Police down in his head, was the last straw, after years of batting away all sorts of accusations and assertions by the long suffering public..... Tia's entrance into that quartet changed the dynamic in ways that Juleen, Rick, Josh, and Trent had no control over, and no understanding of, and no way of adjusting.... perhaps Tia's normality was an unexpected challenge .

yep I feel FM Juleen was OVER it all - over that f ^% wit Rick, his slack-assed hairbrained schemes where she never knew from one day to the next how she could balance the budget... those boys ate like there's no tomorrow, not to mention the hair products & beauty aids, but barely a $$ contributed. And now they are up to this crap behaviour that will bring a totally different dynamic!

Time for a change for sure. .. but, as Mothers amongst us will attest I'm sure, I imagine JT had a massive struggle between her natural nurturing instinct to help & protect her child v ... all the other stuff.

The big question: is Juleen a Victim or a Survivor ( or perhaps Both) ?

IMO she is presently being cut some slack in this regard by the Police. However, I see Juleen as pretty resilient & clever these days, therefore I do think her capable of 'dealing' with a situation... carefully planning and managing each step.

I think perhaps she has had many 'situations' to deal with in her life with RT, and the strength & capability she has developed has possibly now taken the most unacceptable of paths.

There are 4 people who spent time in this family with Taihleigh.

I would put a call to each one of them to take a quiet personal moment to just check in with your 'core' of humanity - close out the 'me' stuff, close out the 'scary' ... Just be honest, just be real ..with YOURSELF.
No matter the challenges to be overcome, there is always opportunity for change, for better feelings & better living ..

Hence my question - are you REAL or are you such a f€>{^! waste of space that the world would have been done a favour if you were drowned at birth?

he's the front man, she pulls the strings ....

Apologies for my chuckle in the midst of such a horrendous situation - Trooper your comment so brought memories of my ex-inlaws.

Oh .. they weren't criminals !!

attachment.php

Why was Tiah tweeting Sophie Walsh?

Wow Ossum, great find, thank you.

WHY indeed ? And months before her Oct demise. .. Tiahleigh was apparently with the T family for 10 months ( am I correct ?)

So that would make this communication some 2.5 months into her experience with that family . .. OMG ... what was going on... Can you see what what in those links by chance?

Surely, .surely Sophie Walsh has passed her knowledge on to the investigating officers.

Wow Ossum, great find, thank you.

WHY indeed ? And months before her Oct demise. .. Tiahleigh was apparently with the T family for 10 months ( am I correct ?)

So that would make this communication some 2.5 months into her experience with that family . .. OMG ... what was going on... Can you see what what in those links by chance?

Surely, .surely Sophie Walsh has passed her knowledge on to the investigating officers.

Someone looked at this the other day, it looked like it was to do with a dog that needed a home. Looks totally suss though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many women who have their men away for long stints learn to be the boss of the house. The main thinker, head honcho, the accountant.

O/T for a moment.

One RAAF guy once told me the women would leave a packet of OMO on their window sill.

'On My Own'.

Ripley's believe it or not.
:thinking:

ha ha TGY .. So many quick responses best not posted....

There is always someone who is eager to stir the pot and set posters awry, remember that we gain so much from all of us being individuals and contributing to get justice for a life that no longer has a voice. It is not about us, but we are NOT emotionless and will express our opinions and our deepest fears and say some emotionally charged comments. THAT is the purpose of being here, exploring the emotions and the situations of the victim. None of us - intends to offend, we are expressing our grief and it is a safe place where we can be together with people of common interest. All opinions are welcome but seriously don't step on people because they have said words- they are venting and their opinions is just as worthy as anyone elses. Sleuthing is an intensely personal thing, we are all here for TP, that is our commonality. She is a little girl lost, someone we all would like to reach out to and say this should not have happened to you! I wish we would take this back. And the fact people are here conversing- means they are seeking ways to account for their emotions and find justice for this dear child.

There is always someone who is eager to stir the pot and set posters awry, remember that we gain so much from all of us being individuals and contributing to get justice for a life that no longer has a voice. It is not about us, but we are NOT emotionless and will express our opinions and our deepest fears and say some emotionally charged comments. THAT is the purpose of being here, exploring the emotions and the situations of the victim. None of us - intends to offend, we are expressing our grief and it is a safe place where we can be together with people of common interest. All opinions are welcome but seriously don't step on people because they have said words- they are venting and their opinions is just as worthy as anyone elses. Sleuthing is an intensely personal thing, we are all here for TP, that is our commonality. She is a little girl lost, someone we all would like to reach out to and say this should not have happened to you! I wish we would take this back. And the fact people are here conversing- means they are seeking ways to account for their emotions and find justice for this dear child.

Well said 💓

^^^Was Tiah communicating with Sophie Walsh the 9 news reporter?

Does that particular Sophie Walsh go by sophie_walsh9? Could it of been a different Sophie Walsh? Both names fairly common in Australia...

TT lawyer represented on this dreadful case as well http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...s/news-story/fcab22b8a3229844564387b38ea6db16

GBC got life which was a total of 15 years and could be out earlier with parole. Not sure what the charges TT penalty carries. What they say and what they do are a different thing all together. I will be attending court hearings when I can. I will be seeing my friend this weekend who is a lawyer and will ask her what she thinks.

No, that's not correct. He received a life sentence with a non-parole period of 15 years. There is no possibility he will be released before 15 years.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

The details of Tiahleigh's family life will no doubt be made public in due course, but instead of speculating on what resulted in Tiahleigh's placement in care, perhaps we should spare a thought for the mother who is left behind. We are quick to judge others and place arm's distance between the wrongs that have befallen them, reassuring ourselves that those kinds of things don't happen to "people like us".

But when violent crimes are committed we should remember tragedy can cut through education, wealth and status, and when it happens, there is only one person responsible, and that is the perpetrator.

Fair & correct call for sure TGY, but I am somewhat confused as I (perhaps incorrectly) interpreted your comments re WE .. IMO ALL here are wholsomely in support of Cindi. .. speaking from a purely personal perspective, I applaud her courage and commitment in rising above the stuff she originally had to contend with. Never once have I doubted her love for her daughter.

Leave the snark at the door please and discuss the case,not each other.

If you come across a post that you feel is way out of line or against TOS, please do not respond but use the triangle 'alert' button at the bottom left of each post.

If you did quote a post that was against TOS your post is gone too.

IGNORE LIST

If you've got a couple of posters that you feel you just cannot bear reading, the "Ignore List" is your friend. When you put someone's name on your list you will not see their posts. The poster will have no way of knowing they are on your list (and it's a TOS violation to make an obnoxious post saying you are doing so, since there's no reason for it).

Ignore List

Rules Etiquette & Information

On that deathspace forum someone did mention they thought she was Murri. Seemed to be shared around most of the Indigenous networks as well.

With the utmost respect for your comments, my first thoughts are 'who cares'? Nothing matters aside from the the fact that here was a child who was deserved of genuine care ...

IMO the name calling re TT's hair, TT's personal appearance, his selfies etc and TT being a dancer is just childish and pathetic. When name calling like this occurs, IMO you are not just calling TT these names, you are calling these names to any young adult male that styles his hair, takes pride in his appearance, and any young male that is a dancer would be effected by these names being called. If any of you know or get out and have a look at the real world, you will see many young adult males style their hair, take selfies, take pride in their appearance and some young males are even dancers. It's just my opinion and for one don't see why a serious thread like this needs name calling for the sake of entertaining oneself and the other members.
Except when they rape a child.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members