Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOYAH’S FAMILY: ‘MEMORIES, PHOTOS, VIDEOS ARE ALL WE
THE stepfather of murder victim Toyah Cordingley has shared the heartache of having the 24-year-old’s car returned home after several weeks of police examinations.

Behind paywall

Last edited:
I'll try to summarise, but I don't know how well I'll go as I'm not a native speaker:
Toyah's stepfather has posted several pictures of her, commenting on each of them, to let people know how the family is currently coping and feeling.
The first picture shows T with her new car 6 years ago, just after she got her license. One picture shows where the police have put the car, after they gave it back once they were finished with the investigation on it: Pretty much in the same spot where she used to park it when she came home. He talks about how happy the family dog always was when she pulled up in the driveway and how special it always was for the entire family when she came to visit, how everything has changed and shows two more pictures of her in front and on the beach (we've seen those two pictures here already) and he says that someone brutally murdered her and buried her on the beach.
The last picture shows her urn, telling that her ashes, plus memories, photos and videos of her is all that he, her mother and her father have left.
He says that someone must know something and urges people to help in putting those bumper stickers up and keep talking about her, to reach that person who knows about what happened and especially to put pressure on the person who's done it.
In his and her mother's name, he thanks every person who displays stickers and keeps her story going, hoping to "this part of this nightmare"
I can only put the facebook link here as I can't access the article behind the paywall, either, but I'm sure the text is the same, so I hope it's okay. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the photos from his post here, I will do if it's okay.

Darren Gardiner

I am so sick of these paywalls :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Me too!! I think it's unethical considering they're quite a small community and it's one of their own that has been brutally murdered, you would think they would want to do everything in their power they could to help find the killer. As far as I'm concerned, they have a social responsibility here.

TOYAH’S FAMILY: ‘MEMORIES, PHOTOS, VIDEOS ARE ALL WE
THE stepfather of murder victim Toyah Cordingley has shared the heartache of having the 24-year-old’s car returned home after several weeks of police examinations.

Behind paywall

Looks like they have copied the stepfather's post directly from FB - Honour Toyah

I think it's unethical considering they're quite a small community and it's one of their own that has been brutally murdered, you would think they would want to do everything in their power they could to help find the killer. As far as I'm concerned, they have a social responsibility here.[/QUOTE

Back when Toyah's sister urged the family from the beach that the police was trying to find, to come forward, the Courier Mail had put this behind a pay wall. I contacted them and told them that I thought that this was unethical and that I would assume that her poor sister would be disgusted by that behaviour.
The Courier Mail sent me a polite and friendly reply, but unfortunately, it didn't change a thing :-(

I'll try to summarise, but I don't know how well I'll go as I'm not a native speaker:
Toyah's stepfather has posted several pictures of her, commenting on each of them, to let people know how the family is currently coping and feeling.
The first picture shows T with her new car 6 years ago, just after she got her license. One picture shows where the police have put the car, after they gave it back once they were finished with the investigation on it: Pretty much in the same spot where she used to park it when she came home. He talks about how happy the family dog always was when she pulled up in the driveway and how special it always was for the entire family when she came to visit, how everything has changed and shows two more pictures of her in front and on the beach (we've seen those two pictures here already) and he says that someone brutally murdered her and buried her on the beach.
The last picture shows her urn, telling that her ashes, plus memories, photos and videos of her is all that he, her mother and her father have left.
He says that someone must know something and urges people to help in putting those bumper stickers up and keep talking about her, to reach that person who knows about what happened and especially to put pressure on the person who's done it.
In his and her mother's name, he thanks every person who displays stickers and keeps her story going, hoping to "this part of this nightmare"
I can only put the facebook link here as I can't access the article behind the paywall, either, but I'm sure the text is the same, so I hope it's okay. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the photos from his post here, I will do if it's okay.

Darren Gardiner

"But someone took it upon themselves to brutally murder her and bury her on the beach pictured behind her in picture 2" ( the pic of T walking along the beach with her dog from Darren's post )

Must of hung around for awhile after the murder to "bury" her?

I have this sinking feeling that the police don't have a viable suspect yet.
If they they did they would surely know what model car the suspect drives.
I agree... am back to despairing about some imminent good news :( I’m also back to wondering whether it’s the two panicked young guys in the Ute and they are trying to fit their version of events? Couldn’t that kind of fit with timeline? Possibly locals too. Who’d be that panicked about a flat tyre.

"But someone took it upon themselves to brutally murder her and bury her on the beach pictured behind her in picture 2" ( the pic of T walking along the beach with her dog from Darren's post )

Must of hung around for awhile after the murder to "bury" her?

IMO she wouldn't have been buried to well for her father to find her. Probably covered with sand hastily.

I agree... am back to despairing about some imminent good news :( I’m also back to wondering whether it’s the two panicked young guys in the Ute and they are trying to fit their version of events? Couldn’t that kind of fit with timeline? Possibly locals too. Who’d be that panicked about a flat tyre.

It would make sense that their were possibly two offenders when you think about how they controlled the dog and tied it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member