Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there was also that person commenting on social media about a white ute tailgating him at high speed and he said he had passed/seen toyahs car, wonder if its the same group? also wonder if they were agitated because they were up to something dodgy like drug deal etc off the car they were following?
and didnt know the other car people very well?

Totally depends on dog. My loyal beagle would have defended me at his own expense. No matter what. I would have been dogs #1 priority. Most dogs are very loyal to their owners. They are attached to their owners, unlike cats who are only attached to their food bowls and homes.
mine too, he nips joggers legs if they dare run past me too close haha!

Totally depends on dog. My loyal beagle would have defended me at his own expense. No matter what. I would have been dogs #1 priority. Most dogs are very loyal to their owners. They are attached to their owners, unlike cats who are only attached to their food bowls and homes.
I had a border collie and a border collie kelpie mix, who was very timid, but the gas man said to me one day, that dog of yours is a great guard dog, he sometimes won't let me in the gate. I thought that he was talking about the BC, but no, he was talking about the all black BC/Kelpie cross who was a gentle dog.

Toyahs mother and stepfather were close friends of a local tattoo artist, who hosted a tattoos for Toyah fundraiser day not long ago. They tattooed sunflowers and quotes from Toyahs facebook and raised around $20000 for her family.
You obviously haven't been to Cairns
There is a tonne of inked folk here!

Considering an average funeral costs around $8-$10,000, $20,000 would give a mighty handsome funeral, plus the $1000s from the GFMe campaign I’m wondering were the extra monies landed.
Hey I’m just sleuthing.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot move on from the 2 guys in the white ute with a flat tyre. The witness was extremely sceptical of their story, especially about the cause of the flat tyre. He said it was torn from the inside, like they had reversed over a rock. But the 2 men said it happened on the highway. He also stated they were extremely agitated, this was about 4.30pm only a couple of k's from southern entrance on the day of Toyah's murder. He also stated they looked like they were in their 20's, scruffy and camping gear looked like it had been just thrown in and not tied down. There story why they were stressed was because they were following another car and feared they would get lost. Hello all roads lead to Cairns. And find someone in their twenty's who doesn't have a mobile, even though Wangetti appears to be a black spot, surely there would be some coverage towards Cairns. And if they were following another vehicle why did the lead vehicle not stop to help them. As I am not signed up to any QLD papers, I do not know what has been reported locally. if you type "police interview agitated men" you can read via Daily Mail Uk and 1 aussie pub online. Timeline certainly fits. Pictures of Toyahs car at Wangetti show 3 white tags on back drivers side door and I think two on drivers door. It also shows large paw marks on both these areas. Seems Indie has bounded up the beach ready to get in the car. This is why I think there are 2 perps. They have been camping there and seen Toyah. One has stalled her while the other has attended to the dog.
Then I believe "things" went to far for one and they have a conscious or have come down from what they were taking and couldnt cope with what went down and maybe cracked..
Hence the divers search and time frame of 5.02 5.07 pm.
In the Uk's paper story they stated that the police have interviewed the two men saying "they gave us a version of their movements that day and we have checked their story out". Doesnt sound like a convincing, we have ticked them off the list, to me. Witness said he did not notice any visible injuries on them, but he was very suspicious that their story did not add up.
I am very interested in car 30 in update 8, White 4wd ute with 2 people in it, passenger seems to have no shirt on. Also gear in back that looks very haphazard.

Great post faulty towers.

Considering an average funeral costs around $8-$10,000, $20,000 would give a mighty handsome funeral, plus the $1000s from the GFMe campaign I’m wondering were the extra monies landed.
Hey I’m just sleuthing.
I'm certain in saying, if this was one of my children I would not be fit for work for a considerable amount of time. Tad insensitive without being arguementative? I'd like to think that a family who's daughter has been slain can have the financial support to have ample grieving time.

there was also that person commenting on social media about a white ute tailgating him at high speed and he said he had passed/seen toyahs car, wonder if its the same group? also wonder if they were agitated because they were up to something dodgy like drug deal etc off the car they were following?
and didnt know the other car people very well?
That car was heading to Port Douglas later that night which makes sense overall with my real thoughts as I said earlier something that’s been overlooked, or has it ? In all the evidence I have seen in all the posts here I have only see one person that has an alibi for where they were, unfortunately it’s not a stable one given the SM posts I have seen. If my dog was missing and my partner missing at the same time I could garuntee that myself, our family, our friends would be looking for my partner, once that was solved be would find the dog.

I can't see Toyah doing this, it must have been someone else. Which also points to someone that knew Toyah and Indie.
Even, someone Indie was accustomed to obeying. A big dog, she would have needed a lot of exercise. I imagine she would have been tearing about on the beach and wouldn't have been happy about being constrained.

That car was heading to Port Douglas later that night which makes sense overall with my real thoughts as I said earlier something that’s been overlooked, or has it ? In all the evidence I have seen in all the posts here I have only see one person that has an alibi for where they were, unfortunately it’s not a stable one given the SM posts I have seen. If my dog was missing and my partner missing at the same time I could garuntee that myself, our family, our friends would be looking for my partner, once that was solved be would find the dog.

I don't think anything has been overlooked, it's just we're not being told everything the Police know.

I can’t decide on this at all... maybe some people stayed put in case of her coming home? The one at home knowing where the rest where. And apparently it was known that there’s no mobile reception there - so someone had to stay ‘in range’. There’s not really anywhere that’s states who was actually out looking for the other dog. Also, I think it was found 2 days later - though not sure of that, the post is not clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenamh