Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These crimes are heartbreaking and victim blaming’s disgraceful, about as ‘off’ as you can get. Indeed, these freaks are men, but here’s the thing: Men aren’t the issue per say, more than 99% of men are appalled by these crimes, men are fathers, brothers and sons desperate to protect the ppl they love. Another observation, but I guess off point a little; From the killers ive looked into (just a true crime nut!) with a psycho/sexual or sexually sadistic motive, most can trace the origins of their deviant behaviour back to a dysfunctional relationship with their mothers.
Ummm don’t blame women for men’s disgusting violent behaviour

Just another thought... and I’m again going back to those agitated guys in the white Ute... can you DRIVE on Wangetti Beach?? Could their tyre have gotten a hole in it by driving on rocks? Apparently that beach has a lot of rocks on it... could they have been driving on the beach and not seen her?????

Just another thought... and I’m again going back to those agitated guys in the white Ute... can you DRIVE on Wangetti Beach?? Could their tyre have gotten a hole in it by driving on rocks? Apparently that beach has a lot of rocks on it... could they have been driving on the beach and not seen her?????
No you can’t drive on any beaches in FNQ .. I really don’t think it is ‘ agitated men ‘ I think IMO someone who knew her - it was a violent attack - or revenge / drug related

Maybe a couple of guys spotted her from Rex's Lookout, strolling along the beach. Wouldn't take them long to drive down there. I didn't realise also, that Rex's lookout is only 1.3 km from Wangetti carpark and if she was 800 down the beach, heading north, then it's only 500 metres from the lookout. That would be a good view.
I don't think so. Her car was at the southern car park and that part of the beach cannot be seen from Rex Lookout. There is a bend in the sea before that.

No you can’t drive on any beaches in FNQ .. I really don’t think it is ‘ agitated men ‘ I think IMO someone who knew her - it was a violent attack - or revenge / drug related
Yeah, I go between someone in her immediate circle and the unknown. Just had the beach driving thought pop into my head, like maybe they drove it on it anyway, knowing they shouldn’t and something terrible happened and they freaked (clearly wrong). Then I think it was a deliberate, hate filled rage attack by someone she knew.

I believe it’s called “root cause analysis”, and these dysfunctional relationships with mothers (particularly when it comes to neglect, witnessing sexual behaviour, brutalisation etc.) are an issue in the same way as when male children witness domestic violence in the home and go on to become offenders themselves. Now if we could all just work out how not to screw up our kids, voila! No rapes or murders! Or we could just hope that blaming men, after one has committed the crime, will magically fix the issue...

Yes I tend to agree. I don’t think it helps when a parent regularly heaps humiliation, scorn and anger on their kids. Any child can be treated so terribly they turn into a monster.
But some are just born bad I think. Genetic aberrations. The classic sociopath.

That's right, it was never confirmed whether she was sexually assaulted. I still think it's very strange that the killer/s took all her clothes with them. So many of these type of random murders where a body is found, they say, partially naked, or half naked and have a description of the clothing. Just another unusual aspect of this crime. There mustn't be anybody that saw her after she left Rusty's Market, or they would be able to give a description of what she was wearing. I also would have expected, if she changed out of the clothes she was seen wearing earlier that day, they would have found them in her house.
yes, good point, wouldnt the clothes she was last seen wearing on cctv be at her house or wherever she last went before the beach, if she changed clothes?

i think its possible physically to drive on that beach, there were photos of police vehicles driving there but probably not possible legally, but thats not going to stop people i guess

yes, good point, wouldnt the clothes she was last seen wearing on cctv be at her house or wherever she last went before the beach, if she changed clothes?

You would think so. If she was walking in her bikini, as seen in other images of her on the beach, perhaps she was wearing her bikini already, dropped the shopping, got indie and went to the beach. Maybe there was no need for a change.

I believe it’s called “root cause analysis”, and these dysfunctional relationships with mothers (particularly when it comes to neglect, witnessing sexual behaviour, brutalisation etc.) are an issue in the same way as when male children witness domestic violence in the home and go on to become offenders themselves. Now if we could all just work out how not to screw up our kids, voila! No rapes or murders! Or we could just hope that blaming men, after one has committed the crime, will magically fix the issue...
Your theory might not fly ... what about female children they don’t become murders ... men’s violence is about gender inequality

Exactly. No matter what has happened to us in childhood, it is not an excuse for brutal rape or murder, nor anything else. As adults, we are responsible for our own behaviour. The blame game is simply a mask for an immature person who won't take responsibility for themselves.

Bloody hell mate! Crikey an e-ray drone now, what hope have we got.

The cops took DNA from the locals so that indicates they found DNA on Toyah.
Maybe it takes a while to find a match OR the perp has no priors which might be a problem.
Or the DNA found was that of someone who could explain it being there as quite normal .....

Hi everyone! I’ve been watching all of your great comments & analysis with much interest. Hoping for an arrest soon too. All of the comments about the coincidences with the 2 dogs - Indie & Jersey is very interesting. T’s step dad’s comments about how their dog went nuts whenever she came to visit shows what a great rapport with dogs Toyah had. If T&M were indeed living together and therefore Jersey & Indie also lived together, I would assume that if she took Indie for a walk that Jersey would go nuts if she didn’t go as well. I know that if I left one of my dogs home and took the other for a walk, the one left at home would not be happy. Just trying to think outside the box & look at the dogs impact. But maybe I’m on the wrong track too....

These crimes are heartbreaking and victim blaming’s disgraceful, about as ‘off’ as you can get. Indeed, these freaks are men, but here’s the thing: Men aren’t the issue per say, more than 99% of men are appalled by these crimes, men are fathers, brothers and sons desperate to protect the ppl they love. Another observation, but I guess off point a little; From the killers ive looked into (just a true crime nut!) with a psycho/sexual or sexually sadistic motive, most can trace the origins of their deviant behaviour back to a dysfunctional relationship with their mothers.

There's many who are addicted to *advertiser censored* and there's some extremely sadistic *advertiser censored* out there and some fool men think that's how women want it.
Ted Bundy said in an interview he was addicted to *advertiser censored* and that was the beginning of his rein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viclime23