Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that the picnicking family are foreign to Australia. Surely if they were from somewhere in Australia they would have heard the news either by a news source or in person - I've lived in Cairns before and something like this would be discussed in every shop/street corner. I know that sometimes when I am in a foreign (especially when I don't speak the language) country I will still read the news from my local area. This would explain why no one has told them to come forward, as no one would know them.

The only thing is that it is quite an isolated beach for foreigners to visit - unless they just happened upon it?

It could be that the picnicking family are foreign to Australia. Surely if they were from somewhere in Australia they would have heard the news either by a news source or in person - I've lived in Cairns before and something like this would be discussed in every shop/street corner. I know that sometimes when I am in a foreign (especially when I don't speak the language) country I will still read the news from my local area. This would explain why no one has told them to come forward, as no one would know them.

The only thing is that it is quite an isolated beach for foreigners to visit - unless they just happened upon it?

Also, they might be somewhere remote, by now. I didn't get coverage from telstra in the Daintree, and I didn't go to far in - 30 kms maybe. Hopefully someone will find them soon...

Also, they might be somewhere remote, by now. I didn't get coverage from telstra in the Daintree, and I didn't go to far in - 30 kms maybe. Hopefully someone will find them soon...

They may not be in Aust. any longer. Google walk shows Harley Creek Retreat camping and accomodation across the road and FB says about trail bikes, quad bikes trails and sight seeing etc.
Dammit it could be anyone who murdered Toyah.
In FNQ that’s what people live in, speedos, bikinis, shorts and thongs. Someone from across the globe might have got aroused/offended by a semi-naked woman. IYKWIM.

Eleven. That’s how many Australian women have been violently killed in the past month alone.

Already this year, 58 females have been killed, primarily at the hands of men, allegedly usually by men they know.

This number has already surpassed the 53 who died in 2017. And there are still two months of the year left.

But, in October alone, the number of females who died in violent circumstances skyrocketed.

That is eight women dead in ten days.

Then, on October 21, the body of Cairns woman Toyah Cordingley was found on the remote Wangetti Beach. The 24-year-old had been walking her dog when she was brutally murdered. No one has been arrested.

'If that many people had been killed by shark attacks we’d have the navy bombing'

MAKE WOMEN'S SAFETY A MAN'S ISSUE.

Eleven. That’s how many Australian women have been violently killed in the past month alone

On October 3 the body of Nicole Cartwright, 32,
was found in a Sydney park. Almost a month later no one has been arrested and her family is without answers.

The same day, mother-of-three Gayle Potter, 46,
was killed in a suspected hit-and-run in regional Victoria. A man known to her has been charged with murder. He was remanded in custody to appear in court on February 7.

<modsnipped copyright infringement>

'If that many people had been killed by shark attacks we’d have the navy bombing'

Last edited by a moderator:

On Sunday, he and 'at least' 1,500 others will scour Wangetti Beach from end to end, looking for the 24-year-old's phone, wallet, keys, and items of her clothing.

They will use metal detectors, nets, and drones, and will be accompanied by officers from Queensland Police and SES volunteers.
'The northern and southern car parks are four kilometres apart, so it's a fair stretch,'
Mr Trimble explained. 'We're expecting about 1500 people minimum, it's really blown these coppers here out.'

Toyah Cordingley's dog 'tied up so tight it couldn't sit down' when it was found on Wangetti Beach | Daily Mail Online

MAKE WOMEN'S SAFETY A MAN'S ISSUE.

Eleven. That’s how many Australian women have been violently killed in the past month alone

On October 3 the body of Nicole Cartwright, 32,
was found in a Sydney park. Almost a month later no one has been arrested and her family is without answers.

The same day, mother-of-three Gayle Potter, 46,
was killed in a suspected hit-and-run in regional Victoria. A man known to her has been charged with murder. He was remanded in custody to appear in court on February 7.

I advocate for this so strongly, however it falls on deaf ears! Sooooo many men do not want to hear it, they deny they have any part to play to make this world safer for women it is bizzare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member