Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the queen of time-out how it feels when an arrest is imminent or a life sentence is about to be handed down and you’ve been gagged for 4 weeks.
Dems da rules & I didn’t make them.

Attachments

• A30D5F85-1B1C-436A-AB89-170928440A54.jpeg
    A30D5F85-1B1C-436A-AB89-170928440A54.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
I understand and respect the rules of this board but it would be of value to society if people understood how both MSM and Social Media works in this day and age when it comes to information and the control of information.

Where do MSM and get information from? Social media where the users are the commodity. Some users don't take advantage of privacy settings and the information one might be looking for is right there under your nose.

Where does MSM get its photos from? They lift them off social media - especially profile pics which remain public and MSM does not need your permission. Where do you think the pics of Toyah have come from?

Where does MSM get the names of family and friends to harass? You guessed it - social media. Plenty of Toyah's family and friends appealing for MSM to leave them alone and stop contacting them through social media.

Where does MSM have its own presence online? On a website and on social media of course.

Where do the police trawl for clues and information? Would you believe it is social media?

Where do the police keep a presence online? A website and social media - where else?

Social media has also provided a man in Texas with an alibi... "After his parents posted $150,000 bail, a selfie that his mother uploaded to Facebook with timestamp and location was the key piece of evidence to solidify his alibi."
Texas man, 21, facing 99 years for attacking his ex-girlfriend is CLEARED by a selfie | Daily Mail Online

In regard to Toyah, why have the police media unit and MSM not published warnings to the public about a violent killer on the loose as they should do?
Because they know who it is.

Best regards
SW

Edit to add: link

I think the majority of members are well aware of how MSM works.

I also think that the majority of members are aware of how SM works, hence most do their sleuthing through SM. It's just that we can't link or discuss some things said on SM and we can't sleuth family members or friends and discuss what they are saying.

There is no doubt that there is much information that can be discovered on social media, determining if it is fact or fiction is the problem. You can write just about anything on SM without it having to be true.

Websleuths has rules and we as members have to follow these rules. If you wish for these rules to be changed, contact an administrator.

Emotions ran high for sure.
We were quoted in books that revealed the cops were reading what we were writing and sleuthing.
We nailed it.
Wow I didn’t know that. But one of the things I think with these sort of terrifying cases, is that you want to ‘know’, you want to understand to whatever degree how someone could do something so terrible. And all of the ‘extra’ eyes and thoughts and so on all add up to more ‘time’ on a case, and surely that can only help. Not that all such cases aren’t terrible, but this one to me is extra shocking in that most NQ Aussies would associate the beach on a Sunday with good times and relaxing. This is just shocking to the soul. Poor girl, poor family.

Have a look on Cairns Post facebook page - a bit of scrolling to do but it's stamped November 13th 7:06 pm.

Edit to add: not a forum just facebook comments. The article above has the comment about Toyah's car.

You can actually link to any msm Facebook page. To link to comment, click the timestamp and copy the url (these are all different posts):
Cairns Post
Cairns Post
Cairns Post
Cairns Post
Cairns Post
Cairns Post
https://www.facebook.com/search/str/cairns+post+toyah/keywords_blended_videos

Will have to give it some thought also. The time Toyah was reported missing is bugging me. Various reports say 11pm Sunday and others say Monday morning. Oh I just saw someone responded that Jersey was found on Tuesday morning but not whereabouts.

so i wonder if bf was there with his dog at spring creek falls, or if it was lost and wandering by itself, i hope hes found it by now
its 22 mins approx from wangetti beach to spring creek falls

what a bizarre circumstance.
an on again off again couples TWO dogs at exactly the same time are exposed to being lost/abandoned/restrained .

the proximity to were indie was found restrained to were jersey 'went missing' is a bit alarming imo

I may be the odd one out here but I'm wondering if this investigation is going pear shaped. We are, after all, getting near the end of the 26th day.
Toyah was brutally murdered. The perpetrator should not be enjoying one more day of freedom.
The killer crossed a line and took a life. Friends and relatives of the victim are going to suffer for a long time; some for the remainder of their lives.
If the investigation has hit a wall get some fresh eyes in.

Apologies in advance.

It would help to know if the weapon was blunt then it could be any one of those rocks found on the beach which IMO points to someone just visiting, swimming or walking and not camping or backpacking as then a knife might’ve been more readily available.

If it was a known person or a stranger Toyah might have been taken by surprise as she walked along the dunes.

Tonight I’ve got a strong feeling she was murdered by those rocks.
Queensland police widen hunt for beach killer

I may be the odd one out here but I'm wondering if this investigation is going pear shaped. We are, after all, getting near the end of the 26th day.
Toyah was brutally murdered. The perpetrator should not be enjoying one more day of freedom.
The killer crossed a line and took a life. Friends and relatives of the victim are going to suffer for a long time; some for the remainder of their lives.
If the investigation has hit a wall get some fresh eyes in.

I agree that the perp shouldn't be enjoying any days.

The investigation isn't going pear shaped, it's normal for an investigation to slow down if they don't have eye witnesses. It's only slowing down because of forensics IMO.

They will get him.

Apologies in advance.

It would help to know if the weapon was blunt then it could be any one of those rocks found on the beach which IMO points to someone just visiting, swimming or walking and not camping or backpacking as then a knife might’ve been more readily available.

If it was a known person or a stranger Toyah might have been taken by surprise as she walked along the dunes.

Tonight I’ve got a strong feeling she was murdered by those rocks.
Queensland police widen hunt for beach killer
my feeling is knife

I
my feeling is knife
my initial thinking was a rock .. but a knife would suggest premeditated.
Cause of death will give some indication of whom .
I am hoping this is not going to be an unsolved crime .. police either have no suspects or are building a case just look at Baden clay he was a suspect immediately but police did a great job of building case and got a conviction . So we need to be more patient

There was obvious motive in the GBC case, this one I am at a loss. You can also bet GBC would have ditched that mistress the moment if he had gotten away with it. So many casualties.
But a young young girl in the prime of her life, it shocks me, so just to hide identity you have to kill her? And if it was not just a crime of opportunity- just walk away, far out.

There was obvious motive in the GBC case, this one I am at a loss. You can also bet GBC would have ditched that mistress the moment if he had gotten away with it. So many casualties.
But a young young girl in the prime of her life, it shocks me, so just to hide identity you have to kill her? And if it was not just a crime of opportunity- just walk away, far out.

I feel shocked as well that this beautiful young girl was murdered in broad daylight, on a beach whilst walking her dog.

If it was a drug crazed offender who killed her, would they even think to tie up her dog and take her phone and purse?

I feel shocked as well that this beautiful young girl was murdered in broad daylight, on a beach whilst walking her dog.

If it was a drug crazed offender who killed her, would they even think to tie up her dog and take her phone and purse?
Sounds a bit organised doesn't it? They could still be using - but using as much as any other day, thus able to function... But it makes sense maybe not a 'drug crazed' killer - on the loose - as they are no public warnings.

It's sounding more like someone she knows MOO

I understand and respect the rules of this board but it would be of value to society if people understood how both MSM and Social Media works in this day and age when it comes to information and the control of information.

Where do MSM and get information from? Social media where the users are the commodity. Some users don't take advantage of privacy settings and the information one might be looking for is right there under your nose.

Where does MSM get its photos from? They lift them off social media - especially profile pics which remain public and MSM does not need your permission. Where do you think the pics of Toyah have come from?

Where does MSM get the names of family and friends to harass? You guessed it - social media. Plenty of Toyah's family and friends appealing for MSM to leave them alone and stop contacting them through social media.

Where does MSM have its own presence online? On a website and on social media of course.

Where do the police trawl for clues and information? Would you believe it is social media?

Where do the police keep a presence online? A website and social media - where else?

Social media has also provided a man in Texas with an alibi... "After his parents posted $150,000 bail, a selfie that his mother uploaded to Facebook with timestamp and location was the key piece of evidence to solidify his alibi."
Texas man, 21, facing 99 years for attacking his ex-girlfriend is CLEARED by a selfie | Daily Mail Online

In regard to Toyah, why have the police media unit and MSM not published warnings to the public about a violent killer on the loose as they should do?
Because they know who it is.

Best regards
SW

Edit to add: link

Yer they certainly get a lot off social media. Bit of both I reckon. Heaps of photos are sourced from SM. Do you happen to have any theories on the other dog that went missing dog? Does anyone? It just seems so weird. Could be an alibi of sorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes