Australia - Toyah Cordingley, 24, body found on beach, 22 October 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was obvious motive in the GBC case, this one I am at a loss. You can also bet GBC would have ditched that mistress the moment if he had gotten away with it. So many casualties.
But a young young girl in the prime of her life, it shocks me, so just to hide identity you have to kill her? And if it was not just a crime of opportunity- just walk away, far out.
Great to have you back with your insights, Liadan. Thanks.

Sounds a bit organised doesn't it? They could still be using - but using as much as any other day, thus able to function... But it makes sense maybe not a 'drug crazed' killer - on the loose - as they are no public warnings.

It's sounding more like someone she knows MOO

No public warning is the stand out to me.

Wow! Go us!!
Yes, we are being watched. That is why we have rules. Police in the past has asked that social media sleuthing sites pay close attention to what they post, especially after an arrest and leading up to a trial. We don't want a killer to have to be freed because one of us jeopardised the process of a fair trial.

No public warning is the stand out to me.
Stands out to me also TGY. Most large police stations have a Crime Prevention Unit which has volunteers who will often do this type of work depending on their priorities at the time. They often work alongside Crime Stoppers. They do things like put one-way screws into your car number plates so they can't be stolen, do home and business security and safety visits, letter box drop with relevent information - like they could do promoting personal safety if a killer is on the loose. Where I live, after a huge drug raid, a letter box drop was done with information on how to spot a drug lab etc. You might have had a 'Lock It or Lose It" note put on your car at a large shopping centre or at the beach. And they play a huge role in Schoolies at Surfers Paradise.
So even if the police are busy, this group can help with public warnings on staying safe etc. But only if asked to by senior police.

I’d think in the next few weeks. I can’t fathom that they’d have let a whole bunch of people walk up and down the crime scene without a certain level of confidence that they had all they needed already. What they are waiting for I’m not sure... maybe someone to start showing some cracks.

Police took their time arresting GBC- pretty sure they gave him a shake up, put him on edge - and funnily enough there was no there is a 'dangerous murderer/kidnapper' on the loose proclamation despite Allison being missing for 11 days.

That dog being tied up really worries me. If something happened to me, my dog would go absolutely nuts and be unstoppable -and she is not a big dog either, so I am thinking every scenario through to how that dog was silenced by being tied to that tree. Noise and commotion are not going to be causing a problem on that isolated beach but you would think a 'stranger' would not be likely to attack with a big dog in between their prey.

Thanks Breaking News - its good be amongst the old crew again! xx

Let's try a different angle. When do you expect there to be an arrest? And when will you start to be concerned if there hasn't been arrest?

I don't normally like to guess when an arrest will be made, but here goes.

Due to the Police not making any more calls for information or trying to locate people, they already have some relative information. They also have hundreds of crime stopper calls to go through, this all takes time as they really need consider every single call.

They would also have autopsy reports by now, they would still be waiting for forensics etc.

I would be surprised if there wasn't an arrest prior to Christmas - but don't hold me to that. :rolleyes:

A SHARPSHOOTER with a loaded high-powered rifle is keeping watch on the banks of a Bungalow waterway while police divers search through the muck for evidence.

The sniper has been stationed for hours on the banks of Moody Creek, near the corner of Marshall and Dalton Sts, as two Brisbane-based members of the Diving Unit scour the muddy waterway....No Cookies | The Cairns Post

police confirmed they were on croc watch but couldnt provide details of why or whether it was related to toyah, sounds like they are still searching for her belongings and evidence in the croc infested water and need the sniper protection? you can read this on cairns post fb page

Too bad we can't read this article. Crocs in the area eg at beaches, in creeks is not uncommon. Maybe the killer was taken by a crocodile. Crocs are protected and are only killed if it is suspected they have killed somebody. That would be the only reason police would be able to kill one. Then it is usually the wildlife department that does the killing, not the police. If a croc is simply hanging around, the area is out of bounds or the wildlife department removes it to a crocodile farm or elsewhere. If divers are searching a creek suspected to have crocs, then the wildlife department would be in attendance or would have done a trawl for crocs beforehand. All a bit odd. Police snipers don't kill crocs. Not their job.

Yes, we are being watched. That is why we have rules. Police in the past has asked that social media sleuthing sites pay close attention to what they post, especially after an arrest and leading up to a trial. We don't want a killer to have to be freed because one of us jeopardised the process of a fair trial.

Rachel Louise, Simon Gittany’s girlfriend, said on Sunday Night it was impossible for Simon to pick up Lisa and throw her over the balcony.
I called the producer and sent him this photo. He promptly called me back. YAY Websleuths!!
883AAD57-F55F-44F6-BB79-7B231ADE8D4F.jpeg
This photo was then thrown in Rachel Louise’s face!!
Killer Gittany’s girlfriend speaks out

Here’s Rachel in her now real job, Real Life while Gittany serves (real) life.
B394B391-1644-443C-B66D-E185D559B744.jpeg

This is off topic but it says how much we Websleuthers are ‘handy’.

Stands out to me also TGY. Most large police stations have a Crime Prevention Unit which has volunteers who will often do this type of work depending on their priorities at the time. They often work alongside Crime Stoppers. They do things like put one-way screws into your car number plates so they can't be stolen, do home and business security and safety visits, letter box drop with relevent information - like they could do promoting personal safety if a killer is on the loose. Where I live, after a huge drug raid, a letter box drop was done with information on how to spot a drug lab etc. You might have had a 'Lock It or Lose It" note put on your car at a large shopping centre or at the beach. And they play a huge role in Schoolies at Surfers Paradise.
So even if the police are busy, this group can help with public warnings on staying safe etc. But only if asked to by senior police.

Oh wow I didn’t know that BreakingNews thank you.

Too bad we can't read this article. Crocs in the area eg at beaches, in creeks is not uncommon. Maybe the killer was taken by a crocodile. Crocs are protected and are only killed if it is suspected they have killed somebody. That would be the only reason police would be able to kill one. Then it is usually the wildlife department that does the killing, not the police. If a croc is simply hanging around, the area is out of bounds or the wildlife department removes it to a crocodile farm or elsewhere. If divers are searching a creek suspected to have crocs, then the wildlife department would be in attendance or would have done a trawl for crocs beforehand. All a bit odd. Police snipers don't kill crocs. Not their job.
you might be able to read it on the cairns post fb page, i read it there but cant now, i think you get to read one article a day, so maybe tomorrow?
it sounded like they were searching through mud for evidence?

Rachel Louise, Simon Gittany’s girlfriend, said on Sunday Night it was impossible for Simon to pick up Lisa and throw her over the balcony.
I called the producer and sent him this photo. He promptly called me back. YAY Websleuths!!
View attachment 156176

View attachment 156177

Did she really say that Lisa's finger wasn't broken, it was fractured? Lol!

Even though Toyah’s body has been located I don’t see why not have a mannequin and her car on the highway to jolt some memories.

Allison Baden-Clay and Daniel Morcombe’s mannequins.

Attachments

• 0D919871-AE9E-4476-B048-481D6FA769C4.jpeg
    0D919871-AE9E-4476-B048-481D6FA769C4.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 475620AB-DC58-4FFD-950A-3AA044850444.jpeg
    475620AB-DC58-4FFD-950A-3AA044850444.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 156176

View attachment 156177

lol - you just reminded me of this :p (I found it on google images)

Attachments

• lighter lighter.jpg
    lighter lighter.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics