Australia Australia - Two Female Backpackers attacked at Salt Creek, SA, 9 Feb 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anais, from what we know of him so far, do you think he's a sociopath?

We really don't know that much about him....but I'm certainly assuming he is as he sounds very cool and calculating and it seems like the rape attempt was pre-meditated. (I'm also thinking about that Italian backpacker who came forward after his arrest saying she connected with him on Gumtree seeking a lift and he asked for her photo before he'd agree to it....that seems like planned victim selection to me).

But obviously I haven't assessed him so this is JMO.

Bloodstain is a great book, i have read it numerous times. I too have read many of the other Falconio books and in my opinion Bradly Murdoch had nothing to do with it. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if Peter showed up alive one day. You know Joanne Lees has "visited" Australia at least once or twice since Peter "died". I wonder what wold be here for her to return to?
Certainly makes you wonder.

The following was published 4 weeks ago.

“I’m in the process of applying for my Australian citizenship and I intend to spend a lot more time in Australia,” she told interviewer Liz Hayes, adding that it could be a surprise for many to know she wanted to be Australian.”

She said she had been researching the family of her *estranged Australian father when she discovered she had a sister named Jess.

There’s a photo of the two together. They look like twins.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...g-lost-australian-sister-20170212-gub8e8.html

Does anyone know what's happening? It's almost midday in SA and there are no tweets from court or anything on the news. I was under the impression that the backpackers would be testifying today. If this was being done in-camera or via video link, surely one of the journos could have tweeted that.

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster 34m
#SaltCreek trial hears evidence from Senior Constable Natasha Parsons, one of the first on-scene. @theTiser

Parsons was present when German woman was brought back from the beach after alleged hammer, car assault. #SaltCreek

Sean Fewster @SeanFewster 33m
Parsons: "She was covered in blood from head to toe. She had a towel around her head, there was just blood everywhere." #SaltCreek

Parsons: "I had never seen anyone so covered in blood in all my time." #SaltCreek

Parson says German woman was in "an altered state of consciousness", almost "child-like". #SaltCreek

Parsons: "Blood was coming out from under the towel... it was still pouring out... her hair was matted with blood." #SaltCreek

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 33m
Parsons says she left German in care of road house staff - priority was finding Brazilian girl and alleged offender. #SaltCreek

Sean Fewster @SeanFewster · 34m34 minutes ago
Driving out to #SaltCreek, Parsons came across Brazilian woman and her rescuers. "She was extremely distressed, crying and quite worked up."

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster 34m34 minutes ago
Parsons went on to arrest #SaltCreek accused in his 4WD, which she says had blood on its roof and down its front windows.

Sean Fewster @SeanFewster 34m34 minutes ago
Parsons saw a bloodied shovel in #SaltCreek accused's 4WD and feared there might be "a burial site". There was not.

Sean Fewster @SeanFewster 1m1 minute ago
First police officer on scene at #SaltCreek tells trial she had "never seen so much blood": http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...3/news-story/226c96a57c5cefbfadd439af3c022009 … via @theTiser

#SaltCreek trial hears evidence from Senior Constable Natasha Parsons, one of the first on-scene. @theTiser

Parsons was present when German woman was brought back from the beach after alleged hammer, car assault. #SaltCreek

Parsons: "She was covered in blood from head to toe. She had a towel around her head, there was just blood everywhere." #SaltCreek

Parsons: "I had never seen anyone so covered in blood in all my time." #SaltCreek

Parson says German woman was in "an altered state of consciousness", almost "child-like". #SaltCreek

Parsons: "Blood was coming out from under the towel... it was still pouring out... her hair was matted with blood." #SaltCreek

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 33m
Parsons says she left German in care of road house staff - priority was finding Brazilian girl and alleged offender. #SaltCreek

BBM

It's just so sad. That poor, poor woman.

Sending both of them HUGE love.

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 13m13 minutes ago
#SaltCreek jury has been shown bikini bottoms allegedly cut off Brazilian by accused, plus two lengths of rope seized from campsite.

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 8m8 minutes ago
Forensic investigator tells jury he found "blood droplets" on bullbar of #SaltCreek accused's 4WD. Pros claims he "mowed down" German woman.

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 55s56 seconds ago
Investigator says he also found blood spattered on the screen of the in-car DVD player in #SaltCreek accused's 4WD.

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 40s41 seconds ago
Investigator says more blood was found on sections of a backpack belonging to one of the two alleged #SaltCreek victims.

Sean Fewster @SeanFewster · 20m

The backpack, and sunglasses belonging to each of the alleged #SaltCreek victims, were found scattered across the beach.

Sorry for the delay in posting this one, but one tweet in 20 minutes???

Sean Fewster‏Verified account @SeanFewster · 8m8 minutes ago
Under cross-examination, forensic investigator says there was no blood on the backpackers' sunglasses found at #SaltCreek.

Sean Fewster‏Verified account @SeanFewster · 1m1 minute ago
#SaltCreek jury now hearing evidence from local roadhouse owner Adam Stewart. His is the only business for 150km.

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 16s16 seconds ago
Mr Stewart says #SaltCreek terrain is deceptively treacherous. "I rescued four vehicles off it this weekend."

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · now
Mr Stewart's practice is to give #SaltCreek roadhouse's number to tourists, saying "if you get in the s--t, call this number".

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 1m1 minute ago
Mr Stewart says men who found alleged #SaltCreek victims used that number to call him, and he summoned police to the scene.

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 2m2 minutes ago
Told by a caller that they had found a naked woman, Mr Stewart formed the view "there was a pretty bad guy on the beach". #SaltCreek

Mr Stewart says that "on a one-to-10 scale" of panic, those who found the #SaltCreek backpackers "were a 15, very panicked".

Mr Stewart says he comforted the German woman. "She had a small, covered in blood little face." #SaltCreek

The #SaltCreek trial continues tomorrow from 10am. @theTiser
Mr Stewart: "She had dark eyes, was covered in blood and in shock but sort if smiling at the fact she was safe." #SaltCreek

Sean Fewster‏Verified account @SeanFewster · 2m2 minutes ago
The #SaltCreek trial continues tomorrow from 10am. @theTiser

I know we've all commented on this before - but I am so struck by how little there is in MSM regarding this case!!

This should be of huge national interest yet there's nothing online atm apart from The Advertiser article. I find it bizarre.....:thinking:

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · 16s16 seconds ago
Mr Stewart says #SaltCreek terrain is deceptively treacherous. "I rescued four vehicles off it this weekend."

Sean Fewster‏ @SeanFewster · now
Mr Stewart's practice is to give #SaltCreek roadhouse's number to tourists, saying "if you get in the s--t, call this number".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-attacker-two-woman-camped.html#ixzz40JjDJqNO

I gather the accused on some level knew Mr Stewart, camping at Salt Creek three weeks before the attack and as reprorted for decades before that.

So good to read of Mr Stewart's kindness to the poor woman after what she'd just been through:

Mr Stewart, who also gave evidence on Tuesday, told the court he held the German woman's hands when she arrived at his roadhouse.

"I just looked in her eyes, I didn't look at anything other than her face to tell her that she was safe and that her girlfriend was safe and that we had ambulances on the way," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...packer-covered-blood-police-responded/8353206

So good to read of Mr Stewart's kindness to the poor woman after what she'd just been through:

Mr Stewart, who also gave evidence on Tuesday, told the court he held the German woman's hands when she arrived at his roadhouse.

"I just looked in her eyes, I didn't look at anything other than her face to tell her that she was safe and that her girlfriend was safe and that we had ambulances on the way," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...packer-covered-blood-police-responded/8353206
God bless him and the other rescuers (including the police).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back