Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the Google streetview .. there are a number of high rise apartment buildings surrounding the Avalon. The Tiki would get a good view of one side of the Avalon, another high rise on the other side, and a high rise across the street. Every side of the Avalon would be viewable by someone somewhere.

And visitors to Surfers will all be aware of how late revelers and holiday-takers can sit up at night on their balconies, gazing out at the neon lights and waterways.

With all the MSM, I imagine that there will be more than the few witnesses coming forward that we have heard of so far. It is a town that is very alive at night.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...eAfKiQVw!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf8a6d69146263327

thanks for the google "tour", SouthAussie!

:seeya:

Attachments

• Clip_21.jpg
    Clip_21.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Clip_17.jpg
    Clip_17.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Clip_19.jpg
    Clip_19.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 72
If he so much as mentions a 'ballerina leap' or anything of the sort, I'll hunt him down myself...

That was the first thing I thought of. He reminds me of Jooran Van Der Sloos. (spelling?). And Simon's brilliant white teeth. JMOO

Very sad story, a young girl just having a night out across the pond and now she's dead. :(

My youngest daughter and her bf got back from a weeks holiday in Queenstown NZ Friday night, just a day before they left a 19 yr old Australian man fell from a balcony in Queenstown, he was trying to climb from a 2nd floor balcony to the rooftops of another building. But sounds like foul play in Warriena's case, I can't imagine her skylarking 14 floors up.

I noticed that she is described as petite, so easy for a guy to pick her up then. I'm thinking maybe the person who did this picked her up and sat her on the railing holding her by her shoulders, letting her fall backwards little by little as she screamed each time, the third and final scream she was let go. Something a psychopath would find enjoyable. I can't imagine Warriena said or did anything wrong, she was just in the wrong place with the wrong person. JMO

The band aid is where he would have had bloods taken. Probably checking for illicit substances, alcohol and DNA. I cannot see a young girl trying to climb down a 14 floor building. I wonder if she had met up with him to have a nice social time with him but when he got her inside his apartment he wanted more and this is where the arguing came from.

He certainly wasn't her type but these sort of people will pretend to be whatever type of person they think you want. JMOO
I hope there are people to talk up for her as she was doing for the animals.

August 10, 2014: Screams heard before Kiwi plunged to her death
Read more: http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/screams-heard-before-kiwi-plunged-her-death-6051313

Neighbours say they heard voices and noises coming from a unit before the woman fell from the Avalon apartment building at about 2.20am.

"It's horrible. I heard screaming at 2.20am, it woke me up," Tiffany Noffke, who lives above the apartment from which Ms Wright fell, told Fairfax Media.

Another resident called Tania told Nine News Ms Wright had screamed several times before falling.

It's an interesting tactic to choose not to cooperate with police :facepalm:

Surely that immediately raises red flags in LE's minds??!!

It's an interesting tactic to choose not to cooperate with police :facepalm:

Surely that immediately raises red flags in LE's minds??!!

Along with not calling emergency services immediately (I don't think he called?) AND disappearing from the scene (I wonder where he went).
What was going on? I wonder when we might hear what he has told police.

Oh, me too, your Honour. I am also autistic and have OCD! :wink:

Yup.........:gaah:

All I'm going to say is that he's the most high-functioning autistic guy I've ever seen........functional enough to pick up chicks on Tinder, no problem.....:facepalm:

I'm assuming this description was given by the lawyer at the time of his previous charge of making fake ID cards, back in 2004.

Yeah, I think that's the case. What's the bet the current lawyer will grab that info and run with it, though??!! Very handy..........

I'm assuming that he was legitimately diagnosed by a psychiatrist with those mental health issues. A psychiatrist who then gave testimony to those facts under oath in the last case.

I seriously hope he was not just labelled those things by his lawyer as a useful defence......

Along with not calling emergency services immediately (I don't think he called?) AND disappearing from the scene (I wonder where he went).
What was going on? I wonder when we might hear what he has told police.
Very suspicious, you'd have to be hiding something to not at least stay.
He certainly is a good looking guy, no doubt he is used to getting whatever he wants. Hope we find out what he is OCD about.

I have kept a very open mind to what might have happened here.

However, based on some posts etc I have now read via tinder, some very loud alarm bells are ringing.
Body building, misogyny, narcissism are shouting out ... I suspect his online profiles/posts etc will be giving police a bit to work with and some insights into what might have led to this young woman's tragic death.

I wonder if they have taken his computer/other electronic devices?

^ This is where I was trying to be at. I mean, they could well have been horsing around, drunk at 2.30 am and she's stumbled... and those rails are stupidly low considering the height of the building.

But I have to agree, the profile that's emerging, combined with the shouting and other noises heard, plus his strange behaviour after she fell.. I don't think it was an accident. I think it's very likely he lost his temper, and there was some kind of altercation during which Warriena went over those rails.

And yes, I wonder where he spent all those hours..and also why? Was he waiting to hear if there'd been a direct witness? Or did he just freak out and wasn't thinking?

With no-one being named a POI, we can only look at the incident and the situation at this time. :sigh:

And whatever is in MSM, of course.

With no-one being named a POI, we can only look at the incident and the situation at this time. :sigh:

And whatever is in MSM, of course.

Thanx for the advice SouthAus, we know the building, the floor and the approx rental a unit of that type goes for. I was wondering if he didn't have a job then possibly he wasn't there, or who else might have been. Just wondering if something untoward was happening in that unit that night. That's all.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member