Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A text message from my Dad:

Our thoughts ,intentions and eventually our actions bring consequences upon us
This applies to all of us
If we choose to do bad things we will receive punishment
Equally doing good brings good upon us
That's a universal law from which no human being can escape
It also applies to societies and organisations
In the sad case of Warriena Wright the final court decision has repercussions for all of
As a corrupted society and judicial system We will pay
The perpetrator of the hideous crime will pay
Anyone who feels cheated or upset or angry by the decision in Brisbane today need only look at history to see what will happen
It may not happen now or the next day but it will happen and the punishment will be far more appropriate and fair than any of us can imagine
To the family of that beautiful little soul Warriena we say Sorry and Sorry and Sorry

Tostee is an accident waiting to happen IMO. He will have new bravado now.

See I guess we hear what's on the audio recording differently. They weren't there within seconds. I think they only saw the very end of her climbing the balcony and her fall.
If you go by the noise of the glass on the balcony floor he was with her out there or at least at the doorway area for the entire duration of her NO screams right up until she starts pleading to go home, which is when he comes off the balcony and shuts the door.
Look at the times.

2.20.46am: Male: 'Who the *advertiser censored** do you think you are? Hey?' Female: 'No, no, no. No! No no no.'

Male: 'You tried to kill me huh? Well, why did you try and hit me with that. Huh? Shut your filthy mouth.'

Female: 'No, no, no, no, no. (screaming).'

Male: 'It is all on recording you know. It is all being recorded.

Female: 'No no no no no no no no no no no no. Just let me go home.'

Male: 'I would but you have been a bad girl.' Sound of door sliding shut.

2.20am: 'Just let me go home. Just let me go home.' Last words of 'just let me go home'. Male - heavy breathing. Faint scream detected.

2.21.23am: Very heavy breathing from male.

2.21.50am: Male makes call to lawyer Mick Purcell. Call made from handset. '(Expletive).' Call not connected.

At 2:20.46, he is putting her on the balcony, and at 2:21.51 he is calling his lawyer after she fell. 65 seconds. The witnesses were out there before she fell. Somewhere between 10 to 45 seconds for witnesses to be right there witnessing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-final-struggle-plus-happened-afterwards.html

A text message from my Dad:

Our thoughts ,intentions and eventually our actions bring consequences upon us
This applies to all of us
If we choose to do bad things we will receive punishment
Equally doing good brings good upon us
That's a universal law from which no human being can escape
It also applies to societies and organisations
In the sad case of Warriena Wright the final court decision has repercussions for all of
As a corrupted society and judicial system We will pay
The perpetrator of the hideous crime will pay
Anyone who feels cheated or upset or angry by the decision in Brisbane today need only look at history to see what will happen
It may not happen now or the next day but it will happen and the punishment will be far more appropriate and fair than any of us can imagine
To the family of that beautiful little soul Warriena we say Sorry and Sorry and Sorry

What a beautiful message. Thankyou for sharing.

This will be him a bit later:

attachment.php

:laughcry:

Correct. He is i not guilty.

Yes he is not guilty of murder and manslaughter.

He behaved absolutely disgracefully that night. He behaved disgracefully before Ws death (fraud, drink driving...). We don't know, but according to his track record more bad behaviour might be on the cards.

So whilst, yes, he's free to go back to body building, tanning and tinder, he's certainly not someone I EVER want within a 100km radius of my sister or daughters....

There's nothing to celebrate today. A girl is still dead. A family still doesn't have their daughter/sister. A man's reputation is ruined forever. Actually I could be saying the same if he'd been found guilty. Nothing to celebrate. Nothing to be relieved about.

Prayers of love and comfort for Warriena's family and loved ones at a time we can only imagine must be truly devastating, and healing for the years to come. We are so sorry for the loss of your Rrie. She did not deserve to die such an ignominous and tragic death.

_______

As for you fxx G x T, you may have been found 'Not Guilty' in a Court of Law but you will never be innocent of Warriena's death. Your full horror has been revealed. The mask is no more. Now everyone will know 'who' you are.

'Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters...[but] me

Anyway the wind blows...'

Bohemian Rhapsody

I am interested in how the citizens of Surfers Paradise react to this verdict... what the community expectation was, and how this verdict met that expectation.

Good point Trooper. I also wonder what they think of the drunk schoolies on balconies. Will this alter their expectation of how people should conduct themselves while there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Oh Oh - Sorry everyone :shame:

[FONT=proxima_nova]Hi Sleep,

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.[/FONT]

This isn't over by a long shot.

The low life who walked free today better get a pair of eyes for the back of his head.
He will be watched.

Good point Trooper. I also wonder what they think of the drunk schoolies on balconies. Will this alter their expectation of how people should conduct themselves while there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

one would like to think so........ ... it would be nice to think that the people of Surfers took ownership , in a way , of this tragedy .

and it might work in other ways, too, it's a tourist town, and the dollar flow relies on that, so a sort of community rejection of how it all went down may go towards reassuring potential tourists in the future that Surfers can be safe.

I was up in SP for a week, May this year. Visiting family, who 's capacity for endless craziness hasn't diminished regardless of the consequences, but even they were appalled.. I think because of the blatancy of him simply walking out and around the town centre, and of course, the slice of pizza. This couldn't be got grips on , and still cant. Even after the verdict, one rang me just now , in high dudgeon about the verdict ...

The low life who walked free today better get a pair of eyes for the back of his head.
He will be watched.

lots of kiwi bro's in Surfers, Mys... bit of Kamate Kamate and all that....

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou [video=twitter;788988080413749248]https://twitter.com/KateKyriacou/status/788988080413749248[/video]
Detective Acting Superintendent Damien Hansen says the matter of Warriena Wright's death will now be referred to the coroner. #tostee

He will be watched.

ITA. maybe he should get a face transplant, :freakedout:

He will be watched.

I suspect his card is marked, Troop.

I suspect his card is marked, Troop.

long memories, those Kiwi's... ..

and I think the Surfers Paradise plod wont be far behind our Kamate bro's.. he wont be able to move without someone reporting in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeeter1031