Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tostee didn't phone emergency services and left his apartment ASAP because in his delusional mind he thought that no one would be able to work out what balcony Warriena fell from. He wandered around the streets and bought a slice of pizza to look inconspicuous. Just another dude on a night out on the Gold Coast, while Warriena lay dead outside his apartment building.

Tostee didn't phone emergency services and left his apartment ASAP because in his delusional mind he thought that no one would be able to work out what balcony Warriena fell from. He wandered around the streets and bought a slice of pizza to look inconspicuous. Just another dude on a night out on the Gold Coast, while Warriena lay dead outside his apartment building.

100% agree. :yes:

Wouldn't give 60 Minutes or Tostee the time of day. We'll catch up later with the transcript.

I personally have seen enough of his grossness. But if this show gives others the opportunity to see what a lowlife he is, then that is good.

It's working like a treat SA. Tostee would have to be the most hated moron in Australia and New Zealand. :floorlaugh:

“It’s more of a just-in-case thing, because you’re better off having something (recorded) and not needing it, than needing something and not having it,” Mr Tostee said of his decision to record the encounter. “Just in case — well, you know, the thing that happened on August 8, 2014, is a perfect example.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...l/news-story/27eda2b7edd737e6a2e649a220c52087

It's working like a treat SA. Tostee would have to be the most hated moron in Australia and New Zealand. :floorlaugh:

Great!!

Remember, too, how he tried to call one of his (male) mates that night? After Warriena had passed, and while he was walking the streets. I reckon he was trying to get his alibi set up. 'I wasn't even home. I was with my mates'. But he couldn't reach him. So then he called dad.

How do some people get away with being so consistently rude to others in this discussion? I don't understand it.

“Instinctively, I knew that if I ran out there and somebody saw me looking over the edge and she had actually fallen all the way, it would look like, you know, it would not look good,” he said.
“It would look like I had forced her over or something.
“Of course, I was worried about her.
“I was absolutely terrified at what had just happened to her.”
He said there was “no purpose” looking over the edge: “What had happened had happened, and there was nothing an ambulance could do to change that.”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...ll/news-story/27eda2b7edd737e6a2e649a220c5208

Let's hope that the DPP watch the interview and retry him for murder.

I see your only reading the tweets that support your belief and hatred. I see it about 50/50, you might want to take another look.

The pair had an altercation, and Tostee 'bundled her up and carried her out the nearest door' in order to 'de-escalate' the situation.

But Tostee could not detail how he restrained the 26-year-old.

'I can't remember exactly,' Tostee said. 'I don't remember exact hand positions.'

He denied he choked Warriena at any point and said he used her size to force her out onto the balcony.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oast-balcony.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns

Less than 30 seconds later, Warriena fell to her death and her final scream could be heard in the audio recording - but Tostee denied hearing it.

'I didn't hear her with my own ears,' he said.

'All I saw was her on the other side of the balcony, and then she vanished.'

Another 30 seconds later, Tostee tried to phone his lawyer. He did not call for an ambulance or look over the balcony but tried to work out the most 'rational' response.

'Looking over [the balcony] ... it doesn't help anybody. There's no purpose to it,' Tostee said in the interview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-floor-Gold-Coast-balcony.html#ixzz4PszF5QeI

He was scared, it's easy for us to say how we would have reacted sitting here after listening to the recording etc.

I see it no different to those who flee the scene after causing a car accident, they're not thinking straight. Lot's of people flee after car accidents..lots.

Adrenalin, shock, alcohol, fear all rushing through your body, everyone would or could act differently, some people deal with those situations better than others.

Does anyone have a link to the statement he wrote on that bodybuilding site? I thought he said he was looking the other way when Warriena was on the balcony but now he says he saw her on the other side of the railing.

Does anyone have a link to the statement he wrote on that bodybuilding site? I thought he said he was looking the other way when Warriena was on the balcony but now he says he saw her on the other side of the railing.

You can see why he feels the need to record everything, when he's brought to task should he not remember every finer detail from a whole night and you've been drinking. Makes sense to record, then you have all the detail to refer back to, just to get it right.

What?! He saw her?! That is definitely not what has been said previously.

Or because they are a pathological liar and needs to remember things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214