Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Speculation on my part, but I'm thinking WW's family aren't trawling the internet, clicking on links to articles about the circumstances of her death, to have those articles inflicted on them.
Yeah, it's logical , JD, they've accepted things and moved on, even though others haven't.

Yeah, it's logical , JD, they've accepted things and moved on, even though others haven't.

I don't think they have moved on, but I highly doubt they want to continue to read everyone spouting their opinion about what happened.

BBM

Speculation on my part, but I'm thinking WW's family aren't trawling the internet, clicking on links to articles about the circumstances of her death, to have those articles inflicted on them.

Yeah ... well, that makes it right, doesn't it? Morals are morals, and it seems that both 60 Minutes and Tostee come up short in that department, with regard to airing 'his side' of this crime.

The comparisons Liam Bartlett made to other (potential) interviews and to Tostee's interview are ridiculous. He is digging hard to try to justify their extreme poor taste in airing this interview.

I don't think they have moved on, but I highly doubt they want to continue to read everyone spouting their opinion about what happened.

So, you speculate that they are not reading the articles ... and yet they are reading people's opinions about what happened???
I don't think you can have it both ways. Unless it suits you best that way, of course.

ETA: Please note, I agree to disagree with you on 'everything Warriena' (and Tostee) from this point forward.

Yeah ... well, that makes it right, doesn't it? Morals are morals, and it seems that both 60 Minutes and Tostee come up short in that department, with regard to airing 'his side' of this crime. The comparisons Liam Bartlett made to other (potential) interviews and to Tostee's interview are ridiculous. He is digging hard to try to justify their extreme poor taste in airing this interview.
Oh i agree with you 100% SA, Ive seen so many similar comparisons that my head is spinning often with laughter. Excellent point.

I'm not going to watch the 60 mins episode but I will read the transcript later.
I won't be watching it either. I never watch 60 minutes anyway so i certainly won't start now lol.
I think I'll be watching the Graham Norton show at that time. Much more to my taste than watching a sweaty Tostee try to explain his actions that night.
I'll be washing my hair when 60 minutes go to air !!
Zero sleeps to go, and lets be honest ladies, EVERYONE KNOWS in a few hours we will ALL be glued to the set tearing our hair out and gnashing our teeth. None of us would miss it for the world, so lets drop the pretence and have good moanfest about the program afterwards here? Go on, you know you want to!

Referring back to Ksks's post a few pages back, since tonight will probably be Ch 9's highest ratings for the whole year at a minimum, the continual postings here may well have added to his continued infamy, and the ongoing chatter here may well be promulgating his worth to the media by keeping interest alive! You never know! :shame: Trust the Dust!

Justice for Warriena!

Mark me down as another one not watching.

And me Tootsie. If Tostee had've taken the stand at his trial, it would have been very interesting to say the least. I would even have paid for a seat to see the prosecution tear Tostee to shreds. This crap on 60 Minutes isn't worth the effort of even turning the TV on.

And me Tootsie. If Tostee had've taken the stand at his trial, it would have been very interesting to say the least. I would even have paid for a seat to see the prosecution tear Tostee to shreds. This crap on 60 Minutes isn't worth the effort of even turning the TV on.

Grand Designs is pretty good on TV right now. :D

I have a date with Redken Shampoo a serious pair of nail clippers, British Bulldog and partner with an IQ of 142....ni in's.

lol you've all invested 2 years into this forum, 100 pages per day during the post trial meltdown, and you're still running with "Im not watching?"
lol , mkay
So we'll see exactly how much discussion there will be of the interview ensuing,,,,,, lolol

I can't believe you aren't watching!! Still unsatisfied with his answer of why he was recording. And yeah. It's gross sleeping with 180 girls GT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter is on fire! I'm watching that fairy!

Edit: his parents are on there? smh

I can't believe you aren't watching!! Still unsatisfied with his answer of why he was recording. And yeah. It's gross sleeping with 180 girls GT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't give 60 Minutes or Tostee the time of day. We'll catch up later with the transcript.

I personally have seen enough of his grossness. But if this show gives others the opportunity to see what a lowlife he is, then that is good.

Twitter is on fire! I'm watching that fairy!

Edit: his parents are on there? smh

Yes, I saw his parents in one of the previews that soso posted. It made me pretty disgusted with them, too. And spurred my previous comments about their extreme lack of understanding towards Warriena's family. But I guess they are carrying on as usual ... helping/protecting Tostee as much as they can. Trying to lend some credibility to his crapola. Helping him recoup some of the legal costs. :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl