Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see why he feels the need to record everything, when he's brought to task should he not remember every finer detail from a whole night and you've been drinking. Makes sense to record, then you have all the detail to refer back to, just to get it right.

Conveniently explained away there.

So when he remembers something that suits your rhetoric, it's gospel. When it contradicts earlier statements, it's because he was drunk.

Got it.

'Whatever happened out there, happened out there. There was no purpose to look out there.'

So why, why DOES he call Warriena's phone later how many times???

So... he SAW her on the other side of the railings and....? Watched her fall? Said nothing? Or turned away?

Any one of those options is horrendous.

You can see why he feels the need to record everything, when he's brought to task should he not remember every finer detail from a whole night and you've been drinking. Makes sense to record, then you have all the detail to refer back to, just to get it right.
But he can not recall how he put her out on to the balcony.
Funny that.
imo

'Whatever happened out there, happened out there. There was no purpose to look out there.'

Yes and why did he have it in his pocket?

Conveniently explained away there.

So when he remembers something that suits your rhetoric, it's gospel. When it contradicts earlier statements, it's because he was drunk.

Got it.

I'd like to know, if your date for the night fell to their death off of your balcony, would you feel scared and remember how you felt?

Yes and why did he have it his pocket?

So he could call it and call it (remember, he was walking around Surfers, doing 'other stuff', looking for his mates), to follow up on the date he was 'meant' to have with Warriena. All part of the alibi that didn't pan out. imo

And how, then, would he know whether or not an ambulance would be of help if he hadn't looked? Her fall could've been broken, she could even have survived.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19996_5-insane-falls-you-wont-believe-people-survived.html

Natural instinct of the non-guilty: Look, phone ambulance, run down to where she is, be incredibly upset, don't order pizza.

So... he SAW her on the other side of the railings and....? Watched her fall? Said nothing? Or turned away?

Any one of those options is horrendous.

I'm not sure if I would have liked to seen the aftermath of your date falling off the balcony.

And how, then, would he know whether or not an ambulance would be of help if he hadn't looked? Her fall could've been broken, she could even have survived.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19996_5-insane-falls-you-wont-believe-people-survived.html

Natural instinct of the non-guilty: Look, phone ambulance, run down to where she is, be incredibly upset, don't order pizza.

Just as the poor neighbours below did. They investigated the screams had time to get to their balcony, say a few words to R'rie and witness her fall. They dial 000 and went down to do what they could.

Yes, his letter on the BB forum said he was 'keeping an eye on her through the glass'. Almost makes it worse, doesn't it?

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...d/news-story/e8fe9539eb62f4fa9a86b382574cdcfb

Keeping an eye on her while she was on the other side of the railing?

That's the part I'm interested in. That he saw her on the other side of the railing. And said nothing. Reacted in no other way than to breathe.

No shout or scream or... well, nothing.

Good job keeping an eye on her.

My date?

Well I wouldn't have put my date out on the balcony. I'd have let them out the front door.

You may not have of if you were in the same situation, no one knows how they would have reacted or acted, that's allot of the point. Everyone reacts differently.

I know exactly how I would have reacted in that situation. Most people know how they would have reacted. Which is why the good, moral people of this country (and others) are horrified at his actions. The few unfortunate ones who do not know how they would have reacted .... well ... I have no words.

Keeping an eye on her while she was on the other side of the railing?

That's the part I'm interested in. That he saw her on the other side of the railing. And said nothing. Reacted in no other way than to breathe.

No shout or scream or... well, nothing.

Good job keeping an eye on her.

Yes because Tostee put her on the other side of the railing!

You may not have of if you were in the same situation, no one knows how they would have reacted or acted, that's allot of the point. Everyone reacts differently.

BBM

They kind of don't though; that's the point. Yes, under stress people act in slightly different ways, but natural instincts largely remain the same for the majority of people. Yes, there are exceptions... but when added up with a dirge of other circumstances that are odd, then it's only a matter of logic before the whole situation becomes odd.

The way he acted was not the norm. The way he reacted was not the norm. The way he then called his lawyer instead of an ambulance was not the norm. The fact that he ordered pizza was not the norm. The fact that he recorded their encounter was not the norm.

Do you get it yet?

I know exactly how I would have reacted in that situation. Most people know how they would have reacted. Which is why the good, moral people of this country (and others) are horrified at his actions. The few unfortunate ones who do not know how they would have reacted .... well ... I have no words.

I'm not sure if this website was created to sleuth or judge on people Morals, or was it created to discuss crimes, murders etc.

What I don't get is that many here make him out to be the likes of John Bunting, Carl Williams, Ivan Milat.

He's not like that at all.

IMO he didn't premeditate killing her, didn't beat her to death, torture her, nor rape her..............He removed her to the balcony to deescalate a situation and didn't morally react as he should have at the outcome of his and her actions. Hardly should be labelled as the most hated man in Australia or New Zealand as labelled by some.

I wish they asked him what that object was he removed from his unit. Why, why didn't they ask him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans