Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source? Statistically, his father probably brought in the wealth and high earnings, but I accept it's his family's money as his parent's likely both contributed equally in their natural gender roles.

I repeat:

7797744-1x1-940x940.jpg

It's 2016 not the 1950s. I will see your 'Source?' and raise you one. Please...this **** is boring and insults everyone's intelligence.

Source? Statistically, his father probably brought in the wealth and high earnings, but I accept it's his family's money as his parent's likely both contributed equally in their natural gender roles.

His mother is a teacher. But the source is not allowable here, so take that as you will.
Her name, as a teacher, used to be mentioned in certain school newsletters.
I believe she is now teaching under her maiden name.

And we have another one I forgot about. There certainly is disdain for women "contributed equally in their natural gender roles". Speaks volumes blossom.

And we have another one I forgot about. There certainly is disdain for women "contributed equally in their natural gender roles". Speaks volumes blossom.

There's no disdain, both the income earner and the parent have an equally important role in society. Oh, I forgot, the joy of child raising is considered 'oppression.'

There's no disdain, both the income earner and the parent have an equally important role in society. Oh, I forgot, the joy of child raising is considered 'oppression.'

In whose universe? I doubt this post is about Gable or Warriena, but a projection of some unresolved feelings of maternal rejection, therefore OT IMO.

Yep totally agree Schultz so where do Mr Tostee's versus Mrs Tostee's role in society fall? Raising a child is certainly not oppression .... joy comes to mind.

So that's what your mother told you and you've had to live with it? How sad.

Legally he may have been found not guilty. That does not mean that he's innocent. Morally he is guilty and always will be. He did everything wrong and continues to do so. He would not take the stand in court to tell his side of the story the night Warriena died but he can accept a six figure sum to tell his lies on national television. That is morally repugnant. Irrespective of what money he owes to whom, Gable Tostee is morally repugnant and IMO guilty of causing Warriena Wright's death.

I've got a feeling you'll still watch the 60 minutes story and this is why they pay the big $$$$$ to him, and IMO he's doing the interview, not only for the $$$, but because he knows everyone wants to see it. Lets be honest, the moral judges here can't get enough of him, will click on every online story and tune into every interview, then write all about and discuss it all on this thread, which he can read and gloat about it. It's like the women who are infatuated by the bad boy.

WOW we saw Tostee gain like a kilo a day during the trial and now this 60 mins interview photo's... Phoooaarrr... theres atleast another 5kg!

By my calculations, cheese, pizza, giant milkshakes, with litres of ice cream and cream and extra blood income rolling in to eat spend, I do believe we could potentially see an explosion! :waiting::bombshell: There's at the very least a medical emergency "weighting" to happen.... now that I'll be watching, not this 60 mins disgrace!

I am so glad the police and investigators have expressed their staunch disgrace in this paid interview, as have the public. He will come undone. I believe this coroner may find just find something.
Slightly off topic, but look at OJ's weight gain history :scale:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cream-tuna-veggies-look-handsome-ladies.html

I've got a feeling you'll still watch the 60 minutes story and this is why they pay the big $$$$$ to him, and IMO he's doing the interview, not only for the $$$, but because he knows everyone wants to see it. Lets be honest, the moral judges here can't get enough of him, will click on every online story and tune into every interview, then write all about and discuss it all on this thread, which he can read and gloat about it. It's like the women who are infatuated by the bad boy.
I won't submit myself to that. I just don't find him fascinating enough to subject myself to lame advertising. (Or blood money)
I don't know why he is free, and I am not alone in my opinion. Those who do requote the snippets will be reacting through social media. TV is a dinosaur. MOO

BBM

[emoji23]

I just want to say that many people these days are both income earners AND parents. It has been that way for a long time, with the cost of housing and raising children.
Neither parent is oppressed by their children. They bring them into the world, usually with a lot of love and joy, and ride the waves along the way.
The parents do the best they can, in most cases, and try to raise responsible adults. Though, this does not always happen.

I just want to say that many people these days are both income earners AND parents. It has been that way for a long time, with the cost of housing and raising children.
Neither parent is oppressed by their children. They bring them into the world, usually with a lot of love and joy, and ride the waves along the way.
The parents do the best they can, in most cases, and try to raise responsible adults. Though, this does not always happen.
Sometimes kids just turn out amoral, like my brother. You support them all the way but they just naturally lean towards criminality, so you set them up in accommodation and hope the phone doesn't ring, and you focus on their more functional siblings.
(My childhood/parental empathy experience only)

Sometimes kids just turn out amoral, like my brother. You support them all the way but they just naturally lean towards criminality, so you set them up in accommodation and hope the phone doesn't ring, and you focus on their more functional siblings.
(My childhood/parental empathy experience only)

Yes, it is certainly unfair on the other children when one of the children gets all the attention through their bad behaviour. Some parents get caught up in that cycle. Always pandering to the child that is demanding attention or 'requiring' it due to their self-induced bad behaviour. At some stage, you just have to let it go - for the overall health of the family unit.
Glad to hear that your family was astute enough to realise that. :)

Yes, it is certainly unfair on the other children when one of the children gets all the attention through their bad behaviour. Some parents get caught up in that cycle. Always pandering to the child that is demanding attention or 'requiring' it due to their self-induced bad behaviour. At some stage, you just have to let it go - for the overall health of the family unit.
Glad to hear that your family was astute enough to realise that. :)

it was a long long road. But peace with the help of public trustee. There is life after the fact. And professionals who help. My experience only.

Not in a million years but I'll send you a gift basket of gourmet :popcorn: for next Sunday night.

I'll wait for the book written by a respected retired police officer, or Saul, whichever comes first to read the trufax, not rely on Gable's 'true story brah!'. Actually, I wouldn't put it past Mr Goldsworthy to have already received an advance and be penning one right now, 'trumping' everyone else with vested interests.

I, for one, am not 'infatuated with bad boys'. In fact, they bore me. If you've seen, or had the misfortune to meet, one you've seen/met them all. That's why I find Gable so transparent c.c. Luka, Jason, Ted...*yawn*

btw I happen to be madly in love with DCI Gary Jubelin of NSWPOL Homicide Squad Task Force Rosann fame:

View attachment 104245
DCI Gary Jubelin (pictured): Life of a crime fighter/On finding a sense of zen

Every time Jubes is on MSM, I definitely 'can't get enough of him, will click on every online story and tune into every interview, then write all about and discuss' what he's said because he can be relied upon. Jubes has proven himself, time and time again, to be worthy of my admiration and respect unlike Gable and those of his ilk.

Not in a million years but I'll send you a gift basket of gourmet :popcorn: for next Sunday night.

I'll wait for the book written by a respected retired police officer, or Saul, whichever comes first to read the trufax, not rely on Gable's 'true story brah!'. Actually, I wouldn't put it past Mr Goldsworthy to have already received an advance and be penning one right now, 'trumping' everyone else with vested interests.

I, for one, am not 'infatuated with bad boys'. In fact, they bore me. If you've seen, or had the misfortune to meet, one you've seen/met them all. That's why I find Gable so transparent c.c. Luka, Jason, Ted...*yawn*

btw I happen to be madly in love with DCI Gary Jubelin of NSWPOL Homicide Squad Task Force Rosann fame:

attachment.php

DCI Gary Jubelin: Life of a crime fighter

Every time Jubes is on MSM, I definitely 'can't get enough of him, will click on every online story and tune into every interview, then write all about and discuss' what he's said because he can be relied upon. Jubes has proven himself, time and time again, to be worthy of my admiration and respect unlike Gable and those of his ilk.

Yes, I also look forward to a book written by a respected 'insider' but I won't hold my breath on that one. IMO nobody wants to go there. You'd seriously have to a long hot shower after penning that tome.

Gary and I were discussing matters over a lovely bottle of red just recently. He is the one person who needs to write a book. If and when he does, I'll make sure you receive an autographed copy. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME