NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He finished off his lengthy Facebook post on Sunday with an ominous warning for his detractors.
'People think they are tough behind a keyboard, but they need a stern reminder that they are accountable for their words and actions,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-online-trolls-send-abuse.html#ixzz4yMZvzdBc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He's a dick.

So much for him being a ‘troll master’. Umadbrah? :floorlaugh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5076957/Gable-Tostee-hits-online-trolls-send-abuse.html

Henri van Breda must be getting too much media attention.

btw Here’s a tip for you, Gable/Eric Tostee/Thomas or whatever the hell your name is now: if you can’t take the heat on FB, make your account private or, I don’t know, disappear and shut the **** up. I, for one, would be happy never to see your ugly mug or read your opinions in MSM again.

"I have never harmed anybody and am sick of being abused and threatened by ignorant morons,' he said.*
Tostee said he had just returned from a 24-hour ban after he 'warned' people about a person he referred to as a 'stalker'.

He then went on to claim his reports of users writing posts saying he should 'be beaten within an inch of his life daily',
and others with similar messages were ignored by the social media giant."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5076957/Gable-Tostee-hits-online-trolls-send-abuse.html

"I have never harmed anybody and am sick of being abused and threatened by ignorant morons,' he said.*
Tostee said he had just returned from a 24-hour ban after he 'warned' people about a person he referred to as a 'stalker'.

He then went on to claim his reports of users writing posts saying he should 'be beaten within an inch of his life daily',
and others with similar messages were ignored by the social media giant."

attachment.php

I just saw this case a few days ago and have been so bothered by it. I hope that if anything, others learn that you should meet up in public, and do your best to learn about someone before you make the leap to their home. I don't know much about Tinder, yet I'm guessing it's strictly for sex? Fill me in please on what else it's meant to do? It's not a dating app, is it? What has really been difficult to switch off is how avoidable this young girl's death could have been. All the so called choices this guy made, and when Warriena fell to her death, he showed zero concern. It was immediately "why him" why are all these things happening all the time, he did nothing wrong; wasn't that his sentiment? A complete narcissist who takes no blame and blames everyone else. I apologize in advance if something I comment on is incorrect, I've yet to immerse myself into all the details. I'm bothered that an audio could release him from the crime, and that he could have done much more (things he denies) than what is known. To now have a girlfriend (if she is still with him) who backs him up, is vile. There may not have been justice for Warriena's horrific outcome, but I do strongly believe Gable has set the tone for his future karma.

I just saw this case a few days ago and have been so bothered by it. I hope that if anything, others learn that you should meet up in public, and do your best to learn about someone before you make the leap to their home. I don't know much about Tinder, yet I'm guessing it's strictly for sex? Fill me in please on what else it's meant to do? It's not a dating app, is it? What has really been difficult to switch off is how avoidable this young girl's death could have been. All the so called choices this guy made, and when Warriena fell to her death, he showed zero concern. It was immediately "why him" why are all these things happening all the time, he did nothing wrong; wasn't that his sentiment? A complete narcissist who takes no blame and blames everyone else. I apologize in advance if something I comment on is incorrect, I've yet to immerse myself into all the details. I'm bothered that an audio could release him from the crime, and that he could have done much more (things he denies) than what is known. To now have a girlfriend (if she is still with him) who backs him up, is vile. There may not have been justice for Warriena's horrific outcome, but I do strongly believe Gable has set the tone for his future karma.

Tinder is a dating/hookup app:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinder_(app)

I think you’ve got a handle on his character and his sentiments about Warriena’s death. His girlfriend at the time of the trial and shortly afterwards is long gone. I agree with you, Warriena’s death and the outcome of his subsequent trial was disturbing. Karma’s always just around the corner.

These days I focus on Warriena and her beautiful spirit. And also the strength of her father, who prefers not to speak publicly about Eric Thomas/Gable Tostee because he believes Tostee will create a miserable life for himself without anyone else.

He's out there whining to whoever will listen (and the Gold Coast Bulletin is there eagerly with metaphorical pens and pads waiting).

Still feel a sense of incomplete justice. That happens a lot these days. But I do think Tostee's fate is written, at this point.

I hear crickets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You missed this:

‘GABLE Tostee — the man whose Tinder date plunged to her death at Surfers Paradise in 2014 — is suing the state of Queensland, claiming he was assaulted by police.

He claims he was told he was being arrested “for being a d***head” at a Gold Coast convenience store in 2014,’

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...t/news-story/63e3fc5ec88f34b825547cad2ca654fa

I reckon guilty as charged. ****tard.

You've got my vote

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mine too. I’ve been a *advertiser censored*. I got caught up in something I shouldn’t have by engaging in the trial discussion and subquently. I don’t know this young man’s life story in its entirety, nor Warriena’s and, as he was found ‘Not Guilty’ in a Court of Law, I unreservedly apologise for any inadvertent harm or distress I may have consequently caused him and/or his and/or Warriena’s loved ones and family members. Please forgive me. I’m sorry.

Peace be with you and yours, and everyone at Easter x

You missed this:

‘GABLE Tostee — the man whose Tinder date plunged to her death at Surfers Paradise in 2014 — is suing the state of Queensland, claiming he was assaulted by police.

He claims he was told he was being arrested “for being a d***head” at a Gold Coast convenience store in 2014,’

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...t/news-story/63e3fc5ec88f34b825547cad2ca654fa

I reckon guilty as charged. ****tard.

Off-topic: I came across a passage in Tana French's The Trespasser that reminded me of this and some other cases. She's writing about Ireland but I thought it sounded like Australia.

. . . we turned up six witnesses, every one of whom was banjoed drunk, every one of whom told a different story from the other five, and every one of whom wanted us to to forget the murder case and investigate why he had been thrown out of the pub/sold bad skunk/ditched by his girlfriend. By the time Witness Number 6 ordered me to find out why the dole had cut him off, I was ready to tell him it was because he was too stupid to legally qualify as a human being . . . .

Off-topic: I came across a passage in Tana French's The Trespasser that reminded me of this and some other cases. She's writing about Ireland but I thought it sounded like Australia.

. . . we turned up six witnesses, every one of whom was banjoed drunk, every one of whom told a different story from the other five, and every one of whom wanted us to to forget the murder case and investigate why he had been thrown out of the pub/sold bad skunk/ditched by his girlfriend. By the time Witness Number 6 ordered me to find out why the dole had cut him off, I was ready to tell him it was because he was too stupid to legally qualify as a human being . . . .

Hopefuly, like me, he will grow wiser with age.

Mine too. I’ve been a *advertiser censored*. I got caught up in something I shouldn’t have by engaging in the trial discussion and subquently. I don’t know this young man’s life story in its entirety, nor Warriena’s and, as he was found ‘Not Guilty’ in a Court of Law, I unreservedly apologise for any inadvertent harm or distress I may have consequently caused him and/or his and/or Warriena’s loved ones and family members. Please forgive me. I’m sorry.

Peace be with you and yours, and everyone at Easter x

Bo weren’t you appalled how he did not call the police or tried to help Warriena? He went through the car park, proceeded to walk away, had pizza while waiting for his father in a dark area?
I was appalled.
I was in disbelief.
I still am appalled.
We sleuthed it through MSM accordingly. If I were Warriena’s loved ones I would have been grateful others felt for my daughter’s disregard and were experiencing feelings for the way she died.

He was let off but I feel if he doesn’t watch his step he could hurt or maim again.
Before Warriena died he was acting like a fool, dangerous driving, evading police with others in the car.....an accident waiting...and it certainly did.

No Bo I still feel sorrow for Warriena and her family and yes I am gobsmacked Tostee didn’t act humanely but ran away into the darkness.
Tostee should be the one soul searching and breathing a sigh of ‘if only’.

Rest In Peace Warriena.

Bo weren’t you appalled how he did not call the police or tried to help Warriena? He went through the car park, proceeded to walk away, had pizza while waiting for his father in a dark area?
I was appalled.
I was in disbelief.
I still am appalled.
We sleuthed it through MSM accordingly. If I were Warriena’s loved ones I would have been grateful others felt for my daughter’s disregard and were experiencing feelings for the way she died.

He was let off but I feel if he doesn’t watch his step he could hurt or maim again.
Before Warriena died he was acting like a fool, dangerous driving, evading police with others in the car.....an accident waiting...and it certainly did.

No Bo I still feel sorrow for Warriena and her family and yes I am gobsmacked Tostee didn’t act humanely but ran away into the darkness.
Tostee should be the one soul searching and breathing a sigh of ‘if only’.

Rest In Peace Warriena.

I agree with your sentiments, of course, tgy. But, at the same time, I am appalled by my behaviour on these threads. I am not that person in real life. If I was I would be I would be living alone, spending all of my time in a darkened basement, gleefully attacking anyone who I judged to be bad. I am not; instead I weigh people and situations very carefully. It’s only on the Internet that I become a monster which, by the way, makes me no better than this young man (and, at the same time, no worse). I don’t know the ramifications of my online words in someone’s real life when I take aim at them.

FWIW I highly suspect this young man scared (ie; trolled) Warriena so much on that tragic night, that she tried to escape from him over the balcony. Just why he did that we’ll never know — unless there is an inquest. I can only pray that, as we haven’t heard from him for a while, that he has decided to stay off the Internet and giving interviews to MSM and is working hard to pay off his debts. Then, and only then, will he be able to take responsibility for the deprivation of Warriena’s liberty and his part in her wrongful death.

Seems like he's moving on with his life. Good on him. After the terrible media circus, one can only imagine how bad it would have been for GT. I hope he's making something of himself.

Seems like he's moving on with his life. Good on him. After the terrible media circus, one can only imagine how bad it would have been for GT. I hope he's making something of himself.

:pillowfight2:............nice try.

We need some closure on this thread. Can all of the contributors who got it plain wrong, please come forward, admit the mistake and apologise to GT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back