NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Category: | The Courier Mail

More testimony from Gable Tostee?

It's paywalled, but here is its essence:

ALMOST two years after he was acquitted over the high-rise death of his Tinder date Warriena Wright, Gold Coast playboy Eric Thomas - formerly known as Gable Tostee - could be facing more questions over the tragedy.

Glitter Strip Bare can reveal that a coronial investigation into Ms Wright’s accidental death is continuing, with a possible inquest still being considered.

More testimony from Gable Tostee?

It's paywalled, but here is its essence:

ALMOST two years after he was acquitted over the high-rise death of his Tinder date Warriena Wright, Gold Coast playboy Eric Thomas - formerly known as Gable Tostee - could be facing more questions over the tragedy.

Glitter Strip Bare can reveal that a coronial investigation into Ms Wright’s accidental death is continuing, with a possible inquest still being considered.

Good on this Coroner! There is certainly more to this story. Things Warriena was not alive to retell. imo

Probably worth a mention, too ... Coroner McDougall is the sitting coroner in at least two other 'accidental death' inquests - the Dreamworld accident where 4 people died, and the death of Strictly Ballroom actor Jo Shintah in a freak boom gate accident at Pacific Fair shopping centre.

Maybe if Tostee's liability is confirmed by the coroner, for Warriena's death, her family will take him to civil court and sue the pants off him.

However, South Eastern Queensland Coroner James McDougall has launched a probe into Ms Wright’s death.
In the event an inquest is held then Tostee will be a key witness.
The Courier-Mail - September 11, 2018

Good on this Coroner! There is certainly more to this story. Things Warriena was not alive to retell. imo

Probably worth a mention, too ... Coroner McDougall is the sitting coroner in at least two other 'accidental death' inquests - the Dreamworld accident where 4 people died, and the death of Strictly Ballroom actor Jo Shintah in a freak boom gate accident at Pacific Fair shopping centre.

Maybe if Tostee's liability is confirmed by the coroner, for Warriena's death, her family will take him to civil court and sue the pants off him.

However, South Eastern Queensland Coroner James McDougall has launched a probe into Ms Wright’s death.
In the event an inquest is held then Tostee will be a key witness.
The Courier-Mail - September 11, 2018

How can you sue a poor person?
Now daddy is in the carpet business and iirc he employs his usless son.
I hope daddy didn’t give that usless, good-for-nothing-loose-canon son stakes in that family business.

Hint, hint, that should be a useful asset.

Such a nice bloke:

Gable Tostee lashes out at ‘screeching alpha fembots’ | Daily Mail Online

Gable Tostee, also known as Eric Thomas, has lashed out at 'alpha fembots' who he claims are fixated on 'victim blaming' after he was accused of being a misogynist.

In a Facebook post last year Mr Tostee wrote, 'The best cure for feminism is a good root,' accompanied by a photo of a raised middle finger.

Gable Tostee could face new inquiry over date’s death

THE man formerly known as Gable Tostee could still face an inquest into the horrific highrise death of his Tinder date Warriena Wright.

But Mr McDougall has not ruled out a coronial hearing into Ms Wright’s death.

While Tostee could technically face fresh charges over Ms Wright’s death, legal experts say there would have to be new and compelling evidence uncovered by Mr McDougall.

A Justice Department spokeswoman told The Sunday Mail that investigations were ongoing.

Have had to omit a lot of extraneous text due to copyright. But this is the jist of it.

I so hope he has to go to inquest. Justice for Warriena.

Last edited:

Whoa ... he is still as nasty as ever! Can't keep his nasty comments off social media, can he?? Guess he didn't learn one darn thing from Warriena's death, or the trial, or what he has put his parents through.

Fabulous news that the Coroner is still investigating. He is not going to get off scott free, if they can help it.

I hope this is followed up by a big wrongful death lawsuit by Warriena's family.

Now, I must get back to reading my paperbacks and crying myself to sleep ......
roll-eye-smiley.gif
laugh3-smiley.gif

'Then, they go back to reading their true crime paperbacks and crying themselves to sleep.'
Gable Tostee could face fresh charges over the death of a Tinder date who plunged from his highrise Gold Coast apartment

Good lord... I just went onto his social media for the first time... I can't believe he has the audacity to write the stuff he does about what he alleges has happened! I'm just shocked! Makes me thankful I don't have to venture on Tinder anytime soon :p

Look over your shoulder Tostee ‘cause they’ll get you.

Arrest over Qld cheerleader's death plunge

A man is expected to face court accused of throwing a Gold Coast cheerleader off an 11th-floor balcony six years ago.

Breeana Robinson, 21, died when she plunged from the balcony of her boyfriend's luxury Southport apartment in January 2013.

A 45-year-old man has been arrested and police say he's expected to face court on Friday, charged with murder, fraud and damaging evidence with intent.

Police reopened the probe into Ms Robinson's death in late 2017, as an inquest into her death was due to be held

Arrest over Qld cheerleader's death plunge - 9News

The partner of 21-year-old Breeana Robinson, who died after falling to her death in suspicious circumstances in Southport, is expected to be charged with murder.

Dan Shearin, 45, was arrested by Queensland Police homicide squad detectives

Detective Inspector Brendan Smith of the Gold Coast District Criminal Investigation Branch said that today’s arrests the culmination of years of hard work by detectives.

“The investigative team has left no stone unturned in identifying the circumstances of Breeana’s death demonstrating the passage of time is no escape for offenders," he said.
Partner expected to be charged in death of Gold Coast cheerleader

Good lord... I just went onto his social media for the first time... I can't believe he has the audacity to write the stuff he does about what he alleges has happened! I'm just shocked! Makes me thankful I don't have to venture on Tinder anytime soon :p
Makes me grateful I don't have social media! :D

He's such a sleaze; a very dangerous sleaze.

Look over your shoulder Tostee ‘cause they’ll get you.

Arrest over Qld cheerleader's death plunge

A man is expected to face court accused of throwing a Gold Coast cheerleader off an 11th-floor balcony six years ago.

Breeana Robinson, 21, died when she plunged from the balcony of her boyfriend's luxury Southport apartment in January 2013.

A 45-year-old man has been arrested and police say he's expected to face court on Friday, charged with murder, fraud and damaging evidence with intent.

Police reopened the probe into Ms Robinson's death in late 2017, as an inquest into her death was due to be held

Arrest over Qld cheerleader's death plunge - 9News

My thoughts exactly, tgy!

Mr Smith said reports from biomechanic experts would form a key part of their case.

“We had some experts look at the circumstances of how a human body could fall from height and where the body was located,” Mr Smith said.

“Things like that led us to be clear in our view and hopefully the court will see the same; that there was no other potential outcome other than she was thrown from the balcony.”
Ex ‘deleted’ texts the night cheerleader died

BBM .. I find this very interesting

Why is it always....formaly known as....?

Jayden Moorea, formerly known as Dan Shearin

A bit on biomechanic's - I agree very interesting.

Biomechanics is the science of movement of a living body, including how muscles, bones, tendons, and ligaments work together to produce movement. Biomechanics is part of the larger field of kinesiology, specifically focusing on the mechanics of movement. It is both a basic and applied science, encompassing research and practical use of its findings.

Biomechanics Studies the Interplay of Mechanics and Biology

Mr Smith said reports from biomechanic experts would form a key part of their case.

“We had some experts look at the circumstances of how a human body could fall from height and where the body was located,” Mr Smith said.

“Things like that led us to be clear in our view and hopefully the court will see the same; that there was no other potential outcome other than she was thrown from the balcony.”

More from the article: Ex ‘deleted’ texts the night cheerleader died

"In a stunning development last March, Moorea agreed to be interviewed by Seven’s current affairs program Sunday Night about his ex-girlfriend’s death where he was asked if he was a “dangerous man”.

“I wouldn’t say dangerous man. I’d say an *advertiser censored**hole,” he responded."

Is there a thread for Breeana?
Didn't that toss pot change his name as well :rolleyes:

I find this very interesting too. I wonder what evidence would suggest being thrown, as opposed to falling. The evidence must be strong in order to justify another trial.

In the last trial, I got the impression that he terrified her in the apartment, so she went out onto the balcony. That's when she slipped or fell in her attempt to get away from the abusive monster. The new charges suggest something even more violent since he is now accused of throwing her off.

I hope the law nails him this time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties