NOTGUILTY Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what it could be about….remember ACA has a large wallet. He’s a bad seed.

This looks like her on the advert.
ED8D6DB2-6045-4A10-BF7A-8F5ED635ABE5.jpeg

‘F—ing weirdo’: Tostee vs teacher in bitter cyber clash
The Gold Coast man formerly known as Gable Tostee has been caught up in a bitter war of words with a Logan high school teacher he met online, with both claiming abuse and harassment.

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

A teaser on Channel7 ACA a woman saying he locked her on his balcony but he’s saying she’s the one harassing him.

sounding familiar boys and girls?

I saw the A Current Affair (Ch9) preview again last night. Something about "he held me around the neck and dragged me about".

Have had no luck finding the preview online yet.

Oh, he took Sabrina and 'dragged her around a bit by her feet', and locked her on the balcony, because he was showing her what happened on the night Warriena died. Not because he did that to her as well.

All sounds like a bit of a no moment, really.
Just another freaky Tinder date. Fortunately, no-one lost their life this time.

Last edited:
Honestly, the best they could've done would have been to have gotten him on a kidnapping charge - since the woman was locked on his balcony without her consent and died trying to escape.

I didn't see any evidence of premeditated murder, and even manslaughter was a stretch.

After reading about this case, this is the one thing I'm on the fence on.

I think it would boil down to whether or not the courts considered him locking her on the balcony to be "reasonable force" in self-defense - since allegedly she was throwing rocks at him prior to him locking her on the balcony.

If that is considered reasonable force, then he may have be off scott-free, but if not then I think a kidnapping charge could have been pursued by the courts. Likewise, I'd be interested in knowing if her decision to climb over the balcony railing would have been considered a justifiable reaction to his aggressive behavior (as documented by the phone calls), or whether it would simply be chalked up to a stupid, drunken decision.

Category: | The Courier Mail

More testimony from Gable Tostee?

It's paywalled, but here is its essence:

ALMOST two years after he was acquitted over the high-rise death of his Tinder date Warriena Wright, Gold Coast playboy Eric Thomas - formerly known as Gable Tostee - could be facing more questions over the tragedy.

Glitter Strip Bare can reveal that a coronial investigation into Ms Wright’s accidental death is continuing, with a possible inquest still being considered.
Thank you for capturing the essence of the article so well!

I agree with your sentiments, of course, tgy. But, at the same time, I am appalled by my behaviour on these threads. I am not that person in real life. If I was I would be I would be living alone, spending all of my time in a darkened basement, gleefully attacking anyone who I judged to be bad. I am not; instead I weigh people and situations very carefully. It’s only on the Internet that I become a monster which, by the way, makes me no better than this young man (and, at the same time, no worse). I don’t know the ramifications of my online words in someone’s real life when I take aim at them.

FWIW I highly suspect this young man scared (ie; trolled) Warriena so much on that tragic night, that she tried to escape from him over the balcony. Just why he did that we’ll never know — unless there is an inquest. I can only pray that, as we haven’t heard from him for a while, that he has decided to stay off the Internet and giving interviews to MSM and is working hard to pay off his debts. Then, and only then, will he be able to take responsibility for the deprivation of Warriena’s liberty and his part in her wrongful death.
Your level of self-insight is so inspiring, Bo.

Peace be with you. And with the beautiful Warriena Wright.

May she Rest In Peace xxxxxx

Apologies if this is off-topic, but does anyone think there could be a connection, in any way, between the death of Warriena Wright and the disappearance (possible death) of William Tyrrell - the child in the Spider-Man suit?

I’m only asking because Warriena died on 8 August, 2014 and William disappeared on 12 September, 2014.

There is also a “balcony connection”.

As we know, Warriena fell to her death from a high rise balcony, and Strike Force Rosann detectives put a theory to William’s FM at the NSW Crime Commission in 2021 that William fell off the Foster Grandmother’s two story balcony to his death on September 12, 2014.

I just have a hunch that there is a connection here somewhere but I can’t quite pin it down.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back