Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have we heard this before? :waitasec:

:yes: See a pattern here?

Ganesh Ramsaran: “ The truth always comes out.”

Gerard Baden Clay’s sister: “One day the truth will be revealed”

Gable Tostee’s father: "Well when the truth comes out."

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html
http://www.4bc.com.au/BadenClay
http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/ti...ostees-apartment-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html

I hadnt really given much thought to the pic of Rrie with the purple hair, nose ring etc. It may have been for a fancy dress for all I know.
My daughter has a nose stud and has had pink bits in her hair.

I hadnt really given much thought to the pic of Rrie with the purple hair, nose ring etc. It may have been for a fancy dress for all I know.
My daughter has a nose stud and has had pink bits in her hair.

I actually thought those early photos were more who she was - creative, edgy, a bit alternative - and I was surprised she chose someone as straight-laced as tostee.

Sadly though, Tostee's clean-cut exterior hid a whole mess of dark dysfunction. And there's the tragic irony of it all. She'd have been better off with someone wearing the piercings etc - at least they're openly expressing themselves rather than wearing a mask :facepalm:

Oh yeah! And it came out just fine in GBC's case, didn't it?! Hopefully the same happens here.

Please warn me when they post pics of GT's body scratches, not sure I can go through that again :puke:

OMG! He is sooooo offensive. I'd forgotten just how offensive - intentional amnesia. Sheesh!:gaah:

Although Warriena didn't have the massive implants he's lusting over. But yeah, he's wanting that "bad girl" look and is bemoaning the fact he always gets 'nice girls'. Pffffftttt.....I still can't believe he got ANY girls!!

PS I love the comments in response to his tacky post. As ever, the dudes think he's a moron :floorlaugh:.

Don't really understand the technology involved, how long would it take to "copy" the sound recording from one phone to another - real time or is it like copying a "file" - instants?
After the conversations with Dad, all we seem to know is that he handed himself in to police about 11am the same morning.
I am assuming he met with the lawyers in between as he apparently maintained a silence when he was interviewed.
Perhaps he left the original recording with his lawyers.
It was reported that CCTV footage was taken from outside his parents' home/or gated community but nothing said about if or when they went back there in between.

Don't really understand the technology involved, how long would it take to "copy" the sound recording from one phone to another - real time or is it like copying a "file" - instants?

Not long. Uploading to the Internet is the time consuming activity.

The Sony Xperia is an Android phone which can allow micro SD cards of up to 64 Gb. So it might even be as fast as turning off a phone and taking the card out.

Really, there iare a lot of factors that would affect how long it'd take such as file size (based upon factors such as audio length, file compression used, sampling rate of audio, etc).

So worse case scenario, probably 10 minutes.

So if the audio recording is being foresically examined, and they already have "times" recorded for some of the conversation or noises recorded, it will be apparent whether or not the length of the copy corresponds with the known times (entering building together.... Rrie falling) to know whether or not there are any time lapses that would suggest editing.

IF they have the original audio recording device. That's the bit we don't know.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162868711&p=1265579231&viewfull=1#post1265579231

I cropped the image since it kind of grosses me out in a very gross thread...

<modsnip>

He really does have an absurd number of notifications on his phone while it is being charged... After the notifications that have the numbers, "5 mA", "0,1", "8", "50", "31", "1.6", there is a notification showing a microphone symbol. He might be leaving the microphone running...

Edit: Added cropped image, scaled x 2.

I'm so confused by the timeline. What I'm thinking is that they had sex, Rrie got rough and he didn't like it (couldn't stand not being in control IMO). But according to the timeline, Rrie was tied up - I don't understand. Maybe she was getting rough because she didn't like being tied up, and he was doing something she wasn't comfortable with?

Then something clearly happened between the drinks being poured at 1.53 and the neighbour being woken by loud noises at 2am. But what?

I am just astounded and disgusted by not only GT but his father, too. They just do not give a flying @&$% that a young woman has died (as a result of Tom Cruise Jnr's actions IMO). He has obviously been coddled all his life, never been told no and never had to take responsibility for his actions.

I'm so confused by the timeline. What I'm thinking is that they had sex, Rrie got rough and he didn't like it (couldn't stand not being in control IMO). But according to the timeline, Rrie was tied up - I don't understand. Maybe she was getting rough because she didn't like being tied up, and he was doing something she wasn't comfortable with?

Then something clearly happened between the drinks being poured at 1.53 and the neighbour being woken by loud noises at 2am. But what?

I am just astounded and disgusted by not only GT but his father, too. They just do not give a flying @&$% that a young woman has died (as a result of Tom Cruise Jnr's actions IMO). He has obviously been coddled all his life, never been told no and never had to take responsibility for his actions.

bbm I'm with you, Smegal!

I meant conversation, not day in court. And please quit chewing my boob, puppy.

Good point about the 'likes'. 28 year old. Acts 15 at most. I'm really curious about how coddled he was as a kid. How many excuses were made for him.

Also, what's the deal with the phone in his dad's car? Did he hide it there? Was he told to stash it there? I'm going for "hide" --- note also he didn't *delete* the recording..

That is the most astounding part - he had so many hours to delete the recordings...did he think they would benefit him in some way? Maybe he hoped to edit more before the phone and the file were seized...

Tostee’s three-and-a-half hour mobile phone recording reveals him pleading with Ms Wright to stop being violent.

“Do you even remember what you were doing to me half an hour ago?’’ he says at one point. “You were beating me up for no reason. You thought it was funny or something.’’

Ms Wright says: “Exactly.’’

“This particular section … commences at about 2.12am with sounds and conversation as if the deceased is throwing something at the applicant and he is exclaiming ‘ow’ and gets annoyed,’’ a document filed by the Crown states. Ms Wright is then heard calling Tostee “sexist’’.

“Yeah, right, I am the one who is injured. You don’t have a *advertiser censored* scratch on you,’’ he tells her.

The argument escalates.

“There are sounds of slapping and the applicant saying ‘let go, let go’.” the court document states. “The sound of restricted breathing continues for 78 seconds and only stops when there is a sound of something dropping.’’

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-coast-highrise/story-fnihsrf2-1227051943391

A bit more of the conversation, there...

The first part I bolded is what struck me previously - "beating me up for no reason"... I believe that was said specifically for the recording, he HAD to have knowledge of what sort of sex they were having by then. Making her look psycho, for lulz on the forum, likely. Gaslighting - someone said that earlier. I think you're right.

He is slapping her -- and 78 seconds is a long time to be choked.. terrifying. I wonder what dropped.

I wondered if it might be her phone? She had grabbed it and it was why he was saying let it go and throttled her until she did?

Welcome back Isis and welcome to all the new people - I am sorry I meant to say hello on earlier posts!!

:welcome6:

Smegal, I totally agree. The dad wasn't at the bail hearing, was he? I only saw photo in Gold Coast Bulletin of his mother and brother. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly