Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it the bigger footballers like dressing up as women?
It's really not a good look to see hairy legs in fishnet stockings and size 13 feet in red stilettos.
They are the ones putting out the macho look.
:thinking: I don't get it.

I dont get why the Netball girls have no undies Monday, for their end of season "mad Monday" celebrations.
2 more weeks and Mad Monday is upon us again. :gaah:

Call me a modern gal, but I totally see her point. Not every relationship has to be long-term to be fulfilling. ;) But if one night stands is -all- you have, for years on end, well that might just be problematic. Anyway, I dunno about your friend and her state of contentment, but it's not impossible for a 40 year old woman to own her own sexuality that way and also truly feel good about herself.

As for cyber loneliness.. that is a really interesting discussion I would like to have some time. In Tostee's case, I have to wonder how many of the people coming out to bat for him now have known him in any real depth. If so, how do they reconcile this 'great guy' with his abysmal treatment of women, etc. Or are they birds of a feather?

Women I know who use casual sex for personal affirmation are deluding themselves. The guy, though possibly attracted to their physical attributes and sparkling personality, is primarily attracted to them because they have a vagina that the guy thinks will be available to him.

Guys please lay off sleuthing any friends of GT. They're not suspects or POI.

And if you reply to one of those posts your comment will be removed also.

:sigh:​

I see both sides here, it's obvious HIS motivation on Tinda.....

Whereas Warriena was a tourist in town, GT looked nice and he said all the right things and offered to be shown around Surfers. Sounds safe enough. A quick view of Surfers Paradise from a 14th floor apartment would be tempting from a clean looking guy. GT's photo on Tinda looks young and innocent enough and it is of him in his apartment showing the view. Ticking boxes there......but then latest photos shows me he changed with a beard, overweight and slightly debauched look about him.

Would Warriena been aware of Tinda in NZ? I wonder if those dating sites are used in the same way.
She may have been sheltered being a daughter of a minister of religion.​

The man who allegedly murdered Sophie Collombet was charged with depriving her of her liberty. Warriena was heard begging for her freedom to leave so I see the same charge. IMO.
There shouldn't be any difference between an enclosed apartment or an open park. IMO.

The man, who is charged with depriving the 21-year-old girl of her liberty and armed robbery with actual violence, was remanded in custody to appear again on July 28.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/case-man-accused-murder-sophie-collombet/2262785/

Women I know who use casual sex for personal affirmation are deluding themselves. The guy, though possibly attracted to their physical attributes and sparkling personality, is primarily attracted to them because they have a vagina that the guy thinks will be available to him.

The women I know who do so are primarily after a penis, so it's win/win for them and their dates, I guess. ;)

I don't think of my friends who date like that as 'deluded', they're smart, grown women. I don't tend collect the deluded in my social sphere. Plus, judging from the gossip I get from them, it's usually the men who are the ones a bit forlorn when an ongoing relationship is out of the question.

Maybe we just know some very different types of people.

It's really not my own preference for dating style, but I can't sneer at intelligent, adult women who enjoy it. Each to their own.

First rule of sharing space with another living creature is to keep it warm, dark and quiet - if it is stressed. Aim to release it at first best appropriate opportunity, look to those more experienced than you for guidance.

Oh I agree... I'm a bug fanatic, so seeing these animals distressed bothered me, too. But to give him an iota of credit, he was trying to care for them in his own idiotic way. But selfish, too, like a little kid. No care for how stressed they were. But I think he wasn't trying to be cruel or malevolent to them (no matter how stressed the critters actually were).

Why is it the bigger footballers like dressing up as women?
It's really not a good look to see hairy legs in fishnet stockings and size 13 feet in red stilettos.
They are the ones putting out the macho look.
:thinking: I don't get it.

My former supervisor at work and I had an interesting discussion about masculinity in footballers compared to successful musicians.

Footballer masculinity and insecurity are tied together in strange ways. They seem to feel a need to assert their heterosexuality and publicly. That sort of behaviour is the sort of thing that has led to numerous gang rape allegations over the years. I suspect the cross-dressing footballers are a result of trying to assert their belief in their security as heteros and alcohol consumption.

As a comparison, so many classic rock musicians are comfortable with the way they look and who they are. There are androgynous bi-sexuals such as David Bowie, the long haired types such as Robert Plant who even had a killer falsetto voice at times and the very masculine but homosexual Freddie Mercury.

I’m not sneering at anyone. I’m just stating my perceptions, as you are yours.

Few people (men or women) are universally intelligent. People who are smart and successful can also do dumb things, and most people are dumb in at least some part of their lives. I’m not saying that your friends do dumb things!!

Maybe we have different definitions of “casual sex”. But, to frequently hook up with men you’ve only seen a self-selected photo of, but have never met before would fit with my definition.

Nearly all men have a penis; that doesn’t mean that your friends choose any man to have sex with. Some men might not choose just any vagina, but their “acceptance zone” tends to be a very wide.

And, a penis alone does not guarantee even a semi-pleasurable experience. From my long-ago experience, men often think that they’re pretty good “lovers”, even when they’re not. And even if they don’t, it’s all the same to them.

For me, the brain is the most important organ in a man. Sure, one might find a good penis, but then have to put up with the narcissistic drivel that accompanies it. Or, worse still, one might find that Mr Charm (with the penis) morphs into a seriously cruel and/or unpleasant person after obtaining relief.

The women I know who do so are primarily after a penis, so it's win/win for them and their dates, I guess. ;)

I don't think of my friends who date like that as 'deluded', they're smart, grown women. I don't tend collect the deluded in my social sphere. Plus, judging from the gossip I get from them, it's usually the men who are the ones a bit forlorn when an ongoing relationship is out of the question.

Maybe we just know some very different types of people.

It's really not my own preference for dating style, but I can't sneer at intelligent, adult women who enjoy it. Each to their own.

I’m not sneering at anyone. I’m just stating my perceptions, as you are yours.

Few people (men or women) are universally intelligent. People who are smart and successful can also do dumb things, and most people are dumb in at least some part of their lives. I’m not saying that your friends do dumb things!!

Maybe we have different definitions of “casual sex”. But, to frequently hook up with men you’ve only seen a self-selected photo of, but have never met before would fit with my definition.

Nearly all men have a penis; that doesn’t mean that your friends choose any man to have sex with. Some men might not choose just any vagina, but their “acceptance zone” tends to be a very wide.

And, a penis alone does not guarantee even a semi-pleasurable experience. From my long-ago experience, men often think that they’re pretty good “lovers”, even when they’re not. And even if they don’t, it’s all the same to them.

For me, the brain is the most important organ in a man. Sure, one might find a good penis, but then have to put up with the narcissistic drivel that accompanies it. Or, worse still, one might find that Mr Charm (with the penis) morphs into a seriously cruel and/or unpleasant person after obtaining relief.

bbm. And the guys who do think they're fab are typically crud in bed. :floorlaugh:

Guys like Tostee and the bb forum dudes are so filled up with themselves that they wouldn't even know how to please a woman imo.

Beware the cocky braggart guy....they think they don't have to try in bed - and the woman's pleasure is never their prime concern.

And that leads to one unsatisfied woman.

Or 150 unsatisfied women in some people's cases..........

Televised court cases are not a great idea. This would only feed the minds of voyeurs and impressionable young adults. The Advertising companies will jump on this one, as usual money is made out of another person,s misfortune.

It's all a bit late though.

GT's already spouted off at the mouth all over the bb forums.

Futile damage control imo.

He's a lawyer's nightmare.

I think GT's lawyers have deleted his Facebook

I had it bookmarked and its gone. Wonder if he used the same password for everything, the lawyer might be having a good old read up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme