Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

I feel another 60 Minutes money spinner coming on. 2 minutes of fame for nobodies.

I feel another 60 Minutes money spinner coming on. 2 minutes of fame for nobodies.

Exactly - :gaah:

I nearly choked on the food I was eating when I heard a report saying Toni McHugh called herself Australia's Monica Lewinsky and is releasing a book. All of these idiots needs to remove their selfish noggins from their bottoms and give themselves a serious dose of face palm...just no class at all. I mean if she is referring to herself and Monica being revolting creatures prepared to play second fiddle to a married man, then yes she is correct but GBC was a nobody...he could barely run a successful real estate business.

Exactly - :gaah:

I nearly choked on the food I was eating when I heard a report saying Toni McHugh called herself Australia's Monica Lewinsky and is releasing a book. All of these idiots needs to remove their selfish noggins from their bottoms and give themselves a serious dose of face palm...just no class at all.

bbm :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's my latest thing to say - had to tell a friend the other day to calm down and give themselves a dose of face palm and move on with their day :)

It's my latest thing to say - had to tell a friend the other day to calm down and give themselves a dose of face palm and move on with their day :)

That's hilarious!!:happydance:

Monica was an single attractive, naive 19 year old intern who was infatuated and conned by the President of the United States of America who 'did not have sexual relations' in The Oval Office of the White House. One of the most powerful men in the world at the time.
Monica kept her real name.

Alternatively.....

Toni was an unpleasant looking 40 year old toothless scrubber, who slept in the back of 4x4's out on bush tracks with a nobody murdering realtor.
Toni changed her name....several times.

Anyone find the comparisons please? If so, PLEEESE explain?

Yes you are right about Monica being young and naive and being played off by the President - a very powerful man. Toni definitely knew better - no comparison at all other than both participating in affairs. I am also not sure that Clinton was promising to leave Hilary for Monica, unlike GBC and Toni - he was just using her for sex. Sorry gone way OT here.

I guess not much will happen now until his bail hearing and the hearing set for October...I hope they can make the charges stick because if I was on the jury, regardless of previous knowledge, I would convict a person who was tormenting and assaulting someone to the point where they would do anything to leave and died attempting to do so with murder or at least culpable homicide. He cannot be allowed to get away with this...

Hehe fair enough - I just meant off topic with regard to Warriena :blushing:

Yeah that's right I forgot about the stained dress! Yuck...makes you wonder really...

I am trying to find the post on the previous thread where GT posted a recording of himself saying weirdo crap to a lady...that seriously creeped me out. He is sick in the head - he cannot communicate properly and was basically telling her that he had settled for her and didn't even like her at first, but now that he is about to get laid or had gotten laid, now he likes her? In the most roundabout weirdo creepazoid way possible. I have met dudes like this - you just walk the hell away!

Last night I read all 54 pages of the beetle thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120669961

It was late 2009/early 2010. GT seems like a different person. Would appear he was living outside of Surfers, maybe at his parents.

It was some time in 2010 that he ran into an old friend at a restaurant. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/rise-and-fall-of-flawed-hermit-gable-tostee-caught-in-fatal-web-of-sex-hookups/story-fnihsrk2-1227026138739 and soon after commenced the life of a Gold Coast Playboy. He must have moved into Surfers after this and started hitting the club scene several nights a week. all leading up to the tragic night of 7 August 2014.

Sliding doors. Does my head in.

humije, thanks for this post. The beetle thread is actually rather cute and hilarious (I'm only up to where he rescues the beetle from his pool), and sure does show a different side to GT. Notice how he's always posting questions: 'what should I do', about everything from beetle care to how to approach certain women, 'live' as it happens. Lots of need for reassurance there.

He's reminding me of a more socially functional version of Daniel Jack Kelsall. Kind of childish, but sexually obsessive.

I am trying to find the post on the previous thread where GT posted a recording of himself saying weirdo crap to a lady...that seriously creeped me out. He is sick in the head - he cannot communicate properly and was basically telling her that he had settled for her and didn't even like her at first, but now that he is about to get laid or had gotten laid, now he likes her? In the most roundabout weirdo creepazoid way possible. I have met dudes like this - you just walk the hell away!

I'm actually getting the feeling that the 'misc' forum he posts on is very much "wanna/b/" - trying to emulate the more notorious section of 4chan - so posting up tasteless stuff for the lulz is probably going to get him a certain level of approval from his peers. I thought that thing with the foreign girl was more along the lines of a stupid prank, that way.

Still disrespectful, and his attitude ro women in general makes me ill, but in this case I don't think there was any dark intent. Just stupid.

I'm actually getting the feeling that thet the 'misc' forum he posts on is very much "wanna/b/" - trying to emulate the more notorious section of 4chan - so posting up tasteless stuff for the lulz is probably going to get him a certain level of approval from his peers. I thought that thing with the foreign girl was more along the lines of a stupid prank, that way.

Still disrespectful, and his attitude ro women in general makes me ill, but in this case I don't think there was any dark intent. Just stupid.

Yeah I just found it and listened again - you might well be right there Ausgirl. It might just be his attempt at being funny and trying to flirt with her...

Last night I read all 54 pages of the beetle thread. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120669961

It was late 2009/early 2010. GT seems like a different person. Would appear he was living outside of Surfers, maybe at his parents.

It was some time in 2010 that he ran into an old friend at a restaurant. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/rise-and-fall-of-flawed-hermit-gable-tostee-caught-in-fatal-web-of-sex-hookups/story-fnihsrk2-1227026138739 and soon after commenced the life of a Gold Coast Playboy. He must have moved into Surfers after this and started hitting the club scene several nights a week. all leading up to the tragic night of 7 August 2014.

Sliding doors. Does my head in.

I can't compete the thread. It seriously disturbs me. All respect to living things, am a Wildlife Carer. I can't see him redeeming himself if I watch more. The vibe I get is like he has captured an alpha critter, and now it is ok to experiment with it because everyone on the bodybuilding forum consider themselves alpha and experiment on themselves?
Yet he is worried the mice will kill it ... and he has found a few people (with 1.5 brain cells each) on the forum to compare him with Steve Irwin - because he filmed a big bug. It is like a homoerotic bed time story. Spare me. Is he wanting to make alpha males squeal to get more reps? is this the beginning of a nihilist journey?
I am not liking this culture.

I can't compete the thread. It seriously disturbs me. All respect to living things, am a Wildlife Carer. I can't see him redeeming himself if I watch more. The vibe I get is like he has captured an alpha critter, and now it is ok to experiment with it because everyone on the bodybuilding forum consider themselves alpha and experiment on themselves?
Yet he is worried the mice will kill it ... and he has found a few people (with 1.5 brain cells each) on the forum to compare him with Steve Irwin - because he filmed a big bug. It is like a homoerotic bed time story. Spare me. Is he wanting to make alpha males squeal to get more reps? is this the beginning of a nihilist journey?

bbm :floorlaugh: You said it, Possum!!

That's precisely what the whole forum exudes.........they're actually flirting with each other (but I don't know if they know it??!! :lol:)

Idk, it just looks to me like a bunch of little kids playing with bugs.

Only, you know... grown men. :waitasec:

Idk, it just looks to me like a bunch of little kids playing with bugs.

Only, you know... grown men. :waitasec:

First rule of sharing space with another living creature is to keep it warm, dark and quiet - if it is stressed. Aim to release it at first best appropriate opportunity, look to those more experienced than you for guidance.

First rule of sharing space with another living creature is to keep it warm, dark and quiet - if it is stressed. Aim to release it at first best appropriate opportunity, look to those more experienced than you for guidance.

But you know, that requires the use of both logic AND intellect.........

bbm :floorlaugh: You said it, Possum!!

That's precisely what the whole forum exudes.........they're actually flirting with each other (but I don't know if they know it??!! :lol:)

Why is it the bigger footballers like dressing up as women?
It's really not a good look to see hairy legs in fishnet stockings and size 13 feet in red stilettos.
They are the ones putting out the macho look.
:thinking: I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member