Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.32am: He says, 'how about another drink'. She 'denies' and he states he wants another one.

1.52am: He asks her if she got the photos he sent her 'our balcony photos' and says 'you are so much more drunker than me I need to catch up'.

Drinks are poured and he says 'that is like vodka on the rocks - that is yours'. Sound of more drink getting poured and he says 'try that, it tastes better'

1.56am: She says 'that is horrible. I am going to leave that there'.

1.56-2.03am: There is the sound of more drinks getting poured.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ble-Tostee-s-arrest-murder.html#ixzz3D3Gxd500

Rrie didnt want more to drink yet he keeps pouring!

lots of new pics in this link

i know peoples, that make moonshine,-- if i am at a place, finding a water tap and cup is not usually a problem. it was a fateful night--bad combination of personalities. He wants to up his sex score, this does him nadda

1410450616421_Image_galleryImage_gable_tostee_facebook_pho.JPG

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-despite-not-balcony-fell.html#ixzz3D37KIEiR

UGH!!:badmood:

ISIS!! NOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Ridge again :puke:

ISIS!! NOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Ridge again :puke:

I had to do it!!! I can see some horrendous truths in that photo.

Not so pretty boy there.......

Like he didn't KNOW she'd fell to her death. What a complete [SWEARWORD].

Hi all. My first post after devoting way too much free time reading these threads since the Dorendahl case (I still wonder what happened there).

But, how unusual is it for a person to resist looking at/for a guest who falls from their balcony? Even if no concern for their welfare, isn't there even a morbid curiosity about whether you really saw what you thought you did?

The recordings make it sound like Tostee never even checked to see the tragic ending... even Gittany did that.

Hi all. My first post after devoting way too much free time reading these threads since the Dorendahl case (I still wonder what happened there).

But, how unusual is it for a person to resist looking at/for a guest who falls from their balcony? Even if no concern for their welfare, isn't there even a morbid curiosity about whether you really saw what you thought you did?

The recordings make it sound like Tostee never even checked to see the tragic ending... even Gittany did that.

Hi Kara-curious!:seeya:

:welcome:

And absolutely - even creepy Gittany did THAT!! And that's saying something......

And omg - the Dorendahl case!!! :scared: I'm still having flashbacks about the conflict on that thread......:facepalm:

Blessings to little Eeva - we may never be told the truth imo. (but we won't even START that discussion - fear not, Marly!!)

And please.....I'd like evidence that his IQ is 150, as he states in the transcripts.

If it is, he has smarts but NO sense!!! This has got to be the least discreet crime in the universe! AND he taped the whole thing! omg!!

It would almost be comical if it weren't for the fact that a woman lost her life. :facepalm:

. all i said was i know some people female and male--get a bit slap/punch happy when drinking, also Warriena - is not 10 years old, putting her on a pedistal of innocent's and naive, is not realistic. [modsnip]

That doesn't explain what made GT flip into full psycho mode - the last few minutes where he tackles her, chokes her, and threatens her before dragging her onto the balcony.

That doesn't explain what made GT flip into full psycho mode - the last few minutes where he tackles her, chokes her, and threatens her before dragging her onto the balcony.

I believe it is because she actually did seriously hit him in self-defence at this point.

Before that, he was playing with her - she may have been getting a little bit slappy but he was in control and manipulating her, using the 'violence' as kind of a way of controlling her via guilt.

I think at this point, he was getting rough with her (the vagina comment) and I think she slapped him and he didn't expect it. I think that was the trigger for him to flip out and use excess force to show her he was more powerful and in control.

This is consistent with his other actions on the night - every time she accuses him of something (ie stealing her phone, wanting to kill her) he counter-accuses her of doing something more serious (stealing money, trying to kill him).

This is all about power and control and he wanted to show he was was the dominant one. Any show of defiance or taking back control on her part (even just her leaving), he tried to manoeuvre the situation back to where HE was in control.

His whole actions after her plunge speak to me of someone creating an alibi.

I wonder if he's on the bb forums again too?

Welcome Kara-curious, and do please jump in to our discussions! The more the merrier.

MZD, we are so on the same page re the control issue. Just the way he in turns placates and then stirs her up again, messing with her head, says it all. And yep, 100% agree about the alibi. Note how, even with full awareness that she'd fallen to her death, he speaks to his dad like he has NO idea what happened ("it'll be in the news") -- after he's immediately gone into "poor me, help me Daddy, I can't remember, I didn't do it" mode.

Note also, the speed-dial call to his lawyer. I am not fooled a bit, Tostee. Here's hoping a jury won't be, as well.

I am actually VERY dismayed that judge and police are telling the papers he was not out on that balcony!!!! If he manipulated things so hard as far as controlling her went, there's a good chance he manipulated that recording as well. And they haven't even found the *original* recording device!!!!

2.21.12 am - Faint screams heard.
2.21.50 am - GT tried to phone is lawyer.
38 seconds OMG.
He clearly had his number in speed dial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney