Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth taking note of everything Tostee *neglects* to tell his dad.

Bad memory, my *advertiser censored*.

Selective memory for the purpose of covering his own arse, more like.

From everything I have seen of Tostee online, he is a whiz at manipulating info to suit his own purposes.

what "evidence " , soso? apart from interpretation of words on an audio yet to be heard, pretty much everything was going on inside the unit till she fell/dropped/was pushed or whatever your view is

Respectfully NV, I find it hard to believe that Rrie was enjoying the expression of her free will when she said no 25 times. Even in the absence of commas, full stops, exclamation marks, pauses or intonation, it is a very old school attitude to think that 'no' means 'yes'.

what "evidence " , soso? apart from interpretation of words on an audio yet to be heard, pretty much everything was going on inside the unit till she fell/dropped/was pushed or whatever your view is

Sorry forgot the link have just edited.
That is what Judge Mullins said

Male: “Me and her had sex and it was like the more that she drank she just got violent for some reason. Dad: “Did she want a more serious relationship or something?” Male: “No, she was like I know Muay Thai blah blah blah and I’ll beat you up for fun rah rah rah and I was like tolerating it for a bit and went ‘yeah stop that’. Last thing that I remember was that I tried holding her down and she ran out on to my balcony. I hope I just imagined it.”
(3.51am or thereabouts)
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...leged-recordings/story-fnje8bkv-1227053364751

^ Note also how completely coherent Tostee's words are. He was not too drunk to evade police, BS his dad and make sure dad parked where the police couldn't see them... He is SO full of it. It infuriates me.

Likewise, I've never met anyone who makes their own alcohol.
My FIL and BIL both make home brew, from kits. LOVELY honey mead (FIL forgot he made it and stored it under the house for 20 years... Omg, that was a treat!), ciders and beers. Also the best alcoholic lemonade *ever*, truly yummy. I really enjoy the results of their efforts, LOL.

Home brewing is a hobby, and a pretty popular one in the 'burbs. And NO, haha, they're not all bogan meth cooks.

Male: “Me and her had sex and it was like the more that she drank she just got violent for some reason. Dad: “Did she want a more serious relationship or something?” Male: “No, she was like I know Muay Thai blah blah blah and I’ll beat you up for fun rah rah rah and I was like tolerating it for a bit and went ‘yeah stop that’. Last thing that I remember was that I tried holding her down and she ran out on to my balcony. I hope I just imagined it.”
(3.51am or thereabouts)
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...leged-recordings/story-fnje8bkv-1227053364751

Dad like what happened was we were drinking and we got into bed together then after that she just kept drinking and she was like I don't know beating me up.

He stated he was flattered that his vodka had this effect on her.
She declined the glass of vodka on the rocks he poured because it was horrible.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...leged-recordings/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

His parents put up their *house* for bail.... I feel sorry for them. In a way. But how old does their manipulative man child have to get before they quit all support for his terrible behaviour? I am betting he's been told it's not his fault, all his life, because he's 'special'.

Forgive me harping on it, but I am SO MAD that the percpetion he locked Warriena out on her own, on the balcony, is one the police and judge have given to the media. It's my fervent hope they've got more proof than the transcripts we've seen so far to support this. Because I have every reason to believe Tostee *could have* and what's more *probably did* engineer that recording to make himself look less culpable in terrorising and humiliating his victim.

The judge also appears to be buying this 'autism' thing as a potential factor in his illegal behaviour.

This makes my head explode.

Because Tostee is clearly a master at using the 'poor me, I am a harmless idiot' card. When many people have attested to the fact this is NOT what he is.

I think he's a very dangerous individual, and one incapable of remorse for the harm he causes.

His parents put up their *house* for bail.... I feel sorry for them. In a way. But how old does their manipulative man child have to get before they quit all support for his terrible behaviour? I am betting he's been told it's not his fault, all his life, because he's 'special'.

Forgive me harping on it, but I am SO MAD that the percpetion he locked Warriena out on her own, on the balcony, is one the police and judge have given to the media. It's my fervent hope they've got more proof than the transcripts we've seen so far to support this. Because I have every reason to believe Tostee *could have* and what's more *probably did* engineer that recording to make himself look less culpable in terrorising and humiliating his victim.

The judge also appears to be buying this 'autism' thing as a potential factor in his illegal behaviour.

Because Tostee is clearly a master at using the 'poor me, I am a harmless idiot' card. When many people have attested to the fact this is NOT what he is.

I think he's a very dangerous individual, and one incapable of remorse for the harm he causes.

Going by his posts on the bb forums, his antisocial behaviour toward LE, and both his self-reported predatory behaviour of women and the statements of others who have witnessed his predatory behaviour in nightclubs, I believe he's highly dangerous too.

And yes, he plays the 'dumb' card when it suits him. He's calculating imo.

And, as in so many of these cases we explore, I SOOOOO wish he'd had some effective professional intervention when he was still a child in primary school - there MUST have been warning signs. A guy like this doesn't just spring up overnight!!!

Not even beer? I thought home brewing beer was pretty popular. Spirits not so much.

Nope! Nothing.

(but I probably have met people who do and we just never discussed it. I'm a champagne gal all the way - I don't dig beer, so maybe that's why no one ever offered me any or talked about it??!!)

The judge is also appears to be buying this 'auitism' thing as a potential factor in his illegal behaviour.

Have hope - LE have charged him with murder and things are not always as they appear.
The prosecution drew attention to his ASD, I am sure they have their reasons.
Like you though I am frustrated and want more detail.

I think she is ruling it out before the lawyers try using it to their advantage in a trial

Respectfully NV, I find it hard to believe that Rrie was enjoying the expression of her free will when she said no 25 times. Even in the absence of commas, full stops, exclamation marks, pauses or intonation, it is a very old school attitude to think that 'no' means 'yes'.

Sorry Wsleuthers, I only meant, did soso have some thoughts of other evidence sources not yet mentioned? I know what's been reported

Nope! Nothing.

(but I probably have met people who do and we just never discussed it. I'm a champagne gal all the way - I don't dig beer, so maybe that's why no one ever offered me any or talked about it??!!)

Interesting how we have different experiences. My dad and his friends used to brew beer. I've met people here and there who do it. Even my boss was telling me about his wine making efforts. I think it's a hobby that's given rise to the "hand crafted" beers fad we're seeing now.

I wouldn't be game to try home made spirits unless I really knew the person well. Too many stories of people getting methanol poisoning - I assume there are testing kits that should be used for that :dunno:

Sorry Wsleuthers, I only meant, did soso have some thoughts of other evidence sources not yet mentioned? I know what's been reported

Then you will be familiar with this:
In documents filed in the Supreme Court, residents living below Tostee’s Avalon Apartments home have described waking to the sounds of furniture crashing, heavy objects being dropped and a woman shouting “no, no, no”.
And this:
Retiree Gabriele Collyer-Wiedner, who lives directly under Tostee, woke around 2am to what sounded like furniture crashing on the floor.

“After a little time there was a really loud bang from the unit above. It sounded like something really heavy being dropped on the the floor."

“A short time after that I heard a female person shout the words ‘no, no, no’.”

Ms Collyer-Wiedner told police she stepped out to the balcony to see two legs dangling down.

“The person did not say anything and neither did I,” she said. “In a matter of seconds I saw the person fall from the balcony above mine … I screamed when the person was falling and I think that the person screamed as well.”
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/witnesses-living-at-avalon-apartments-on-the-gold-coast-describe-moment-they-saw-warriena-wright-fall-from-gable-tostees-unit/story-fnihsrf2-1227051950766

Last warning in here guys.

Any further snarky sarcastic comments and you will earn yourself a time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee