Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap to make. U can sell for a profit. Can trade for drugs. Ego stroke (note the word flattered). And extreme potency... Dilute to ones desire

wouldnt surprise me if he kept some of his "special vodka" in a hipflask....

wouldnt surprise me if he kept some of his "special vodka" in a hipflask....

Nice one. That would kind of explain the nightclub reports where the staff would see him sipping iced water in the club.

That statement always struck me as inconsistent with his drinking/drug use.

Save money by slipping his home-made vodka in hipflasks into the clubs.

Ive been cleaning hubbys Bar and dropped his hipflask thats what made me think of it.

yep drinking water, no ice, at nightclubs close to home doesnt make sense. Especially when you go to a concert or whatever it was and end up in a police chase blind drunk.
So yes maybe he took his own booze to the clubs. The clubs would not be happy about that....
The court documents say NSW Police attempted to intercept the vehicle by throwing tyre spikes across the road, but the vehicle continued over the Queensland border until it came to a stop.

Queensland Police breathalysed Mr Tostee, who allegedly had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.203 - nearly five times more than the legal limit, it is alleged in court documents

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-court-documents-reveal.html#ixzz3DM5ZndOq

Hopefully there was some vodka left at the apartment the police could test. Ive been looking but so far all MSM have said is about the still. Early days yet though.

According to the court documents, forensic police are still analysing the illegal still which is believed to be the source of the home-made vodka referred to in the recording.

Mr Tostee continually refers to drinking and his special 'vodka' and the couple discuss sex, body parts and alternative religions and beliefs before the alcohol-fuelled row, according to the court documents.

In the court documents, the Crown notes 'deceased's voice sounds progressively more slurred' during the evening following the drinking of what may be the 'home made vodka'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-despite-not-balcony-fell.html#ixzz3DM9mbYTD

:websleuther: Awesome!!

Whatson great find! :rocker:

1.48am - Female asks "If she can go over to the window and have a look.
Male - Don't jump off or anything.
Female - "No" .... further inaudible conversation.
At 1.49am
Male says - people with white coats are going to come in and THE states that she will jump of the balcony. He says he is totally flattered that his vodka has this effect on her.

Should this read
* then states she would jump of the balcony
* he states she would jump of the balcony
* she states she would jump of the balcony
I am thinking then or he.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...leged-recordings/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

As I said before he is playing head**** games.

THIS IS TOO CREEPY!

Male says - people with white coats are going to come in and THEN HE states that she will jump of the balcony.

The white coats could be forensics. Is he foreseeing her going over the balcony?

OR

My interpretation? Doctors from the mental asylum are going to take her away because he's going to tell them she wanted to jump off the balcony.

If it wasn't Warriena it was going to be someone else's daughter.
Thank God he's behind bars.

There's something not right with the fixation of that balcony. There is something not mentally sound about this alleged murderer.
I might start calling him Ted Bundy MkII
JMHO.

On that note, could someone please explain the whole 'making vodka at home' thing? Are you not able to purchase vodka at the local liquor(bottle) store? TIA

:dunno:
1). Cheapskate?
2). Over proof Rocket fuel put into expensive bottles?

3). No sure? Please refer to items 1 & 2 above.

MHOO

Could his home made rocket fuel have the same effects as rum has on some people?
Rum tends to scramble ones brain into an aggressor.

If the OP home made vodka was put into branded bottles & she wasn't aware then he definitely has had a hand in murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie