Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get it. I have a linguistics degree funnily enough. Talk again when I have it. Marly, does WS require that it can only be reproduced as written word and not audio files? Can get audio professionals to look at the levels to see if it has been doctored.

Wow Poss!
I had to google linguistics because I wasn't 100%.:facepalm:

Thank you so much Nowvoyager. As there are discrepancies between the published transcripts, I would be interested to look into how this has happened. There is no way they are purely working from the same transcript, unless they are taking idiotic liberties.

Best to tread carefully because we could waste money.
We may have the majority as there might be a lot of silence.
Maybe wait for mods to give go ahead on audio?
Would it be downloaded like a YouTube audio?
Getting too technical for this chook.

Guys just adding in....please take any discussions about purchasing transcripts to PM (private message)so that we keep the thread open for discussions about the case itself.

OK who do I have to mug for these transcripts. I got my balaclava on ready to go by bike from Sydney.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 108
<modsnip>

Only 8 likes between two of the new groups.

It's like a shortlist (emphasising *short*) of people to avoid on the Gold Coast. Doing everyone an inadvertent favour, there, methinks.

As long as the transcripts include both sides of the conversations, I think it would be a great asset obtaining it, so far it's like we only know maybe 10% of what was said.

As long as the transcripts include both sides of the conversations, I think it would be a great asset obtaining it, so far it's like we only know maybe 10% of what was said.

They won't. As stated earlier by Nowvoyager, they are partial transcripts that were submitted to the court to prevent the accused getting bail. I wouldn't imagine any more details being available till the full brief is required which was end of September or October from memory. The media would of spilled their guts by now.

They won't. As stated earlier by Nowvoyager, they are partial transcripts that were submitted to the court to prevent the accused getting bail. I wouldn't imagine any more details being available till the full brief is required which was end of September or October from memory. The media would of spilled their guts by now.
Yes Whatson, I am pretty convinced now that it is better to wait. I think more will come out in the long run. It doesn't lessen my sense of outrage at the ambiguity and inconsistencies in the MSM transcripts, but as Nowvoyager has pointed out, some of it could be from quickly cobbled shorthand by journalists. Warrienna deserves better, but it was only the bail hearing, designed to keep this damaged man confined. Anyhow, migraine today so won't be acting on it.

He&#8217;d tried marking the bottle so he&#8217;d know when to stop, but would generally ignore his own advice by the time he reached his hand-drawn line. He&#8217;d started leaving his phone on record in his pocket so he&#8217;d know what he&#8217;d been up to.

He kept records of the girls he picked up in clubs, or through dating app Tinder, and had set up cameras in his apartment

It was a security measure &#8211; someone had stolen his unit keys. The cameras worked too. They picked up a quick-fingered girl making a grab for his wallet on her way out.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-sexual-liaisons/story-fnihsrf2-1227057638891

-- Note: yet *another* 'bad girl' taking his keys. I wonder what he did to her.

Does anyone see a vast discrepancy in what he's spinning here, and the stories from others regarding his drinking water all night so he can record/pick up drunk girls? What about him remaining relatively sober -- sober enough to have his full presence of mind -- when Warriena was approaching utter leglessness the night she died?

What about him demanding to know where his money was? When clearly, she had not taken anything.

Does anyone actually *believe* he had recording devices in the apartment for *security* measures? That he recorded everyone he was with, as a memory aid?

I don't.

I think he wanted to look the victim, while victimising women. Sympathy means a LOT to this guy. But also, he can then feel safe being a creeper - he has a good excuse hey.

Plus. lots of fodder for the brahs on the forum. Where he could post his conquests by number.

I WISH the media would look at things a little bit harder..

We see a girl (whom he's afraid, for *some* reason, might report him for rape..) taking something off a table. At which a camera is, coincidentally, pointed directly.

We see a girl (whom he's afraid, for *some* reason, might report him for rape..) taking something off a table. At which a camera is, coincidentally, pointed directly.

:yes:

Marly could we please have a thread where we could collate the MSM timelines into one? Is that possible? Thanks

The 6 pack of beer which was purchased wouldn't have lasted long between 2 people so I'm wondering if Warriena purchased it for herself thinking she wouldn't get too drunk on beer.
If it was Warriena and GT helped her drink it so he could get her stuck into his vodka.
It would be 'Big Spenders' style.

The 6 pack of beer which was purchased wouldn't have lasted long between 2 people so I'm wondering if Warriena purchased it for herself thinking she wouldn't get too drunk on beer.
If it was Warriena and GT helped her drink it so he could get her stuck into his vodka.
It would be 'Big Spenders' style.

On that note, could someone please explain the whole 'making vodka at home' thing? Are you not able to purchase vodka at the local liquor(bottle) store? TIA

1.48am - Female asks "If she can go over to the window and have a look.
Male - Don't jump off or anything.
Female - "No" .... further inaudible conversation.
At 1.49am
Male says - people with white coats are going to come in and THE states that she will jump of the balcony. He says he is totally flattered that his vodka has this effect on her.

Should this read
* then states she would jump of the balcony
* he states she would jump of the balcony
* she states she would jump of the balcony
I am thinking then or he.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...leged-recordings/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

On that note, could someone please explain the whole 'making vodka at home' thing? Are you not able to purchase vodka at the local liquor(bottle) store? TIA

Hi Suthrnqt,
People start out brewing beer and then move on up into spirits as they get more into the brewing scene. I have real life colleagues who make spirits, although they tend to do it to give away as Christmas presents. I would say it is pretty common, and not sinister.

However, drugs like GHB can be slipped in to it and it disguises the taste.

How much alcohol do I get?

If you use 8kg of sugar and a packet of Turbo Yeast in 25L of water, you will get a wash of approximately 19% alcohol.

When this is distilled, you will end up with about 4L of 92% alcohol.

When you dilute this back to 40%, you will have approx 10L of drinkable alcohol

How long does it take?

You will get 13 x 700mL bottles in around 4 hours.

http://puredistilling.com/questions/#question8

Did GT dilute it back?

Drinks are poured and he says 'that is like vodka on the rocks - that is yours'. Sound of more drink getting poured and he says 'try that, it tastes better'

1.56am: She says 'that is horrible. I am going to leave that there'.

According to the court documents, forensic police are still analysing the illegal still which is believed to be the source of the home made vodka referred to in the recording of the alleged conversation between Mr Tostee and Ms Wrigh

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ble-Tostee-s-arrest-murder.html#ixzz3DLzOLFeA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double