Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to purchase the Tostee transcript, like the journalists have? Does anyone know?

Like people were able to purchase the docs in the GBC case..........

i think the judge said it was available to the public

Warriena screamed 'no' 25 times!

She was definitely being assaulted at this time.

I think Tostee cracked and he had a psychotic episode and was in a crazed state and kept repeating himself.

The 'let it go', I think she was holding onto the sliding door because she knew what he was about to do.
Then the sound of the glass door being hit.

With both of them screaming, if there were people on the street someone would have heard, but it was 2am, sound might travel better. Like when Josh Rathwell heard a scream and looked up that was in peak hour in the heart of Sydney. If the balcony lights were on, someone hopefully would have seen something.

2:17am: Cmon Get up. Get up. Female states – I am so sorry. Male states I don't care. Struggling – Male – You don't understand do ya. You don't understand anything at all do you. You don't understand do you. Struggle. Male states 'Let go' You think that you hit me and I was going to fall down like in the movies. More laboured breathing sounds. Male states Let go of it. Let go. Let Go. Let go. More choking sounds
2:18am: Still laboured breathing sounds. Breathing slows. Male – Let it go.
2:19am: Sounds consistent with door unlocking and then female states "No". Possible sound of glass door being hit.
2:20am: Male – Who the f... do you think you are? Hey?
Female – No, No, No.
Female – No! No No. No
Male – You tried to kill me huh?
Male – Well why did you try and hit me with that. Huh? Shut your filthy mouth.
Female – No. No. No No. No (Screaming)
Male – It is all on recording you know. It is all being recorded.
Female – No no no no no no no no no no no no. Just let me go home.
Male – I would but you have been a bad girl.
2:20am: Sound of door sliding shut. Just let me go home. Just let me go home.
2:20am: Just let me go home. Just let me go home.
2:20am: Last words of 'Just let me go home'
2:21am: Male – Heavy breathing
2:21am: Faint screaming detected.

Is it possible to purchase the Tostee transcript, like the journalists have? Does anyone know?

Like people were able to purchase the docs in the GBC case..........

Not sure but Id be interested in buying it.

Im thinking about trying to collate the MSM version.

Not sure but Id be interested in buying it.

Im thinking about trying to collate the MSM version.

I'm going to try to find out how to purchase it. If anyone else happens to know - just let me know. Shall find out how much it costs.

I think we need the complete transcript, if we can get it.

I'm going to try to find out how to purchase it. If anyone else happens to know - just let me know. Shall find out how much it costs.

Yes I agree.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · Sep 7

Journalism. @GoldCoastBureau

Receipt here for Supreme Court copies $213.05

(visitors for dinner, let me know Isis what the plan is :)

Yes I agree.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · Sep 7

Journalism. @GoldCoastBureau

Receipt here for Supreme Court copies $213.05

(visitors for dinner, let me know Isis what the plan is :)

Hmmmm.......well I'm not spending $200 on the fine Mr Tostee!!! :scared: If others want to chip in I'm happy to contribute though.

Or we can wait and see what else MSM reveals........

Isis I believe Alioop (attorney) arranged the purchase of the docs for Allison.
Marly have you any suggestions?

here is another version

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/61129194/Timeline-The-night-Warriena-Wright-died

2.16am - The female, who is breathing heavily, accuses him of being "sexist". She then says "lay off", to which the male replies "seriously what".

He was winding her up and playing evil head****** games! Some siblings master it. Isis, is this a learned game or does it come naturally with some. It's absolutely evil.
Imagine being trapped 14 floors up with no way of escape with a lunatic!
His priors show he is irrational and desperate, just ask the police.

As soon as Jill Meagher mentioned the police is when Bayley decided to kill her. Is this what happened here? Tostee would have feared the police just as much as Bayley did.

With each new iteration of the transcript I am feeling more angry with him and a sense of despair about this precious lady's loss of life.

looks like a couple of new gable tostee facebook groups popping up

looks like a couple of new gable tostee facebook groups popping up

Only 8 likes between two of the new groups. I am more concerned that he have a good psychiatric assessment than I am about his trial at this stage. He is locked away for good reason.

Isis I believe Alioop (attorney) arranged the purchase of the docs for Allison.
Marly have you any suggestions?

If you all have the patience, my suggestion would be to wait until the bail hearing when further info will no doubt be released.

The various media outlets have purchased the file which is obviously an "audio" document.

Courier Mail & Gold Coast Bulletin = News Ltd, Brisbane Times = Fairfax along with ABC all have it. They've then transcribed it in their own words, this is why there's the different wording in each of the reports.

If anyone does purchase it you'll need to also transcribe it. But because all those media outlets have paid for it, they're not going to pay out and not publish it so they're sure to release the entire transcript at some stage. A LOT of info has already been released, which is unusual, then again, times are a changing, albeit slowly...lol.

[video=youtu;uHlHOT-IHXI]http://youtu.be/uHlHOT-IHXI[/video]

For Warrienna.

If you all have the patience, my suggestion would be to wait until the bail hearing when further info will no doubt be released.

The various media outlets have purchased the file which is obviously an "audio" document.

Courier Mail & Gold Coast Bulletin = News Ltd, Brisbane Times = Fairfax along with ABC all have it. They've then transcribed it in their own words, this is why there's the different wording in each of the reports.

If anyone does purchase it you'll need to also transcribe it. But because all those media outlets have paid for it, they're not going to pay out and not publish it so they're sure to release the entire transcript at some stage. A LOT of info has already been released, which is unusual, then again, times are a changing, albeit slowly...lol.

Thanks Marly!! And thanks for explaining it must be in audio form!!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member